• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Weekend 2024!

For those who received Coast to Coast last month at Disneyland, did you have to wear a wristband?? This thing is driving us nuts 😵‍💫🥴
Yes, they were doing the wrist band thing for C2C at Disneyland last month as well and it was really annoying. I get that it makes handing the medals out super easy at the half finish line, but I wish they could use a different system. I was very aware of it for the entire weekend until Sunday morning. The lady that put it on said "it's just for a day or two" and I was like "it's Thursday morning. This will be on for 72 hours." Oh well, first world problems and all that. 🤣

I wish they'd at least used the newer style ribbon wristbands, but they were the old plastic ones at DL. Did anyone who did WDW and DL in January get a wristband for C2C at Princess (@lookingforsunshine I think you would be in this camp)? I know they used to be pretty generous with them, but the wording when they brought it back seemed to indicate that you couldn't double-up races to qualify.

I did the 5K this morning, my first RunDisney race, and other than the endless wait for the start (I was literally in the last wave of Corral D) it was an amazing experience. I'll definitely be signing up for more 5Ks in the future (though I'm glad I didn't get the 10K this time, because I'm not sure I would've survived it)

I did the 5K this morning, my first RunDisney race, and other than the endless wait for the start (I was literally in the last wave of Corral D) it was an amazing experience. I'll definitely be signing up for more 5Ks in the future (though I'm glad I didn't get the 10K this time, because I'm not sure I would've survived it)
Welcome to the addiction 😄😄

ya, that's ridiculous. I'm not buying a bunch of bundles, risking the clothing not fitting, and not getting my discount because they can't figure out demand.

If they started letting people buy individual items, and allowed exchanges/returns, I might consider it. But not how things are right now.
They definitely allow exchanges for pre-order merch. I ordered the passholder bundle for W&D last year, which had both a short-sleeve tech shirt and a spirit jersey. Had to exchange the size on the spirit jersey, which I was easily able to do at the same spot I picked up my pre-ordered merch.

How were character lines for the 5K this morning?
Thinking of signing up for next year ☺️
Going by some reports I was hearing some of the lines got up to 40-50 minutes before they had to close them.

Also my photos have started laughing. And apparently I am bad at figuring out when the photographer is going to take my photos because I have some rather comedic faces. Will share a bit later

They definitely allow exchanges for pre-order merch. I ordered the passholder bundle for W&D last year, which had both a short-sleeve tech shirt and a spirit jersey. Had to exchange the size on the spirit jersey, which I was easily able to do at the same spot I picked up my pre-ordered merch.
They stopped allowing returns on pre-order merch as of at least MW this year. I think too many people were doing it so they could apply their AP discounts and "rebuy" it.

I waited 30 minutes for Cinderella & friends. That was the second character stop at France. By the time I got done with that they had closed the line for Aurora. The first character stop just before mile marker 1 looked very long so I didn’t stop. It was Prince Erik I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter