Roll call for MVMCP - December 8, 2002

Please add a party of 2--myself and DH--Thanks PattyN:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

WOW....have you guys seen how this list has grown??? COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I was thinking the same thing, Chris! :D We'll have a great crowd on the 8th! I think we need to try a huge group ride somewhere. We did that on Pirates last year. What fun! :D :D :D

We also did it for Splash Mountain, didn't we? Wasn't that the time when ... um .... someone .... high-centered the boat?

Oh, that was the Thrill Ride tour. That's right.... :D

We we all singing "Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me" at the top of our lungs on Pirates, weren't we?

How about a group picture? I know that we drove them absolutely crazy last year when we our group tried to squeeze into one photo.

Yeah, but the group photos are my favorite pictures from DIS-CON!!! :D :D :D I love the picture from MVMCP, the character breakfast and you just gotta love the Splash Mountain picture!!!!! :D :D:p :p

I just read on All Ears that the CP will be closed until 12/15! So it looks like we may be doing Chef Mickey's that night. Or do we want to try for somewhere inside the park, like Tony's or the castle?? :(

I'd suggest Chef Mickey's, mostly because I think they'd be able to accommodate several large tables, which is what we'll need. Plus the castle dinner is pretty pricey (not that everything else isn't) :rolleyes: Also, we could take the monorail over to the MK or walk (for those so inclined).

Emma, it's a character meal with Chef Goofy, Chef Mickey, (I think)Chip and Dale, and who else? Does Max show up here? It's a very neat place for a rowdy group to go to eat. They play this one song where everyone swings their napkin in the air to the music. Also, it's a buffet style meal with lots of choices and a really extensive ice cream bar. I think it will be lots of fun for all of us to eat there-we'll have the best time!! :D :D

Ice Cream Bar????? Yum! Guess you can tell I've never eaten at Chef Mickey's either. :rolleyes:

Another hand up for Chef Mickey's also. I've eaten at Chef Mickey's for breakfast but not for lunch or dinner so I'd love to try dinner there. The breakfast was alot of fun!!! Plus they do have an area that is by the windows that will hold larger group of people so maybe we'd be lucky and get seated there :) :) :) :)

Chris, I was thinking the same thing. That section by the window would be perfect for all of us. I wonder what it would take to reserve a section for a big group? Mmmm.......I may just have to make a phone call or two. :D

Hmmmmmm.....let me know Barb!!!!! Hmmmmm....I can see the Orlando news stations now....

50 or so DISConers Take Over CHEF MICKEY'S - film at 5!!!!! ROFLMBO

Here's the story from the Orlando Sentinal....

Mickey Learns How to "Food Fight"
A group of DIS Conventioners make their mark on Mickey...Chef Mickey's that is. A very popular restaurant for vacationers at Walt Disney World's resort, Chef Mickey's pleases the palate as well as entertains the guests. During the ever popular character meal, guests are invited to swing their napkins in the air with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and other characters.

However, this ever so large group decided to have a bit of fun on Mickey. As the music was starting, out of their bags and backpacks came their character (no pun intended) color lime green colored napkins that replaced the hunter green ones used at the restaurants. Some were even filled with pieces of food to replicate the use of the buffet table. A few in particular decided to go seek out Mickey and show him how to REALLY use a napkin and told him NOT to warn Pluto....it would be a snack for the oversized dog later!!!! Also seen were several of the guests from the group getting on top of their chairs so that the food particles would travel farther. At some point, one of the guests thought they heard a child yell "food fight" and thus began the ever exciting and bit tantilizing food fight at Chef Mickey's!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

<i>Please note - this is not real and has never been attempted at Walt Disney World. The above story is false and WILL NOT happen :D </i>

ROTFL, Chris! That is too funny! :D :D :D I love it! :D
Another bonus at Chef MIckey's is the group photo they take just before you get seated!!!!:eek: ;)

Do you think we will be able to fit 50 people in one photo??????? OMG...this could be too much fun!!!!!! ROFL

I just checked the PS Calculator (thanks Barb!) and August 10th is the day we need to call CRO for PS's to Chef Mickey's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter