Roll call for MVMCP - December 8, 2002

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
Me and there are 4 people that aren't necessarily coming for DISCon but may join us - I have to verify this as it gets closer. I also have organized a table for dinner that I think is pretty full but there are some people that aren't sure if they are going home that day or not.

Me (December99)
AJB (aka Brent-AJB aka ravenmaniac)
AJB's wife
AJB's son
AJB's mother-in-law

AJB's family is tentative at this time but they said that they are going to try and plan to join us!

Well, oh my heck YES!!!! I am there (I am thinking of doing 12/3 as well - it will depend on DC2 schedule)!!!!
I have to get my ticket yet...But my flights are confirmed now so I will probably see about getting it when I am at WDW in just over 2 weeks:D :D !

So, add me to the list, John!!!!
Corinne

me too or maybe me two

I haven't got my tickets yet but don't forget John that we have a date for Buzz lightyear that night. (watch this year, we will get 000,000 points):p

Now who is volunteering to ride with DH while I ride with John?

PS is it me or have the colors changed on the boards?

I noticed the color changes and some changes with icons at the bottom of the PM page under user CP!!!!! :) They look cool!!!!!!

Please add me, too...RaySharpton (1).

Thankyou, John, Have a great Memorial Day DIS mini-meet this week-end.

I haven't bought my MVMCP ticket yet either. I read another thread where a DISer was able to place Priorty Seating when tey bought their ticket. I know that they are saling a package with Liberty Tree Tavern, but I wonder if you can make a group Priorty Seating for Crystal Palace when you buy your MVMCP ticket?

RaySharpton :)

Ray, no you can't make a priority seating with a restaurant other the LTT when you order your MVMCP tickets. But come October 10th, I'll be making a PS for twelve at the CP. Don't have my PDA with me to list the names, but y'all know who you are.

I wonder if that's enough acronyms for one post..... :rolleyes:

Hi John,
I haven't bought tickets for MVMCP yet, but I plan on being at the night of the 8th. Looks like you need to put me down for 2 seems like my SO, Chuck, wants to come to DISCON.

Thanks so much, Carol

(btw, have a great time this Memorial weekend. Wish I could've been there!!)

Jody and Jody's Mom Carol will be there with bells on! (Or a micky hat, or ears, or something!)

Thanks, Steve. You can go to my list below and see your list. I'll update them if I see them posted somewhere or you can post on my thread DIS-CON-II below.

I put a "GO TO" button by each DIS mini-meet so you don't have to scroll up and down...lol.

RaySharpton:)

Can you put me down for two please. Myself and fingers crossed Robin will be there. (Im trying to talk her into staying one extra night for this:D )

Chris (D99) are we still ok for two places on your table?

Thanks both,

Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter