Roll call for MVMCP - December 8, 2002

Zurg and Zurgswife will be there...so count us for 2

Gary and I will be hanging out on a snowy Main Street on my birthday, Dec 8. Will have a lime green ribbon somewhere so hope to bump into a few of you. Gary's health issues preclude me from being away from him long enough to attend DISCON but he's aiming to be up to the fun of the evening at MK. I've come to know a lot of you by your "handles" and would love to say hello if the opportunity allows. This will be my third visit to WDW during Christmas holidays but first time at MVMCP! Can't wait!

Happy birthday to me! :earsgirl:
Happy holidays to each and every one of you! :wave:

Hey John...can you please add StaceyA for 2 to the list??!! Thanks. They won't be able to join us for dinner but they will try to meet up with us during the night!!!!!

They'll let us all pose for one of those 'free' pictures together.

They'd have to pull the camera WAAAAAAAAAY back.

We should all plan to meet at a certain time in front of the castle for a group DIS picture, at least...

We tried to get a group picture last year, but our groups were scattered about the park for the entire evening. Perhaps if we all arrive at about the same time (or agree on a time), we can manage the castle picture.

What I'm going to try with our group on 12/3, is have them all meet at the picture taking spot that's in Liberty Square at about 7:30 pm. It's also a great parade watching spot !!!

You want to meet while it's still daylight if at all possible. Otherwise, you need one POWERFUL flash!!!

I'll be there for the first time...and with my DH!:p

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
YAY, Deena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, where are you staying ??? When are you arriving????leaving???? Coming solo?????
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
I'm looking forward to meeting you!
Corinne

I havent got my ticket yet but will prob come late Dec or maybe the 5th and leaving Dec 9--early am (I wanted to go to mvmcp with other ppl--looks like lots going Dec 8). So far I have a ressie at ASmu. I really, really want AKL but the codes for the good rates are all sold out. If anyone has a room there and wants to share that would be great. I know its kinda far, but no farther that the AS. Im will prob be alone. My family is going to see the mouse this Friday!!! Staying for 7 days YC then 2 days RPR at US.
Although I feel bad about not bringing my 2 yr old to see Disney at Christmas time. Im very excited about meeting the ppl I have been chatting and posting with.

Jeff, last year 14 of us squished into a picture! LOL It was pretty difficult. :rolleyes: I think parties of 10 and less would be better. LOL

Also, the best time to take the picture is actually AT dinner. Once we broke from dinner last year, everyone went their seperate ways. :( No biggy. It's just the way it has to be in order to 'move'. LOL It's not easy to 'move' large groups. :rolleyes: ;) :p

I'm official now, got my tix in the mail this past weekend. Can't wait to see all your smiling faces. It will be 4 of us, maybe BIL, niece and roomate might tag along also.

Count me in -- I just bought my ticket! :D

Unfortunately, I'm flying home on the morning of Monday 12/9 and have to go into work that afternoon. Oh well, tis the price I pay for escaping to DIS Con! :D

Wow! 82 DISers at MVMCP!

Welcome everyone, and thank you John for the list.

Ray :)

Just a reminder that there is plenty of room for you to join us at Chef Mickey's at 5pm before MVMCP for dinner if you'd like!!!! Just send me a PM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter