~ Rachel Made it to DISNEY! Christmas at AKL ~ Oh. My. Gosh! ~ 1/22

I am still here...

Just now starting to really feel a bit better. Hoping to get to go to work tomorrow and hopefully update this tomorrow night!

Just popping in to say hi :wave:

Hope your feeling better!!!!

Thank you, darling!

I owe you pictures!!!!! Start calling me every day until I send them! I keep letting it slip through my to do list! :blush:

popcorn::

(I've been hanging out with Liesa too long - :lmao:)

Hey now! I hope you are feeling better!!!

I will continue this after you start yours. ;)

Just kidding. I will get back to this.........

One day.

Hey now! I hope you are feeling better!!!

I will continue this after you start yours. ;)

Just kidding. I will get back to this.........

One day.

I wish I had a PTR to start. :sad1: It is not looking good for December.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sure you don't want to reconsider joining the Belle Battalion??;)

Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind more than once especially now that the December trip I wanted to do is probably out.

:headache: Stupid $7200 furnace that I just had to put in!!! :headache:

I wish I had a PTR to start. :sad1: It is not looking good for December.

Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind more than once especially now that the December trip I wanted to do is probably out.

:headache: Stupid $7200 furnace that I just had to put in!!! :headache:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I wish you could start a pre-trip report, too!

That STINKS! :headache:

So what's up there girl?????

Where the heck have you been?????

We miss you!

Don't worry about the px.................I'm still on "Tuesday" on my TR and at the rate I'm going I won't be to "Thursday" until Spring. Did I read somewhere that you fell and broke your hand or something????? YIKES

Get better soon!!

Nah...

I fell in the 5 inches of snow we got and really bummed by arm, but it is thankfully NOT broken! I really thought I had broken it...as did my dr. But it is all good!

I am here...sort of.

My job is not really giving me any time these days to DIS. :confused3

Oh, Jen, I'm so sorry!! That really stinks about needing a new furnace. Hate when real life gets in the way of fun stuff!

Not fun at all!!

Just realized that I never said thanks for the furnace sympathy guys! I am just glad we had the money to pay for it even if it was money allocated for redecorating/vacations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter