Princess Kate is in labor with baby 3!!!

What's wrong with naming him after a brand of flour?

515SPm%2Bk%2BWL.jpg

I remember reading before William was born that Diana really liked that name, but Charles was hated it. Also, in the King Arthur mythology, Arthur will return to reunite the kingdom. And I think Charles really hate saddling their first born son with being "King Arthur" and all that goes with it.

Then they named Will "William." I was dating a Brit at the time and he told me there is a prophecy that a King or Prince William will be struck by lightening while playing tennis. :eek: Metal tennis racquets had just been invented, so there really is a real possibility of that happening. :duck: :scratchin I wonder if Will does play tennis or if they've purposely dissuaded him from playing tennis. :scratchin

And I wonder :scratchin if there are prophecies about other Royal names the family had better stay away from and that's why they keep picking the same 8 or so names over and over. :confused3
If we're going with a "King" name, my vote is for Mufasa or Triton. No, seriously - I like that: Prince Triton of Cambridge - it's got a ring to it! :goodvibes

So happy for Kate and William! I love following their lives and those of the other royals. Not at all a fan of Meghan Markle, but I think Kate is wonderful. I wonder if she and Will will have another child. I think they might choose to have one more.

How about George or Thomas? Already have a George...see how much I follow. LOL.

Could go with Aethelred or Alfred. Or Ecbert. I like Alfred and call him Alfie.

Last edited:
8lb 7oz is a BIG baby!! for the longest time i remember seeing her and thinking...man she is carrying so small, the baby is gonna be tiny. welp, that just goes to show ya! Can't wait to hear the name!! :)

Her Majesty has always seemed like she is fiercely in love with Philip.

There were rumors that he was quite a philanderer for a while after Charles & Anne were born as Phillip realized he didn't have as much power as he thought he would being the husband to the Queen. That's supposedly why there is such a large, 9 year gap in age between Anne and the next two sons.

But, who really knows? :confused3 There are 2 books out on Meghan already, and neither author has even personally met her. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I hope it is Michael-after her own Father. I am glad that she has stood her ground and has her parents help her with her children.
If William does not want to be King-would it go to his children or would it skip to Harry? I can see Harry turning it down.
Did anyone see William sitting next to the Queen at her birthday party Saturday night? He really had a worried look on his face.
I wonder if Kathryn was already showing signs of being in labor.

I’m very happy for them. William and Kate seem like great parents.

My guess for the name is Arthur or Richard. I love James but there is a young James already, Prince Edward’s son (William’s cousin).

Or maybe something else classic but more common, such as John, Michael, David, Thomas or Stephen? Then again, they could go with something a bit more “out there” yet still appropriately royal, like Augustus or Leopold. (Gus or Leo would be cute.)

There were rumors that he was quite a philanderer for a while after Charles & Anne were born and he Phillip realized he didn't have as much power as he thought he would being the husband to the Queen. That's supposedly why there is such a large, 9 year gap in age between Anne and the next two sons.

But, who really knows? :confused3 There are 2 books out on Meghan already, and neither author has even personally met her. :rolleyes:
::yes:: This is such a good point! I think we all feel like we "know" public figures to some degree, in ways that are quite unrealistic. I also think The Crown (which is absolutely fantastic television!!) has caused our generation to have an entirely more intimate feeling of acquaintance with Elizabeth II in particular that is also, of course completely unrealistic.

I’m very happy for them. William and Kate seem like great parents.

My guess for the name is Arthur or Richard. I love James but there is a young James already, Prince Edward’s son (William’s cousin).

Or maybe something else classic but more common, such as John, Michael, David, Thomas or Stephen? Then again, they could go with something a bit more “out there” yet still appropriately royal, like Augustus or Leopold. (Gus or Leo would be cute.)

I doubt very much it will be David.

Apparently Will was out with friends a few nights ago with some friends after a soccer (?) game and said he will insist on calling him (the baby) Jack (after the hero of the game). Most people took it as a slip of the tongue, revealing the gender.

King Joseph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter