Roll call for MVMCP - December 8, 2002

Kinda funny cause I'm not a commando type person!!!! This could be very interesting!!! :D :D :D :D

:o Oh Chris, that's how most people feel about themselves. :o But somehow the 'commando bug' bites even the most down-to-earth and relaxed type when they least expect it. So, unless you're in a coma, it's entirely possible that you've been bitten. ;) Thanks for taking this bull by the horns. :D I can't wait either. :)

Anybody have room for 1 more at their table? I just got my MVMCP ticket and would love to start the evening off at Chef Mickey's with you all.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

John,
Well, since I booked Patricks Hoop Dee Do for the 3rd, I think I had better just extend my stay for one day and plan on MVMCP for the 8th. So add me to your list!

John and Chris:

You may want to add 1 more under my name to the list. A friend of mine in Orlando might want to join us.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Yay Carol! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Who else wants to follow Carol's lead? :D

I added an extra day last year for MVMCP - but I really can't this year. So - I'll be at MVMCP on the 3rd.

Me, my dh and my kids will be there for MVMCP....so that's 4 more!

Oh, my, I just read through the thread .....Chef Mickey's? Hmmmm....we weren't going to do that one this time....but what the heck! Count us in!

Sounds like y'all will be quite a bad influence on my kids!!!!!!!:jester:

Oh, and since no one has mentioned it....we've seen Donald at Chef Mickey's all three times we've been there. He stays out near the entrance....Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale and Goofy come to the tables...though sometimes Goofy stays with Donald. Great place!

A lot of us are still kids, and we'll do everything in our power to make sure your kids misbe....I mean.....behave! ;)

Hurray Chris!!! Nice goin'!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I will be there,...but like Tia said, I was at Steve's table so you might already have me on your list...if not, please add me!!!!
I bought my MVMCP ticket for Dec. 8th while I was at WDW last week!!!!!!!!!
Corinne:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Okay...so Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday were not the best days for me to be on the phone so I didn't get the call made. But this afternoon proves to be more free than any day so I will make the call today. Sorry for the delay but I will keep in touch on this!!!!

Sooooooooooooo many people going to make it...this is cool!!!!

Phone call number 1 has been made. Got voice mail so I left a message!

Looks like we are going to be able to be there. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Can we still be added to the group for dinner at Chef Mickey's??? Chris, I'll send you a PM about it. It will be DH, Barry and me. :D

I'll be there ! Is there still room to be added to the Chef Mickey's group?

Ordered my MVMCP ticket today! Can I get added to the Chef Mickey list?

I sent you a PM Chris.

Thanks

Keep me on that list for Chef Mickey's! Our MVMCP tickets arrived in the mail the other day, AND our timeshare request came through with Monday checkout, so we won't have to worry about moving! That means we check in on Mon. 12/2 and check out on Mon 12/9. :D
We may have to stay off grounds, but it sure will help with our budget. I'm already spending more than double what we spent last year! :earseek: Besides, the timeshare we will be at is Marriott Cypress Harbor. We stayed there a couple of years ago & really liked it a lot!
Once I get my internet changeover done sometime this week, I'll have to set up one of those countdown clock thingies! I'm getting really excited now that I know we are really going, and we'll be able to stay for all of DIS-CON! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter