~ Rachel Made it to DISNEY! Christmas at AKL ~ Oh. My. Gosh! ~ 1/22

I know Touring Plans.. don't know anyone's names though.

That really seems like a useful app. 1 more year then I can get rid of my awful phone. :sad2:

You guys got HOOKED UP with the room!!!!!! How awesome! Although they didn't want to upgrade you to concierge? :rolleyes1 :lmao:

I have been waiting all day for an "upgrade" joke. :surfweb: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

The cool thing about the Touring Plans "app" is that it isn't an app at all...it is actually a website that "looks" like an application when you log in. So you can access it from any web-enabled phone. :thumbsup2

That's totally awesome! I bet you were really sweating it there for a minute!

Seriously! :eek:

I have been waiting all day for an "upgrade" joke. :surfweb: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
Oh of course it had to be me! LOL :rotfl2:

The cool thing about the Touring Plans "app" is that it isn't an app at all...it is actually a website that "looks" like an application when you log in. So you can access it from any web-enabled phone. :thumbsup2

Oh thats cool. I have internet on my phone so I guess I could use it then. What is the address? (or did you already tell me?) Going back to look. :3dglasses

Oh of course it had to be me! LOL :rotfl2:

Oh thats cool. I have internet on my phone so I guess I could use it then. What is the address? (or did you already tell me?) Going back to look. :3dglasses

Of course! ;) I am sure other people were thinking it! :rotfl:

It is m.touringplans.com

I think you have to register...but I think it is free? I already had an account (I actually pay the $0.75 a month ($8.95 a year) to get the crowd scores, so I already had an account.

Let me know how that works for you! :goodvibes

That is so wonderful about the room. I'm so glad they made it right for you. Too bad it wasn't before they had you all panicked!

That is so wonderful about the room. I'm so glad they made it right for you. Too bad it wasn't before they had you all panicked!

Yeah...

I think a CM probably should have clued us in on that one. But evidently it was not easy to see on the screen. The 2nd CM, even knowing we had a problem, could not find it without her manager.

I assume this is not something that happens often.

Of course! ;) I am sure other people were thinking it! :rotfl:

It is m.touringplans.com

I think you have to register...but I think it is free? I already had an account (I actually pay the $0.75 a month ($8.95 a year) to get the crowd scores, so I already had an account.

Let me know how that works for you! :goodvibes

Unfortunately I can't access it on my phone. Not sure why. I need a new phone and I have to wait another whole year. :sad2:

Finally catching up on all of my threads and I missed two updates - :scared1:.

That is great that you got to meet Heather and Teresa - from what I know it was a last minute super quick sisters only trip so it is really amazing that you were at the same place at the same time! I would love to meet some of the Boutiquers/Big Givers.

I am glad you have enjoyed all of your DIS meets but I am sure I know which one was your favorite. ;) :rotfl:

I had tears in my eyes reading about the room situation too! I am sorry that they had you and Joyce in such a panic but I am glad that the Disney we know and love came through and made things right in such a big way! You are the upgrade/pin code queen! :worship:

I will have to check out that website - I downloaded a free wait times app but it is one that relies on people's input. I can't believe Lisa got an iPhone - maybe you can give us both a training class!

I hope the rocky/stressful times are out of the way and can't wait to see what you decided to do the next day.

Finally catching up on all of my threads and I missed two updates - :scared1:.

That is great that you got to meet Heather and Teresa - from what I know it was a last minute super quick sisters only trip so it is really amazing that you were at the same place at the same time! I would love to meet some of the Boutiquers/Big Givers.

I am glad you have enjoyed all of your DIS meets but I am sure I know which one was your favorite. ;) :rotfl:

I had tears in my eyes reading about the room situation too! I am sorry that they had you and Joyce in such a panic but I am glad that the Disney we know and love came through and made things right in such a big way! You are the upgrade/pin code queen! :worship:

I will have to check out that website - I downloaded a free wait times app but it is one that relies on people's input. I can't believe Lisa got an iPhone - maybe you can give us both a training class!

I hope the rocky/stressful times are out of the way and can't wait to see what you decided to do the next day.

It was a super quick, last minute trip for Teresa and Heather, so it was super cool to be able to meet them! :) They knew I was headed down, so that worked out well!

Disney...was...Disney. :love:

Most of the rocky times are gone! :)

But this whole TR is on hold until I start to feel better. My sinus infection that turned into bronchitis is now pneumonia. :sick:

2 rooms I am sobbing here
Disney does it again :love:

I am so with you! I cried then. I cried writing it. I cried proofing it. I cried again just thinking about it just now. It was a trip saving decision. The trip would not have been the same.

Disney...was...Disney. :love:

Most of the rocky times are gone! :)

But this whole TR is on hold until I start to feel better. My sinus infection that turned into bronchitis is now pneumonia. :sick:

:hug: Sorry you're sick! I'll miss reading your TR updates, but it sounds like you need to rest and get better. Settle in with some chicken soup, a sprite, a soft blanket, and a good book. It might not cure pneumonia, but it always makes me feel better. Take care of yourself. You know we'll be here waiting when you get back! :lmao:

Maroo,

I hope you start feeling better soon! :grouphug:

When I was at the bus stop at Pop in September I was talking to a mom with her daughter in a wheelchair. They always stay at Pop. She told me that they have to reserve a handicapped room for her daughter with a wheel in shower and that those rooms only come with King size beds. She said that because of this, Disney always gives them the adjoining suite room for free. I don't know if this only works at the value resorts. She wanted me to have this information for later in case Tyler ever needed to be in a wheelchair during one of our visits. :cheer2:

Ummmm.... how did I not know of this??

Even after we've talked on the phone several times, I still didn't know you were doing this!!!

Just did not. see. IT. THERE!!!!

I am sooooo, soooo sorry! :scared1:

What can I say now?? Candlelight looks so amazing! And based on some ummm... Great Stuff!! I can't believe not 1, not 2, but no less than 4 of the kids passed out!:scared:

I know LeCellier was your TOP ADR- the one you were most looking forward to! So glad you made it.

I really doubt there will be much, if ANY, GB moments on our trip!! Joyce is sounding kinda intense to me. :confused3

Maybe Disney will make a massive error on our ressie too. :confused3:lmao:

Think I"m caught up now!!

how in the world did i miss the start of your report. oh my goodness. so much stress, the rain, the missed exit, the sleeping on the floor, the one bed in the room, the time constraint, the 2:00 reservation. wow. but the fact that everything worked out. double wow

I really want to do the CP someday! So glad you got to have your DIS meet! Wow, so much anxiety involved in getting your room--I'm so glad it worked out beautifully in the end! :thumbsup2

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter