ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had submitted ours 2/5. I keep watching this thread to see if any decisions have been made for submissions around then...

I am not cut out for DVC resale waiting. This is worse than buying a house. At least those decisions were usually made by the seller, at longest, overnight

We had submitted ours 2/5. I keep watching this thread to see if any decisions have been made for submissions around then...

I am not cut out for DVC resale waiting. This is worse than buying a house. At least those decisions were usually made by the seller, at longest, overnight
I'm right there with you, we submitted ours on 2/11

Edited to correct the date. 2/6 was when we put in our offer 🙄

krains4---$103-$11400-100-AKV-Mar-0/19, 29/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 2/11

Last edited:

I completely agree!!!! Lol

Thanks. We were listening to a podcast that said if you are ok with studios (which our family of 4 is) that poly was the best bang for your buck, contract cost wise (taking into account years left on the contract, maintenance fees, and location)
I think it would be. We stayed at the poly in a lake view studio recently and it was amazing. Only reason we are buying elsewhere was we really wanted a 1 bedroom. Love the poly location and it’s currently around the same as the original price.

Thanks. We were listening to a podcast that said if you are ok with studios (which our family of 4 is) that poly was the best bang for your buck, contract cost wise (taking into account years left on the contract, maintenance fees, and location)

I agree 100%. I have stayed in the studios twice (booked at 7 months) And I want to buy there so bad. Its my favorite by far. Since they aren’t buying them back right now-it’s a great time. I should buy one too haha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter