Restaurants within walking distance of parks

Those maps are clearly the best way to tell what is outside the parks area, but as one poster already commented, don't leave out visiting Downtown Disney. They have several different choices there for meals and snack foods that are more reasonably priced than inside the park. Rainforest Cafe is a neat experience if you've never been to one. A little pricey but it gives you something different to do and it is near the monorail stop outside the park.

We ate at Fire & Ice and really enjoyed it. It is more on the expensive side, so we went for a late lunch which helped us cut the cost a little.

Even better, Fire & Ice is on Restaurant.com, so you can get a $25 certificate for pretty cheap with one of their discount codes. I believe they are currently out of stock, so you may want to keep you eye on them to see when they are back in stock.

Thanks everyone! I'm not in the same country so I don't think restaurants.com is an option for me to order from but I appreciate the suggestion. Hope others will read the thread and be able to take advantage of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter