ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been buying again:

macman123---$105-$11210-100-SSR-Aug-100/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 12/14
macman123--- $95$15910-160-SSR-Aug-0/20, 0/21, 160/22- sent 12/14
macman123---$114-$9620-80-SSR-Aug-0/20, 0/21, 80/22- sent 12/14
macman123---$158-$25990-160-VGF-Aug-0/20, 0/21, 160/22- sent 12/14
You are on fire :cheer2:

Is $116 the lowest known RIV resale price?

To clarify though you are missing 2019 points at this point. So if this was over the summer and a loaded contract you would be expecting $122-$124 range for the "value" of those missing points being added back in if you paid for MFs this year. Without MFs which you likely could get waived it would be more like $130-$132.

Of course I put in an offer through fidelity on Friday morning and haven’t heard a peep about it!
DVCStore always gets back to me within an hour or two tops.
I’m used to traditional real estate where the brokers give you almost too many updates sometimes!

Make sure you are calling, sure throw something in online but call and ask to speak to the listing agent.

Can't say I ever just emailed by real estate agent. I either called or texted him on a regular basis over the multiple houses we have bought and sold. Also difference is you are your own real estate agent going to the listing agent. Your agent you hire is not just sending an email and then waiting (unless they are a bad agent IMO). The listing agent at Fidelity is not your real estate agent they are the agent for the seller.

2000 exactly on the nose. Not bad considering I had 0 points in March this year.......

I had to work it out so it got to exactly 2000........

1990 or 2010 would have driven me insane.
Wow! Good for you!

And, yeah, I hear you about that. I picked up some odd-numbered contracts and have ended up with my total ending in a "1." My husband says that's not a good enough reason to spend the money to pick up a 49-point direct contract. ;-)

Update: $170-$18346-100-VGF-Dec-100/19, 100/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 11/4, passed 12/7

Add'l details:
*Front loaded w. double points. Buyer did not pay for '19 or '20 dues- only '21. Estopple went through later same day. Closing documents sent 12/8. Both parties signed and off to recording deed.

Thanks. I've been stalking for awhile. I was torn between CCV and POLY. I just stayed at CCV for the first time last week and fell in love with it. Never stayed at POLY but walked through last week and grabbed a dole whip. I might look to add a small one on at POLY if the price is right.

Thanks. I've been stalking for awhile. I was torn between CCV and POLY. I just stayed at CCV for the first time last week and fell in love with it. Never stayed at POLY but walked through last week and grabbed a dole whip. I might look to add a small one on at POLY if the price is right.
Poly unique for so many reasons. CCV benefit is options w. rooms if that is important to you. We own at CCV too- it truly feels like an escape yet so close to MK- you'll love this contract :)

This is why I’m holding out hope Reflections is built. I’d buy a small direct contract for sure.

I am not really sure the location is that great with Reflections but that is not changing. If they stick to boats how long is the boat ride from there? Then how long is bussing and what resorts are they have to partner up with (WL, REF, FW all on same bus?)

I am not really sure the location is that great with Reflections but that is not changing. If they stick to boats how long is the boat ride from there? Then how long is bussing and what resorts are they have to partner up with (WL, REF, FW all on same bus?)
It’s between FW and WL, so similar boat times to those.

I can’t imagine they would put all the buses together.FW and WL have their own buses now, so they’re not going to add another resort and then combine all the buses.

FW and WL have their own buses now

When did this start? WL seems to always shared with FW or Contemporary it seems. Sorry and to clarify yes now during COVID it might be dedicated but I am talking about normal times prior to shutdown and what it will likely get back to.

When did this start? WL seems to always shared with FW or Contemporary it seems. Sorry and to clarify yes now during COVID it might be dedicated but I am talking about normal times prior to shutdown and what it will likely get back to.

I have stayed at both BLT and WL and I never shared buses to the parks when we were there in the morning. We only once shared a ride back between WL and CR, and that was mid afternoon.

Other than that, we had dedicated buses. So, not sure because it was summer time?

I have stayed at both BLT and WL and I never shared buses to the parks when we were there in the morning. We only once shared a ride back between WL and CR, and that was mid afternoon.

Other than that, we had dedicated buses. So, not sure because it was summer time?

I haven't stayed directly there (have visited but always come/go either by boat or Lyft) but when I was looking at buying CCV and searching it seemed there was lots of comments about shared busses.

WL has always had it's own direct bus to MK. Epcot was usually shared with FW. DHS and AKV it varied over our years of stays and I think is more dependent on time of day and number of guests they need to accommodate.
Boats to MK have been their own and direct for both WL and FW for quite awhile. Difficult to say if they'd add Reflections to the FW - I'd guess so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter