Roll call for MVMCP - December 8, 2002

LOL Steve! :D
When I see you all in person, I'll tell you the story of John's palm pilot! ;) :D :D ;) ROTFL!!!!!

**reminder to me: never eat or drink anything over the computer when you're reading the DIS!!!!!!! ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p

Now wait...we gotta wait 6+ months before we find out about John's PalmPilot????? Double :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! :D :D :D :D :D

If Personal Data Assistant = PDA, then Palm Pilot = ??

I keep telling my son James that my Palm Pilot is a PDA. He refuses to refer to it that way. He prefers a slightly shorter abbreviation. So you can imagine my son telling everyone that his dad has a lime green "PDA" and that he is always writing notes on it and can even take pictures with it.

We have descended to a whole new level of "PDA" humor at our home. And believe it or not, my DW Sue encourages him by her laughter. So the list of "PDA" jokes has become a running gag around our home.

I would suggest that we drop this particular topic until we see each other in person lest we raise the ire of the moderators.

Chris, John and I will both be in Chicago in July. You can hear all about it then! ;) :D :D

And, when you add someone with an "odd" sense of humor (Bill), thing's really get out of control!!!! ROTFL I'm still LOL!!!!! :D :D

John!...I can't wait 'til you
"show" us all your
limegreen
"P......DA"!:D :p

I probably can't be there in July but I get the "drift"..... :D :D :D :D :D

Case closed!!!! :D :D :D :D Poor John :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OMG! :earseek: This is HYSTERICAL! :D
Poor John. :( NOT! :D :D :D Sorry, this is just too funny! :p

John, you have to admit, the whole thing is absolutely the funniest thing you've heard in a long time. I'm still laughing when I think about it! :D
You can get a LOT of mileage off this one silly little thing. :D :D

Barb, hey, shush! Men don't like it when you say little thing ;)

OMG!!!!! ROFLMBO!!!!!
You're right on both counts, Tia!
This is hysterical and (about men and that "little thing)
:D :D :p :D Corinne

ROTFLMBO, TOO!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p
That was a REALLY BIG OOPS!!!!!! Wasn't it?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am LOL!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Please add me to the list - DIXIEDREAMER. I have my ticket already!

Add me. I'll order my ticket next wk. As of right now this is a solo trip, but if I add anyone, I'll let you know.

Cheers:) :D :cool: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter