Roommate

Are you going the 19th of August? i was reading this and thinking that "this person is just like me!!! a little scary how similar... but cool!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nope, I accepted for the 24th... hmm I should fix that now should fix that now shouldn't I...?

Hopefully a thread so that I, and other people can find a roommate!

1. Your name?: Chris Kitch

2. Your age?: 20 (will be 21 when I get there)

3. Male or female?: Male

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight

5. Where do you live?: MN

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Custodial

7. What is your arrival date?: Aug 24th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: doesnt matter.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: doesnt matter

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Im cool with either.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I enjoy snack foods. Then of course pizza. Im open to anything. I can sort of cook.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Fun, sarcastic, and outgoing.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like all sorts of music. Enjoy any good movie.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Social drinker.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying for now..If someone is driving near by me; im willing to help with gas and such to drive instead.

18. What do you do for fun?: hangout with friends, play sports, go out and have fun, games, and just relax.

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): no

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: Just the whole experiance.

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Relax and watch a good game or hangout with friends.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: Outgoing

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Procrastinate

24: Your college: Brown College, MN

25: Your major: Radio Broadcasting

26. Any medical conditions (optional): None

27. Are you messy/tidy?: Little of both

28. What sports do you like?: Football, soccer, baseball, bowling the most but like most sports.

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: No

30. Anything else you want to state: Just looking for a few roomates. It would be cool to know a few people before we get there. Im a fun guy just looking to enjoy this experiance. Let me know if you are intrested!!

Do you know when you are leaving yet?? I am going aug. 24th. I jsut want to know a few people before I get there and maybe get a few cool roomates to live with.

1. Your name?: Jonny

2. Your age?: 21...22 when i get to dizneee.

3. Male or female?: male.

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight.

5. Where do you live?: Seaside Park, Dirty Jerzey.

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Bell service dispatch.

7. What is your arrival date?: idk yet.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Vista or Chatham which ever one is more social, non wellness.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 4 to 6room mates, 3 rooms.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: love parties will host them if i have cool roomates and all sorts of activities in my apartment

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:cereal is my favorite food and yes i can cook if i want too but im usually pretty lazy.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: if my friends described me in three words id be pissed

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: like most music except country...rap is my favorite love comedies and thrillers

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: dont smoke.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night cant go to be before like 2 i can do mornings if need be.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving.

18. What do you do for fun?: play hockey, video games, go to the beach, go out on the boat, outside stuff.

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): a soft place to lay down...unless im drunk then i just fall asleep were ever

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: living in florida and working in disney

21. Favorite things to do when not working: being social or playin sports.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: fun to be around.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: walk the thin line between cocky and confident.

24: Your college: Started at Niagara U then transfered to Stockton College in NJ outside Atlantic City.

25: Your major: Forensic Psych.

26. Any medical conditions (optional): no picture of health.

27. Are you messy/tidy?: tidy.

28. What sports do you like?: hockey, baseball, basketball, mostly all sports

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: for sure.

30. Anything else you want to state: if you wanna know anything else just let me know

Hey dude.
Im just trying to meet some people and hope to get some cool roomates to live with. Im leaving aug. 24th. do you know when you are leaving yet?

Hey dude.
Im just trying to meet some people and hope to get some cool roomates to live with. Im leaving aug. 24th. do you know when you are leaving yet?

yo man im checkin on the 19th...bummer u seem like a cool dude...we can chill any way tho

I've already done one of these but it was before i got accepted so i figured I'd update...

1. Your name?: Tia
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 20, turning 21 on program but not going to bother with moving.
3. Male or female?: female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Alabama
6. What role will you have at Disney?:custodial
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: May 20
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: It doesn't matter, I guess 3 or 5 is a good number of roommates.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Im not much of a partier, but im might invite friends over for a movie or something
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like anything really, I LOVE to cook and try new things.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Spontaneous, Easy-going, Energetic
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like classics and musicals, that goes for movies and music, but I'm open to anything at least once.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: occasionally, outside.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:Night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What do you do for fun?: draw, write, read, play games, hang out with friends
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S. Thompson
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people, and having new experiences.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Read, watch TV, cook
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very laid-back and easy to get along with.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm pretty shy
24: Your college: University of Alabama
25: Your major: Design/Art History
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Not really a big deal, but occasionally I get migraines and will hide somewhere dark, but noise doesn't bother me.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm not the tidiest person out there, but I keep my chaos undercontrol
28. Anything else you want to state: if there is anything else you want to know, just let me know.

Re-posting w/ updated info.

1. Your name?: Mike

2. Your age?: 18

5. Where do you live?: Detroit

6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: Attractions

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: May 20th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Wellness, of course, I'm thinking Chatham.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Umm... not 7, but not one. 3 or 5 will do nicely.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activities in your apartment?: I'm not a party guy. I like quiet. But can deal with loud if it happens. Parties don't bother me.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I can grill and I can bake. And my favorite food is.... edible and not mushrooms.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Extraverted, Vain, and Generous

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I LOVE all music that's not death metal or rap. I especially heart Gospel, Country and Alternative.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Not even if I wanted to.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): nope

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I am a midnight lurker.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: I'm driving with my mom... I wanted to flu, but it's easier to drive.

18. What do you do for fun?: Computers, movies, video games, but mostly listen to/create music and hang out with my friends.

19. What is your favorite quote?: "You don't seem to have a problem when my language is profane, but you're offended and insulted when I say 'In Jesus' Name'"

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Being in Florida!!!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sleep, play games, chillax con mis amigos, and do my music thing.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very friendly. Apparently, I attract people, or at least that's what I was told. I do think I'm a nice guy though.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm emotionally shallow... and blunt, which isn't necessarily a bad quality, but still, not everyone is OK with it.

24: Your college: Western Michigan University

25: Your major: Film, Video and Media Studies

26. Any medical conditions (optional): The only one that's been proven is asthma... I'm a bit of a hypochondriac.

27. Are you messy/tidy?: I don't believe in mess.

28. What sports do you like?: To watch: NASCAR, boxing, tennis, basketball. To play: HA! YEAH RIGHT!!

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Sadly, no.

30. Anything else you want to state: I'm not really that vain...

Ok yes I am, but it's not annoying like those snobby chicks on TV, it's more of a casual appreciation for the miraculous work of God that is myself.
0(^_^)0

Do you know when you are leaving yet?? I am going aug. 24th. I jsut want to know a few people before I get there and maybe get a few cool roomates to live with.

My son is 21, arriving Aug 24th and doing Custodial also. I'll have him check out your post and maybe get in touch!

1. Your name?: Sean Bradley
2. Your age?: 20
3. Male or female?: MALE
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): STRAIGHT
5. Where do you live?: KENNESAW GEORGIA
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: QUICK SERVICE FOOD & BEV
7. What is your program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: FALL, AUGUST 19
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: DONT CARE TOO MUCH
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like?: THE MORE THE MERRIER!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: WHO DOESNT LIKE TO PARTY, IM NOT SURE ABOUT HOSTING
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: BBQ IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ON EARTH, I CAN COOK PRETTY WELL
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: I ACTUALLY ASKED THEM, GOOD-NATURED, HONEST, HILARIOUS
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: SOUTHERN ROCK / KUNG FU!!!
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: NONSMOKER
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): DONT DRINK MUCH
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: NIGHT PERSON
17. Are you driving or flying down?: DRIVING
18. What do you do for fun?: HUNTING, FISHING, CHESS, TRIVIA NIGHTS!
19. What is your favorite quote?: "IF YOU AINT LAUGHIN< YOU AINT LIVIN" - CARLOS MENCIA
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I HOPE TO MAKE MY FAVORITE PLACE TO PLAY INTO MY FAVORITE PLACE TO WORK
21. Favorite things to do when not working: FRIENDS, TV, READING, FISHING, CHESS
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I LITERALLY HAVE INFINITE PATIENCE
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: IVE BEEN TOLD I DONT ASSERT MYSELF WHEN I SHOULD
24: Your college: KENNSAW STATE UNIVERSITY
25: Your major: POLITICAL SCIENCE
26. Any medical conditions (optional): A LITTLE HEARING LOSS, dont tell disney!!!
27. Are you messy/tidy?: A LITTLE ON THE MESSY SIDE
28. What sports do you like?: FOOTBALL, HOCKEY
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: YES
30. Anything else you want to state: ILL NEED A FISHING BUDDY IF I GET DOWN TO FLORIDA, AND I PLAY MANDOLIN SO IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO JAM.....

1. Your name?: Scott
2. Your age?: 21
5. Where do you live?: Oregon
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Custodial
7. What is your arrival date?: August 24th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: prefer non-wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: The more the merrier:dance3:
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Yes and probably not
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Pepperoni pizza; Yes, I can cook as long as there are directions!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Tall, funny, and quiet at times
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: For music, I like a little bit of everything. For movies, I prefer comedy, animated, SciFi. Favorite movies are the original Star Wars trilogy.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Video games, read books, listen to music, hang out with friends
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): No
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: The whole Disney experience
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Video games, hang out with friends, etc.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Good sense of humor
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Procrastinate
24: Your college: Chemeketa Community College
25: Your major: Computer Electronics.
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy?: A little bit of both
28. What sports do you like?: Basketball, soccer
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: No
30. Anything else you want to state: Looking forward to meeting people and the whole Disney experience.

1. Your name?: Mary Ann
2. Your age?: 28
3. Male or female?:im a chick :d
5. Where do you live?: Tracy Ca
6. What role will you have at Disney?:Photopass
7. What is your arrival date?: Aug 18th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: either or...
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I kinda like my space, but if the roomies are awesome. the more the merrier!!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?:I do like to entertain..but im not a partier..but get togethers are fun!!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I can cook anything.. I love to cook for others, thats one thing i really enjoy doing.. I love italian, and can cook mexican.. learned from my mom..
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: a great friend, funny, and genuine
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love all types of music, except rap, been to a lot of different concerts, alternative..80's ect.. Movie wise, anything except horror, i tend to be stuck in the 80's..breakfast club,ect.. the wedding singer, p.s i love you, say anything,forgetting sara marshall.. really anything just NOOO scary movies..lol
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:nope but im tollerant of it
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): its super rare if i do..
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Depends on the day.. im either or..
17. Are you driving or flying down?:Driving
18. What do you do for fun?:Concerts, movies, books, scrapbooking, i plan on being at the beach though when i can
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): I normally fall asleep on my own, i do use my ipod though if i cant sleep.
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: meeting new people, working for disney!! hello!!!!And i love the o.c so being in that area is going to be great! i hope to learn how to surf!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: well reading, watching movies, i can throw great little get togethers, picnics, ect.. exploring new things going to the beach,im somewhat familiar with the o.c so i would love to go to hollywood, l.a huntington beach, irvine, san diego, exploring is something i have to do! company is always welcome!!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Im really supportive
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I doubt myself
24: Your college:Delta college
25: Your major:Communications/event planning
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?:im mid ground, If im super busy i tend to slack a bit, but the first min i have to clean up thats what i do.. I keep things in order generally speaking
28. What sports do you like?: baseball!!! Angels game anyone?? basketball, surfing, football.. its ok..lol
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?:yes I am taking my chubs with me (its a malibu)
30. Anything else you want to state: well It would be awesome to find someone who generaly likes the same things but im really open to this experience and the people that i hope to meet. Im really simple, but im a really outgoing person, so ask away if theres any questions.. and even if you have a roomate already, the more people I can meet the better. especially in anaheim!

1. Your name?: tyler
2. Your age?: 21
3. Male or female?: male
5. Where do you live?: Hale, MI
6. What role will you have at Disney?: transportation
7. What is your arrival date?: Aug 24
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: chatham or patterson, non-wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 5 roommates, 3 rooms.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: i like hanging out with people but not that much of a partier.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: i don't really have a fav food. and im a decent cook.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: relaxed, helpful, random.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i watch all types of movies.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What do you do for fun?: video games, tv, web surfing, reading, and im down for what ever is happening
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): im tired im out.
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: im gonna be in Florida for 5 months and IM WORKING FOR DISNEY!! what else is there to be excited about. lol
21. Favorite things to do when not working: see question 18.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: good listener. and once i get corforable i tend to be pretty outgoing.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: little lazy at times, and im hard to wake up in the morning sometimes.
24: Your college: Saginaw Valley State University
25: Your major: currently between Computer Science and Computer Information Systems but not sure.
26. Any medical conditions (optional): none
27. Are you messy/tidy?: desk tends to be cluttered. but other wise not really that messy.
28. What sports do you like?: football, hockey, baseball.
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yes.
30. Anything else you want to state: im a tech nut. tons of video games, use computer alot, also a japan nut currently learning japanese but not really that good yet.

Hopefully a thread so that I, and other people can find a roommate!

1. Your name?: Dinesha Neal
2. Your age?:19
3. Male or female?:Female
5. Where do you live?: fayetteville, Nc
6. What role will you have at Disney?:QSFAB
7. What is your arrival date?: August 12
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: either but im 19so....lol wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:4 in 4
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: who doesnt... life is short
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: i love pasta any type and i love cooking......u name it i can do it
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: loud, silly but hard working
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: all genres anything that keep me interested
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:no
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic):no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: nght
17. Are you driving or flying down?:drving
18. What do you do for fun?: party, poetry sing and dance and anything else thats makes me laugh and enjoy my self
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed):door closed
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?:the experiance and being able to netwrok
21. Favorite things to do when not working: read, shop, etc
22. Name one good quality about yourself: outspoken
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: to outspoken
24: Your college: Fayetteville Technical Community College
25: Your major:Journalism and Broadcasting
26. Any medical conditions (optional): no
27. Are you messy/tidy?: both
28. What sports do you like?: wrestling, football, basketball, dance and cheerleading
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: idk yet
30. Anything else you want to state:
Im a fun loving person, I am there to learn but to also have fun. Im aperswon that love getting to know people, i will try my best to help anyone who needs it. i love making friends but its not a priority because we are all there to do a job.

1. Your name?: Kelly

2. Your age?: 19, will be turning 20 on Dec 20th

3. Male or female?: Female

5. Where do you live?: Buffalo, NY

6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: ATTRACTIONS!

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Aug 24th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Either Chatham or Patterson, obviously Wellness

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I’d like a 2 bedroom. I have 2 awesome girls already, need a roomie for me though!

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activities in your apartment?: I don't party.. I guess if one of my roommates wanted to I wouldn’t mind as long as they didn’t bother me or trash the apt.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like pizza and wings, I’m from Buffalo after all buttttt I know you can’t get them as half as good as back home. I am definitely going to try and learn over the summer but I guess I don’t burn anything!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, nice, Disney-freak

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Basically whatever is on the radio. I am not crazy into rap or crazy scream-o rock music. Definitely love all the Disney songs, I have like 300 songs on my i-pod Also all the boy-bands are amazing and plus I like some of the music from the 80’s. Movie wise I like a lot of stuff, again definitely Disney. I don’t like scary movies or gross ones like Saw.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Never ever

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): nope

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I like sleeping in but I can drag myself out of bed early if I needed to.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Not entirely sure yet. May send the car down on a train and fly down. Or drive. not sure.

18. What do you do for fun?: Hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family

19. What is your favorite quote?: "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting to live my dream of working for the Mouse! Also getting to explore Orlando!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Playing around on the computer, playing on my wii. (The wii will be coming with me btw) Definitely if I worked for Disney I would enjoy some well spent time in the park

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I feel like I am a nice person

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I’m kind of quiet and reserved. Hard to come out of my shell but when I do I am definitely outgoing.

24: Your college: Buffalo State College

25: Your major: Undecided but I think history education...

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Just migraines.

27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm not a neat freak but I can be somewhat tidy.

28. What sports do you like?: Sports+me= a trip to the emergency room. I'm a Total klutz.

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Definitely.

30. Anything else you want to state: I really hope to make a lot of friends and have an amazing experience down in Disney. This has been a life-long dream for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter