Rides / Attractions You have NEVER Done, But Finally Vow To Do Next Visit...

Carousel of Progress! Never been on it.

And Expedition Everest, because no one in my family has ever liked roller coasters, and YDS does! He's finally tall enough this year. :) (I joke that I had to grow my own coaster buddy.)

Good for you! You're going to love it.

MK railroad and Liberty belle riverboat...somehow have avoided them after 30 years of visiting WDW, plan on doing them my next trip.

Wow. Railroad is a MUST for me. Cant imagine never having done it after so long.
The LBR is splended to catch a breeze - even if you are tired and standing up. Anyway, I love a boat ride.
Hope I have the time to do it this year.

I'll be there this week and have vowed to try and get to Tom Sawyers Island, and Country Bears at MK.

At HS I think I'm finally gonna try RnR...I've always been a scaredy cat about coasters that go up side down in any way but I think I'm gonna go for it.

So did you do it?
For me, you don't feel looper rides when they go upside down. You really don't.

Hall of presidents... but it's closed on our trip.

Tomorrowland speedway, for the DC.

You know, I put Tomorrowland Speedway on my skip list in 2015. I didn't recall it as worth being on my do-list. I ended up doing with DISboards friend probably because the line was free and it was really fun. It's no long on my skip list. ENJOY!

You know, I put Tomorrowland Speedway on my skip list in 2015. I didn't recall it as worth being on my do-list. I ended up doing with DISboards friend probably because the line was free and it was really fun. It's no long on my skip list. ENJOY!

Haha, thank you, we will!

(If the petrol fumes don't make me pass out) :rotfl:

The only attractions I've never done are Tower, Rock'n, and Pandora bc it wasn't open last time I was there. I'm pretty much incapable of riding the former two, so I think i'm never going to check them off my list. I am just way too scared.

Pandora of course I am so excited to try both attractions :)

The only attractions I've never done are Tower, Rock'n, and Pandora bc it wasn't open last time I was there. I'm pretty much incapable of riding the former two, so I think i'm never going to check them off my list. I am just way too scared.

Pandora of course I am so excited to try both attractions :)

Aww. I love TOT. Hope you get over your fear one day.

So did you do it?
For me, you don't feel looper rides when they go upside down. You really don't.

Ugh I failed to get to Tom Sawyer and Country Bears! I went to do Tom Sawyer on our last day and got there right after it closed, not realizing it closes at 5!

I did however do Rockin' Roller Coaster which...I did not like very much. Part of it was we did it right after our dinner so I was a little shaken up. But I'm glad I at least finally got to that.

More to do for the next trip, I guess!

I think lots of people have never done Tom Sawyer Island, or skip it after doing it. It's actually on my SKIP IT list, but if I find myself with extra time, I'll do it.
Do it! DD and I did it for the first time a couple years ago and we both agreed it was fun and the cave was even a little bit scary!

For me, it's Hoop De Doo. I've cancelled reservations because it just seems overwhelming to get to. Have plans to do it next week ... And still am considering cancelling again!

Oh, and LWTL and Jungle Cruise at night. I really want to try them at night.

It took eight trips until I rode Dumbo. Never have seen YeeHa Bob in three POR and one POFQ stays. Nights haven't lined up. It's in my list.

Ugh I failed to get to Tom Sawyer and Country Bears! I went to do Tom Sawyer on our last day and got there right after it closed, not realizing it closes at 5!

I did however do Rockin' Roller Coaster which...I did not like very much. Part of it was we did it right after our dinner so I was a little shaken up. But I'm glad I at least finally got to that.

More to do for the next trip, I guess!

Yes, Tom Sawyer Is nothing more than a strolling tour and you need a boat to get to and off the Island. Not meant to be enjoyed after dark.
Sorry you were shaken up by RNR. But it was brave of you to at least get it out of the way! Good for you!
Yes! More to do next trip... that's what I always chalk it up to!
I am retired from Space Mountain, Buzz, Dumbo, and Splash Mountain will be closed.. so the way I see it... SOOOO much Disney time because of it!

Every trip, we say we're finally going to do Astro Orbiter. Every trip, we skip it! So that's on the list for February.

Also, my wife has never been on Mission: Space -- before our last trip, she swore she never remembered even seeing the building -- so the refurbishment gives us a great opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter