Professional Intern Housing

Im about to interview for CP Education Coordinator, and am starting to look at apts and roommates (just in case!) I don't drive, so I'll be taking the bus, unless a roommate would want to drop me off at Vista on their way (I'd def give you gas money/cookies!) Oh, and I am 22, female, dont care about how many roommates (had 7 on my CP, and 9 people at my home), would def like to keep it under $500 per month (since I still have to pay for my rent up here for 2 more months). I am a good cook, fun and friendly. Oh, and I think I'd prefer a furnished place, as I'm flying down and therefore have limited baggage. Willing to accommodate anything if need be.

I posted a little bit about my place on the other thread but I will do a little more detailed one here. I live in a 3 bed 2 bath condo in Sweetwater Club off the 192 just down the street from Coral Cay and others. It is fully furnished. I am moving out in June when my PI is over and so there will be 2 empty bedrooms, room for 2 girls. There are no pets, no smoking or drinking. It is a nice place and there is a workout room, pool and spa in the clubhouse right across the way from the unit. Rent is 425 a month and includes everything. I believe my roommate was also saying something about it being cheaper if there are 3 girls not 2. Let me know if you are interested!

I posted a little bit about my place on the other thread but I will do a little more detailed one here. I live in a 3 bed 2 bath condo in Sweetwater Club off the 192 just down the street from Coral Cay and others. It is fully furnished. I am moving out in June when my PI is over and so there will be 2 empty bedrooms, room for 2 girls. There are no pets, no smoking or drinking. It is a nice place and there is a workout room, pool and spa in the clubhouse right across the way from the unit. Rent is 425 a month and includes everything. I believe my roommate was also saying something about it being cheaper if there are 3 girls not 2. Let me know if you are interested!

I am vaguely interested...however, the "no drinking" thing...why is that? Is that like a housing rule, or just the rule of the house? Because sometimes I like a glass of wine with dinner, I don't get drunk, if thats the concern...

I am vaguely interested...however, the "no drinking" thing...why is that? Is that like a housing rule, or just the rule of the house? Because sometimes I like a glass of wine with dinner, I don't get drunk, if thats the concern...

I don't know that is just what I was told. I can give you the landlords email and let you discuss it with her.

Hi everyone! My name is Kristen and I was just accepted the food and beverage management internship! I have done 2 previous CPs and have lived with up to 7 other people, so I don't mind if there are 3 or 4 of us living in an apartment. I'm hoping to live as close to property as possible, and a furnished or non-furnished apartment would be fine with me! My program goes from June 19th-January 8th, so I'm hoping to live with people who start around the same time. I would prefer female only, but co-ed would also work for me. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and I can't wait to meet you at training!

Hey all, I have not been accepted for a PI (and seeing as I have not heard anything I am assuming I will not get one) BUT I am planning on coming down for the summer to work as a seasonal CM. I plan on coming down the end of June (so right around the time all of your PIs start) and want to work till the end of August/ beginning of September. If anyone is looking for a summer roommate, or know of some summer housing I can get for that time frame that would be GREAT! I am looking for any number of roommates, male or female (I am a female though if that helps), furnished place, and preferably no more than $500/month. I would be interested in Villas @ 7 Dwarfs or Coral Cay, but again I would only be around for the summer.

Again any information would be great! And good luck to everyone else looking for housing.

I just got accepted for a Education Presenter PI today! I am also looking for housing options. I will be there June through January. I am 19/female/non-smoker. I would perfer something furnished if possible. If anyone hears anything or knows of any info that would be helpful I would really appreciate it!

Thx!

Hey I just got offered College Recruiting and Im looking for roommates/somewhere to live! Im 22, female. I dont smoke, I drink socially and I'm looking for somewhere that is furnished if possible. Im open to both male and female roommates of any background and lifestyle! Let me know if you are looking too!

Hello everyone,

My name is Ashley; I was recently accepted the position for the animal programs Education Presenter PI. I am currently looking for roommate(s), in case I do not get accepted for housing. By the way, anyone who was interested in housing, did anyone receive an e-mail back yet stating if they received housing or not?

If I am not accepted for the housing I am looking for other PI's, preferably other female Education presenters or animal program PIs, no age preference(if anyone is wondering I am 19, will be going on 20 during internship), no smokers and are responsible adults!

I have no idea where to start looking for apartments, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Thanks!

P.S. Congrats to others who have been accepted!

I put my name in for the housing lottery as well. I haven't recieved any emails other than a basic one that says they will be sending out emails with additional information about the housing if you elected.
But I sent an email out last week asking when we would hear an answer either yes or no. I haven't recieved a response yet but I have been looking at other options on like craigslist.Something cheaper than Disney where I am not stuck with 7 other girls in an apartment. I am sorry that is just alot of estergen in one area.:rotfl:
I have been looking at areas either Downtown, Metrowest or Davenport.
I will be a PI in Recreation Services, they just moved the offices to Blizzard Beach hence why I was looking in Davenport. Very short drive to DAK,WWOS side of property.

I was looking in Davenport. Very short drive to DAK,WWOS side of property.

If you find anything of reasonable price, let me know. I would not mind rooming with you and maybe someone else.

So you are looking in Davenport? I will take a look, too!

Hey everybody! My name is Carlos, I am 25 years old, I finish grad school in May and just accepted the College Education Program Coordinator Professional Internship. I start on June 19 and am looking for a roommate. I added my name to the drawing for intern housing, but if that doesn't work out, I'm fully prepared to find an apartment with a few other people. I'm clean, respectful of others and I don't smoke. I drink socially and I prefer roommates over 21. Sex doesn't matter to me. I've had male and female roommates before...FUN. I'm looking at about a $450 - $550 price range, so if you're interested, hit me up!

Hey everyone! I'd like to recommend Falcon Square apartments at Independence in Winter Garden. When I move down in June, PI or no, I'll be moving in with my boyfriend and roomies there.

Independence is a very nice community, reminds me a bit of Celebration, though no downtown and area to it and it's cheaper.

It's on the back side of Magic Kingdom, and very close to Winter Garden Village. I love it because when we drive home from property we always pass Space Mountain, a pretty surreal drive home. Plus I love that there are lots of fields full of cows, you feel like you're in the middle of nowhere but still very close to Disney.

Falcon Square

Hope this helps, and it's a fantastic option if you know you'll be at MK, very short drive to work.

Hey everyone! I accepted a Professional Internship for Cast Deployment. I am 22/female and looking for housing. I will be driving from Massachusetts so I am looking for a fully furnished apt. If anyone is looking for roommates let me know!

Hi everyone!

I accepted a Professional Internship in AK Conservation Education Presenter. If I do not get Disney housing, I will be looking for roommate(s). I am 23/female. I would prefer a fully furnished apartment. I am looking for other PIs, preferably female and will be at AK, non-smokers, and who are responsible.

Let me know! And congrats to all who have been accepted!

Ok,

So I told Disney put me in for the lottery and have no idea when they will even get info on that.
I am going to be an Recreation Services PI, and would be interested in living out of Disney housing. I would prefer to live in a co-ed situation with people over 21. If anyone has a place and needs a roommate please PM me.

Well, I am hoping to hear something soon. By the looks of it, they are still accepting people so maybe we will hear something soon. If not, I am still looking for roommates.

I am in the same boat as you, I am also a Animal Presenter looking for a furnished place! Let me know if you hear anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter