Rides/Attractions that cause you to shed a tear

I remember going to WDW for the first time as an adult a few years ago. It had been almost 20 years since I had been. We had 12 wonderful days in the world. First night we ate at Chef Mickey's and then crammed as much as we could in an hour at Magic Kingdom before it closed. After the parade was done and everyone was leaving, I could hear the narrator giving the goodnight speech...something like....."we hope you enjoyed your visit at the Magic Kingdom and hope you come again soon..." or something like that. I started bawling like a baby as I walked down Main Street toward the exit. I kept looking back at the castle.....lol. I knew I had 12 days ahead of me, but hearing that speech made me feel like my vacation was over before it got started. Maybe I was remembering back to my childhood when 2 days was all we had to spend in the park. I did not want the fun to end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter