Purchasing Animal Kingdom Villas Points

We're in:yay:

Members can start booking in May with stays starting in September. We are hoping for our first stay in November:thumbsup2

Members can start booking in May with stays starting in September. We are hoping for our first stay in November:thumbsup2

That's so exciting, Florence!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to be 'official' with our VWL points as I think I'd really like to add-on a small contract at AKV as I like the idea of being able to go there and stay in concierge. How did you go about doing it?

Thanks, Florence! :thumbsup2 We do have a DVC guide but haven't bought into DVC via him as we opted for resale instead. Do you think that matters?

Thanks, Florence! :thumbsup2 We do have a DVC guide but haven't bought into DVC via him as we opted for resale instead. Do you think that matters?

I'm not sure Karen ~ You could alway ring DVC and just ask.

We're in too!!! Just rang our DVC guide and purchased an add-on! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Planning on banking the points and spending a week there next year!!! :thumbsup2

I have a severe case of addonitis... :scared:

We're in too!!! Just rang our DVC guide and purchased an add-on! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Planning on banking the points and spending a week there next year!!! :thumbsup2

I have a severe case of addonitis... :scared:

Excellent news Karen:thumbsup2

I really want to buy some VWL points ~ trying to persuade DH is the tough part;)

We are the same.Makes a change from the normal mail.Did you get a year planner this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter