Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, it looks like they are still distributing backup BGs at 8:10...So a lot seems to hedge on how the attraction does today.

How many people are in a boarding group?
This is known only to The Powers That Be. There is speculation that the number might be 75/100. There is also speculation that the number changes depending on what objective The Powers That Be have. For example, if they want it to look like they got through a LOT of boarding groups and had a super productive day, they can just lower the number of people per group.

reloading the “My Status” page did NOT work for me this morning. Had to close and reopen the app to get a backup BG of 110 🤦‍♀️

I tried from home and was in right away. Went all the way through until the screen that wanted me to remove people for not being in the park. The next time I clicked through I got the warning about a backup group. Wow that was fast! Way faster than WDW, although not apples to apples as they had a different system going at opening. Hope it calms down by next weekend. I hope everyone here got a group and gets on today.

What about the hard print BG at Splash Mountain? Does the system print those on demand? Meaning they are all gone now too?

I wonder what the highest number for boarding groups was... more importantly for me- what was the Peter Pan rope drop like? 🤓

As far as joining a group on the app....for Android at least, seems that you don't want to be pulling up to refresh (so that the "join boarding group button" because enabled when you pull up)....you want to back out to the main ROTR page and click "my status" again and then click that "join boarding group" button.

Can anyone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter