PTR: A Spring Fling on the Dark Side ...2 Muggles Celebrate in Diagon Alley!

Happy Mother's Day, Gina and all those on these boards!

PS - I gotta get my hands on that shirt Steve was wearing - Sexy Bald Guy! That would be my man.

welcome back to your other home gina...!

shoot up a flare when the trip report begins.

Aww, so glad you made it safe and sound, even though in the wee hours.

Happy Mother's Day!

And I am sure Jake missed ya too!

Thank you Lynne! And yes, he did miss us :) . Our 9 days away from each other made Mothers Day rather special indeed!

Happy Mother's Day, Gina and all those on these boards!

PS - I gotta get my hands on that shirt Steve was wearing - Sexy Bald Guy! That would be my man.

Thanks, livingthedream! I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day weekend as well!

lol, Steve found that shirt at the Shrek gift shop and HAD to have it :rotfl: . He wanted me to get the ladies version that matched it....it was white with lime green letters that said "I'm with the Sexy Bald Guy" :laughing: .

welcome back to your other home gina...!

shoot up a flare when the trip report begins.

Thanks mac! I would like to say its good to be home, but who am I kidding? I still wish I was there!! :rotfl2:

I will definitely post here when the trip report begins. I hope not to keep y'all waiting too long. Hopefully by later this week. Photos are all edited, I just need to upload them to Photobucket and resize them so they're not so HUGE.

I will definitely post here when the trip report begins. I hope not to keep y'all waiting too long. Hopefully by later this week. Photos are all edited, I just need to upload them to Photobucket and resize them so they're not so HUGE.[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to the trip report!! I have never figured out how to resize pictures using photobucket. Can you give me any tips? I thought of you this weekend as we were flying too but we went out of Albany on Southwest not Syracuse. I told my husband I want to fly to Florida next year since things went so smoothly this time but Jet Blue out of Syracuse always seems so pricey. I guess I need to start watching the fares since we are willing to drive a few hours to get a good price.

Looking forward to the trip report!! I have never figured out how to resize pictures using photobucket. Can you give me any tips? I thought of you this weekend as we were flying too but we went out of Albany on Southwest not Syracuse. I told my husband I want to fly to Florida next year since things went so smoothly this time but Jet Blue out of Syracuse always seems so pricey. I guess I need to start watching the fares since we are willing to drive a few hours to get a good price.

Click on the picture you want to resize, so it brings it up on the screen as a single pic. In the top right corner, there will be a box with five little symbols: click the square with the paintbrush that's right in the middle of the five options (its the "edit" button). Select resize from the menu that appears along the top of the photo, then put in whatever dimensions you want (I use 450 x 600 for the Disboards). Then save :thumbsup2 .

Syracuse has priced us out for the next two trips, unfortunately. We'll fly from Buffalo in October and December. Not idea (it adds another 45 minutes to an hour onto our drive)l, but the savings was too good to ignore. And park and fly hotels are much, much more affordable in Buffalo as well.

Click on the picture you want to resize, so it brings it up on the screen as a single pic. In the top right corner, there will be a box with five little symbols: click the square with the paintbrush that's right in the middle of the five options (its the "edit" button). Select resize from the menu that appears along the top of the photo, then put in whatever dimensions you want (I use 450 x 600 for the Disboards). Then save :thumbsup2 .

Syracuse has priced us out for the next two trips, unfortunately. We'll fly from Buffalo in October and December. Not idea (it adds another 45 minutes to an hour onto our drive)l, but the savings was too good to ignore. And park and fly hotels are much, much more affordable in Buffalo as well.

Good to know. We flew out of Rochester this past summer but Buffalo may be pushing it too far- that is a solid 4 hour drive probably. We also have smaller airports like Scranton, PA and Elmira that aren't too far so I always check them all but with at least 4 of us the cost is always so high. Thank you so, so, so much for the Photobucket tips- I am writing them down!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter