• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdp2---$149-$36569-240-VGF-Apr-0/19, 0/20, 240/21- sent 5/22, passed 7/7

WE PASSED!!!!!! I am ecstatic!! It‘s been such a dream of mine to own at GF; I can’t believe it! And with everything being so miserable lately, this news is a huge mood lifter. Thank you Disney!!! Hooray!!!

I am still waiting for ROFR on my CCV contract sent on 5/5. The contract quotes that it should close on 29th of June OR 30 days after receiving estoppel information. My broker says that we have to wait to receive estoppel info from Disney for closing (and the closing company confirms it). Is there really nothing I can do? I would like to cancel the contract, as 2 months just waiting for ROFR is simply too long... (without loosing my deposit)

Passed today! Some fabulous news for our family...now just waiting until our delayed closing in early September. We're hoping to have points in our account by Halloween.

FatherOfMore---$94-$34750-360-AKV-Mar-0/19, 0/20, 360/21, 360/22-Delayed Closing Sept- sent 5/25, passed 7/7

Kdp2---$149-$36569-240-VGF-Apr-0/19, 0/20, 240/21- sent 5/22, passed 7/7

WE PASSED!!!!!! I am ecstatic!! It‘s been such a dream of mine to own at GF; I can’t believe it! And with everything being so miserable lately, this news is a huge mood lifter. Thank you Disney!!! Hooray!!!
Congratulations 🍾

Passed today! Some fabulous news for our family...now just waiting until our delayed closing in early September. We're hoping to have points in our account by Halloween.

FatherOfMore---$94-$34750-360-AKV-Mar-0/19, 0/20, 360/21, 360/22-Delayed Closing Sept- sent 5/25, passed 7/7
Congratulations 🍾

I am still waiting for ROFR on my CCV contract sent on 5/5. The contract quotes that it should close on 29th of June OR 30 days after receiving estoppel information. My broker says that we have to wait to receive estoppel info from Disney for closing (and the closing company confirms it). Is there really nothing I can do? I would like to cancel the contract, as 2 months just waiting for ROFR is simply too long... (without loosing my deposit)
Oh man that sucks. I’m no expert but I think you withdrawing would forfeit your deposit but maybe that’s a question for your broker. I would think something should happen any day now though. Whether it’s a passing on the ROFR or the estoppel coming through. Good luck 🍀

You do have to wait for Estoppel but should know if you pass ROFR before that. I'd contact your broker again and have them check on ROFR.

I wonder if ROFR will move more quickly now, assuming they are having more people return to work. Our contract just went over yesterday, so I am preparing myself for a long wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter