Probably a risky topic: kids on planes

chip&dale
we take her everywhere,that holiday was to hawaii,then on to florida.this year it's san francisco,then onto florida.i wouldn't go without her.however in the space of a week,the grandchildren have grown from 1 to 5.we have been told,there are 2 on the way.1 in aug,1 in sept,then last week my husbands son,was succesful with his adoption,so next month we will have 2 adopted grandsons aged 3 & 5.this has all happened within about 7 days.
so we may become,that nightmare family:rotfl2:
tracy

I think you great grandparents :love: and if you're on our next flight with the 5 of them whether they behave or not I'll STILL think you're the best.

chip&dale
we take her everywhere,that holiday was to hawaii,then on to florida.this year it's san francisco,then onto florida.i wouldn't go without her.however in the space of a week,the grandchildren have grown from 1 to 5.we have been told,there are 2 on the way.1 in aug,1 in sept,then last week my husbands son,was succesful with his adoption,so next month we will have 2 adopted grandsons aged 3 & 5.this has all happened within about 7 days.
tracy

Congratulations :goodvibes

thank-you!
we now have company,on our trip in oct,my husbands son has asked, if they can come with us,along with brian & adam,our 2 adopted grandsons.they get placed next month.
i just love seeing disney,through childrens eyes,cant wait!!!!!!

p.s sorry for going off topic

tracy

I can't wait to have grandchildren and definitely intend to take the little ones to WDW and cruising with DCL as soon as practically possible!!! Not that my kids show any signs of honouring my wishes... ;)

thank-you!
we now have company,on our trip in oct,my husbands son has asked, if they can come with us,along with brian & adam,our 2 adopted grandsons.they get placed next month.
i just love seeing disney,through childrens eyes,cant wait!!!!!!

p.s sorry for going off topic

I don't think you're going off topic, I think you're keeping it all in perspective! :thumbsup2

Congratulations on the new additions to your family - IMO it takes special people to adopt... :goodvibes My DH and I tried to adopt some years ago and the process proved beyond stressful so I'm ashamed to say we gave up... :sad2:

we weren't allowed to take kiera away,till she was 4,although we were forever asking.her mum always said,she would miss her too much.then she realised,what kiera was missing out on & we haven't looked back since.

the adoption process,has taken a little over 2 years,from beginning to end,although they were told,if they wanted a baby,it would take alot longer,so they gave an age up to 6 & that, they were willing to take siblings,instead of splitting them up,that is how they have ended up,with 2 brothers.we have only seen photos of them & i'm not joking,they look absolutely gorgeous.it just makes me sad,to think,how they came about being adopted.i just couldn't imagine the circumstances!!!!!! it's really made me stop & think.but i know,they will have a great life,from next month on:)

thanks for all the kind words
tracy

Congratulations on your two new grandsons, I'm sure you'l have a lovely time spoiling them. Well done too to their special mum & dad.

we weren't allowed to take kiera away,till she was 4,although we were forever asking.her mum always said,she would miss her too much.then she realised,what kiera was missing out on & we haven't looked back since.

the adoption process,has taken a little over 2 years,from beginning to end,although they were told,if they wanted a baby,it would take alot longer,so they gave an age up to 6 & that, they were willing to take siblings,instead of splitting them up,that is how they have ended up,with 2 brothers.we have only seen photos of them & i'm not joking,they look absolutely gorgeous.it just makes me sad,to think,how they came about being adopted.i just couldn't imagine the circumstances!!!!!! it's really made me stop & think.but i know,they will have a great life,from next month on:)

tracy

Two lucky little boys - a fab new family, and the icing on the cake a trip to Walt Disney World!

tracy

:thumbsup2 I just wanted to say that i think you are the greatest grandparents in the world, what kindness , you are both special people.

thank-you,to you all,for all your kind words.just wish we didn't have to wait,till oct for our trip.
just booked us a hot air balloon trip,for when we are there.i'm driving hubby nuts,with my planning,but i enjoy it:)
thank you all once again
tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter