Roommate

1. Your name?: Drew

2. Your age?: I'll be 20 on May 8th

3. Male or female?: Male

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight

5. Where do you live?: Raleigh NC / Atlanta GA

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Custodial

7. What is your arrival date?: June 15th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham or Patterson

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 1-5 roommates, 1-3 bedroom. Preferably 2BR.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I don't like hosting parties, but I'll OCCASIONALLY go out.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Pizza! I'm pretty much addicted to the stuff and order it at least once a week from Domino's or Papa John's. I can cook Totino's Pizzas; thats about the extent of my "cooking."

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: conscientious, funny, and pretty much a genius

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love watching movies, any kind. As far as music is concerned, I like ABCAR (anything but country and rap).

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nahhhhh

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Ok, I'll be the first to admit it. I'm an alcoholic, and I'm looking for someone to support my addiction both financially and emot.... aaah, I'm just kidding. No, I won't be drinking.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I can be both.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving

18. What do you do for fun?: Going to the movies, shopping, hanging out with the gee-eff, bowling, Guitar Hero

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): a FAN is MUST (I'm bringing mine). I cannot fall asleep when I'm hot.

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: What is there not to be excited for?

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Watching TV, browsing the interwebs

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I can get along with pretty much everyone

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm shy at FIRST

24: Your college: North Carolina State University

25: Your major: Meteorology

26. Any medical conditions (optional): I can't grow a full beard. :mad:

27. Are you messy/tidy?: untidy

28. What sports do you like?: FOOTBALL, baseball, college basketball

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Yesssss, a not-so-reliable '96 Jeep Cherokee

30. Anything else you want to state: That is all for now.

1. Your name?: Candice Mikenas
2. Your age?: 22
3. Male or female?: Female
5. Where do you live?: Chicago, IL
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Merch
7. What is your arrival date?: August 19th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Either one, non-wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Around 3 or 4
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: i don't party a ton but i do love it. it's up to my other roomies if we had parties at our place
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: anything italian is delicious. i can cook decently!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: silly, funny, caring
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: alternative, pop punk, indie bands. drama, comedy, indies, musicals!
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: nope but it doesnt bother me.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): yes
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
18. What do you do for fun?: hang with friends, shop, beach, read, concerts, a million other things.
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): a surface to lay down on is all!
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: getting out of my routine!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: relaxing, seeing friends, going out places!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: caring
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: neat freak
24: Your college: international academy of design and technology
25: Your major: fashion merchandising
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?: wayyy tidy
28. What sports do you like?: none!
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: mhmm
30. Anything else you want to state: I can't wait to get there!

1. Your name?: Elisa Rodriguez
2. Your age?: 19, will be turning 20 in august=)
5. Where do you live?: Sa Town Tx =)
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Merch
7. What is your arrival date?: August 19th!
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: i would liek to live at Vista Way =)and i have to live in wellness jaja
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 or 4 sounds good
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: i like to party as many chances as i get jaja im not like an alky or anything but i do enjoy a good party jaja =) if i host a party itll be like a movie night or soemthin jajaja
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
i love italian food aaannddd some mexican food jaja=) i can cook a lil pasta dishes ... and i make a mean cereal =) jajaja
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
caring, silly/ klutzy, positive? jajaj=)=)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i like everythign really but i cant really stand techno is all jajaja but im huge on r&b hip hop to rock =)=)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: i dont but it doesnt bother me eitehr
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): every now and again =).. i dont need alcohol to have a good time... but it helps jajaja
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: im flexible jaja
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving=)=)
18. What do you do for fun?: hang with friends, shop,concerts, go to the movies and such
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): i need a lil bit of noise or like the tv needs to be on jaja or some music =) i cant sleep in plain dark silence jaja
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: LIVING AT DISNEY!!! jajaja and jsut getting out of town and doing my own thing for a lil bit =)=)
21. Favorite things to do when not working: relaxing, seeing friends, just chill =)=)
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i care alot jaja=)
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i have the tendency to curse like a sailor jajaja
24: Your college: UTSA
25: Your major: Communications and criminal justice
26. Any medical conditions (optional):not really
27. Are you messy/tidy?: im not horrible at being messy but im not a neat freak either jajaja
28. What sports do you like?: BBALL!!! and volleyball.. and the occasional game of catch jajaja=)
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yuppers=)
30. Anything else you want to state: I can't freaking wait!!!!=)=)=)

1. Your name?: Amanda Kirsten Phillips

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: 19 currently, 20 soon

3. Male or female?: female

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): queerish

5. Where do you live?: somewhere between Vermont and New Jersey

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: fall

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Wellness, probably Chatham

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I don't really care all that much

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like hosting potlucks and tea parties

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Most things that involve Potato's. I consider myself a pretty good chef.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: I get funny and sarcastic a lot

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Well I have been going to punk shows since I was 12/13, but I also enjoy everything from classical to pop. In general I listen to a lot of twee pop and the beach boys. There isn't a specific genre of movies that I like more than any other, but I love movies.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: not really

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I enjoy microbrewed beers, but i don't think florida has that many brewery's, so it's something i can live without

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: normally night, but I can get into a morning schedule if need be.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving from Jersey

18. What do you do for fun?: Normally I go to concerts, Play Soccer, Xbox360, biking

19. What is your favorite quote?: "Pundits are always blaming TV for making people stupid, movies for desensitizing the world to violence, and rock music for making kids take drugs and kill themselves. These things should be the least of our worries. The main problem with mass media is that it makes it impossible to fall in love with any acumen of normalcy. There is no 'normal,' because everybody is being twisted by the same sources simultaneously. "

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:
the experience, getting to meet new people, living somewhere else for a little while, cooking for myself instead of depending on a dining hall

21. Favorite things to do when not working: I think i will be swimming a lot as well as exploring florida

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I can be witty as hell

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I get super nervous over tiny things

24: Your college: Bennington College

25: Your major: Music History

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Slight Anxiety Disorder

27. Are you messy/tidy?: I can be messy, but I always clean up after myself.

28. What sports do you like? Soccer, Rock Climbing

29:Do you plan on having a car at Disney? Oh yes

30:Anything else you want to state: I am a vegan, and would really really love a vegetarian or vegan roommate to cook with/help with support. It's not that I mind meat being cooked around me, Its just it's always easier to eat vegan if others around you are supportive or eating a similar diet.

1. Your Name: Alan Loiselle
2. your Age: 18, will turn 19 on June 30th (IN WDW!!!)
3. Male or Female: Male
4. Gay, Straight, Bi: Straight, but all for gay rights, very strong supporter, as a lot of my friends are gay (I am in the theatre and fine arts, so.....lol)
5. Where do you live: Born and raised in Providence, RI, but currently go to school in Connecticut
6. What is your role at Disney: Character Attendant!!
7. What is your arrival date?: May 20th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham, then it's still a toss-up between patterson or Vista, and obviously I'm under 21, so wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 7 other roommates, 4 rooms, cheapest rent lol.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Partier, yea, but I don't drink or smoke. Hosting events? HELL YEA, I like to have dance parties, watch movies, w.e.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Pizza (stereotypical I know), and I can cook ok, but nothing fancy, blue box mac and cheese, spaghetti, and like chicken pot pie
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: crazy, spastic, ecstatic, enthusiastic
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Disney songs, lots of like modern hip-hop music and stuff, the radio, and a lot of musicals and just whatever, not country or opera, weird music like screamo (I don't like it loud for long periods, but whatever people like , do it!!)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I got drunk once, bad times, so no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: NIGHT PERSON!! My mornings are tough!!!
17. Are you driving or flying down?: probably flying unless my parents by some crazy chance pay my insurance and give me the car
18. What do you do for fun?: Ugh, umm, go on the computer, watch movies, go outside, just hang out, I do kind of love food, hence slightly overweight, Just whatever I feel, I'm open to exciting things
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): darkness, and mostly silence. i can do some sounds cause I learned to just block it out at college, and if I'm tired enough I can fall asleep in any conditions, but silence and darkness are cool.
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: Working with the characters, being at disney, getting in for free, getting a costume, meeting new people, everything!!!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: See question 18 lol
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very enthusiastic and love to joke and laugh
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Sometimes I come off pissy or obnoxious to people who don't know me very well, but I'm working on it, sometimes I swear a LOT!! (again, working on that because I feel disney would probably not approve lol.)
24: Your college: University of connecticut Storrs
25: Your major: Puppetry (it IS a major, I promise!!)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): ADHD!!! YAY!!!!
27. Are you messy/tidy?:Umm, i have my messy days, but I try to be tidy. kinda a mix, I go on random cleaning sprees, then leave my stuff around for a week, but living with people I clean up and keep stuff on my side of the room
28. What sports do you like?: I'm a theatre/puppetry major, I love to watch the Superbowl and sports as long as people explain them, but I don't understand them and I really don't care, I care about company I'm in but not the sports really lol.
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Sadly, No.
30. Anything else you want to state: I am a really nice person usually, except when I have a really bad day and then I just curl up and try not be a total b**** to anyone, so I'm 99.9% of the time a fun person. Not really outgoing until I meet you. Also, I'm really outspoken about what I believe in. If it comes up, I don't yell but I will debate, though I listen and respect everyone's opinions on mostly everything. I am not a really religious person, I'm a congregationalist of the UCC, so if a really religious roommate is what you want, then I'm not that person. Otherwise, I hope everyone kinda understands something about me lol, and I'm excited to me everyone there!!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

BTW It's really hard to find everyone on Facebook, i found a few people, but if anyone wants to connect just so we have a few people to connect with those first few scary exciting days, I'm on Facebook under:
Alan Loiselle
Providence, RI
Uconn '12
Hit me up!!!! Just let me know you are doing the program lol.
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

1. Your name?: Natazsa Roby (nuh-tah-jah) (row-bee)
2. Your age?: 19, turning 20 in September
5. Where do you live?: Florida
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Character Performer :)
7. What is your arrival date?: May 20th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Obviously wellness, but I'd prefer to live in either Patterson Court or Chatham Square
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 5-7 roommates, 3-4 bedrooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I honestly never been to parties before, so I don't know how they are.......
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I don't really have a favorite, but I love trying new things! Yeah I can cook!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Sweet, outgoing, hard-working
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Anything and everything (I'm that versatile lol)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No, I don't smoke
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No, I don't drink
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Depends on when I need to awake...I can be both if need-be
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving, its only 3 hours away from home lol
18. What do you do for fun?: I love spending time with friends! I like listening to music, playing video games
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): Sometimes, with the door closed, but I'm not picky at all
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: I get to finally live my dream! I always wanted to work for Disney, and now I got that chance
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Probably going to all the other parks lol
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a very sweet person, and easy to talk to and make friends with
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I sometimes don't know how to say no to people...it sometimes get to the point where they're walking all over me, and I'm too nice to say anything
24: Your college: Broward College
25: Your major: Graphic Design/Theater (double majoring)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I'm allergic to peanuts...the smell of it could make me vomit...and if I consume it, I would either break out or won't be able to breathe
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I am a very tidy person
28. What sports do you like?: Track & Field (I'm a sprinter), Football, Basketball (haven't played in a while), tennis, racquetball
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Yes I do, my 2001 Toyota Corolla :)
30. Anything else you want to state: I can't wait to start!!!!!

I almost went to JWU in Miami, for the same major! But it was wayyy too expensive for me. ):

I know what you mean! The ONLY reason I was able to go was because I got madddd scholarships... I worked my butt off in high school with extracurriculars! I also kept asking them for money... my total scholarships are about 75% of tuition (you do the math ;)) Also one reason why I went to JWU and not CIA, because CIA didn't cut me the same deal. But most students are just going to have gigantic loans to pay off, its probably worth it IMO though. Are you still pursuing baking at another school, or did you pick something else?

1. Your name?: Joanna
2. Your age?: 23, 24 in October
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight, but no prob with GLBT
5. Where do you live?: Philly!!!
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Bippity Boppity Boutique Hostess
7. What is your arrival date?: August 24th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Non-wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: No preference as long as I get along with my roomies!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I don't party 24/7, but I can be a party girl provided I/my roomies don't have work the following morning. If my roommates are down, I'll host the occasional party.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I eat pretty much whatever I'm fed! Not a big meat fan, though. I like to eat fairly healthy food (and then have plenty of junk for snacks lol). Not a great cook, but I can bake! And I'll do dishes if someone else cooks.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Creative, empathetic, friendly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I'm a HUGE movie fan! I love it all, especially animated/family (duh - I'm working at Disney), raunchy comedies, romance, HORROR! Music - I'm a rock girl. Classic rock, alternative, metal, etc. But I'm not a music snob. I fully admit to enjoying pop music!
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I've been smoke-free for about a year. Doesn't matter if my roomies smoke.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I do wake up early, but if there's a party, I cna be a night person, too.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Auto-train (my rents are driving, so I won't have a car).
18. What do you do for fun?: Watch/go to the movies, hang out with friends, photography, makeup
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): I usually fall asleep with the T.V. on (I love sleep timers). Darkness is good, too.
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people, getting my foot in the door at Disney, living away from home
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm an excellent listener
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm pretty organized, so messy people prob won't love living with me.
24: Your college: University of the Arts
25: Your major: Screenwriting
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy!!
28. What sports do you like?: Does dance count?
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: No
30. Anything else you want to state: I'm very liberal. I curse, I talk about sex a lot, and I say "that's what she said" A LOT. But I'm also a very loyal friend, I love making people laugh, and I am the least-judgmental person you will ever meet. I'm psyched to find my roomies!!

Umm, you sound cool and your other info (the last question) is stuff we have in common!! I'm trying to cut down on the swearing and all for Disney, but it's not going so well. Just figured I'd pop on and say that since it struck me. Congrats, I have heard cool things about the boutique hostess!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

Thanks for the congrats - same to you! As far as the cursing goes, I work in childcare and I am somehow able to turn it off when I'm at work. So hopefully I won't be cursing on the job!

OKay I'm new to this whole board chat stuff so hopefully I didn't just reply to someone I'm not not supposed to or something?...Anyway, I haven't gotten my stuff yet I'm still waiting to hear back from auditions but fingers crossed!...I feel like I'm campaigning for office with this thing...

1. Your name?: Jillian Joy (JJ)

2. Your age?: 19, 20 near the end

3. Male or female?: chica

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): I love my men

5. Where do you live?: Utah, and yes it's April and still snowing. What a world.

6. What role will you have at Disney?:possibly Performer, BBB, attendant, attractions, FSFB and countless others, I put down a bunch.

7. What is your arrival date?: Not sure. Depends when summer semesters over but hopefully toward the beginning of August.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?:Wellness

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 7 might be a bit steep, but you never know, meet more people that way. I'm going to ballpark 5.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?:occasionally, but I'm mostly into partying with a few good friends; movie/game nights and the like.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I am learning to cook! ha! very proud I have made cooking leaps and bounds (tilapia, salmon, fancy pizza, turkey burgers, a bowl of cereal...)!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: For accuracy's sake I asked them: Happy, spunky/flirty and fashionable (one said ditsy, but that's really only applies VERY late at night and when there's lot's of sugar involved ;p)

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like most everything! hip-hop, ska, MUSICALS!, jazz; movies: disney (given), scifi, fantasy, romance, etc.. Country is really the only genre of anything I ever really have issues with, but even that i could get used to.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no thank you

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: i'm kind of an insomniac actually but it just depends on what the day is like.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving! are you kidding me! i have always wanted to go on a cross country road trip, yeah!

18. What do you do for fun?:mostly theater, movies, games, read I just like to play :) o and being crazy when the occasion arises is definitely in there too.

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): I like looking at the moon when I fall asleep, but um, no.

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: being in the WDWCP!

21. Favorite things to do when not working:see number 18

22. Name one good quality about yourself:genuine listener

23. Name one bad quality about yourself:depending on who you're talking to I'm super organized!

24: Your college:depends when you ask me. when I get to FL it'll probably be the University of Utah

25: Your major: something in Theater, Film or med industry

26. Any medical conditions (optional): asthma, allergies

27. Are you messy/tidy?:tidy

28. What sports do you like?:i love sports! except for basketball

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?:yes

30. Anything else you want to state: I am apparently the last person to discover that I am a gypsy/ transient person that likes to move around a lot and try new things. It's not that I'm flaky, I just really like having new experiences and battle stories. I have every intension of living in England (try to do theater there) after FL and then who knows! thats about as far as the plan extends right now. I like crazy shows like Dr. Horrible, Buffy, Dr. Who, Grey's Anatomy and the like, but you don't have to worry about being bugged by them because for the most part I'm a computer TV watcher. I LOVE to sing but I try to keep it to the shower or the car. :) see ya there!

Hello! I love filling out these survey things! I haven't been accepted yet (my interview's tomorrow, fingers crossed!) but I'm hoping for the best.

1. Your name?: Rachael
2. Your age?: 18, 19 in a few weeks
5. Where do you live?: Alpharetta, GA
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Hopefully character performer, otherwise I'd love Attractions or FSFB
7. What is your arrival date?: I'm hoping to get August 10
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I'd prefer 3 roommates, 2 rooms, but 5 roommates, 3 rooms would be fine
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I like to go to parties, especially fun theme ones, but I don't like to host them personally. That'll be up to a roommate I guess.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love mashed potatoes, salmon, and biscuits, (and most foods really) but I can't cook well. I'm not very good at following written instructions. I get lost a lot whilst driving.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Happy, sarcastic, trivia-buff
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Not at all
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Nope, I'm underage
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Definitely not a morning person, but I'm not grouchy in the mornings. Just sleepy. So, night person I guess?
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?:
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): Nothing at all
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: BEING A DISNEY CASTMEMBER AND LIVING THERE FOR 5 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (very excited by the way)
21. Favorite things to do when not working:
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I love making people laugh
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I have very sarcastic tendencies
24: Your college: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (Jimmy Fallon just picked our basketball team as his choice for March Madness...we're not very good.)
25: Your major: Anthropology pre-med
26. Any medical conditions (optional): None to speak of
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Not overly tidy, but not overly messy
28. What sports do you like?: Ehmm... I like playing dodgeball and four square..
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: I hope so. We'll have to see how the parents feel about this. They get an insurance break if me and my car are separated.
30. Anything else you want to state:

This is really not a good thing at all, but my parents don't know I'm planning on doing the CP. Originally I was supposed to go to London next semester but the school has all but told me that I'm too young and have to be in school longer (in hours I'm a second semester sophomore, but in actual school time I'm a second semester freshman.) Now I've made up my mind to go to London fall semester junior year and I'm going to do the CP fall next year.
My parents have already told me that I can't do both - my schedule (anthropology major, chemistry/spanish double minor, pre-med, and I'm in the honors program at my school which has its own classes and curriculum) is too demanding (they say). Essentially I'd be doing all this and graduating in 3 years, although the study abroad will fill 4 classes in my major. I realize this is super tough, but with med school and becoming a doctor I will never get the chance to study in London or work at Disney ever again. I say that if I'm prepared to work hard and get everything I want to do in, then I should. And it's my choice, not my parents'. I've never gone up against them like this before, but I'm a big kid now and they can't stop me.

If you read that whole thing, you are a saint. I just don't really have anyone to talk to about this right now, so it's great even to just put it out there to an obscure Internet audience. I'm going to explain this to my parents this weekend as I am going home. It's just not a phone conversation.

And please please please don't let my sob story make you turn and run! I am a wonderful roommate, I promise! Mostly because I sleep through absolutely anything. I have 3 roommates right now and they could (hopefully) tell you wonderful stories about me (falling off of things). :banana:
Have a magical day!
So Rachael we should pretty much be friends/roommates; like friends-in-another-life-that-should-have-been-born-in-England. Do you know how hard it is to find Americans that know and love Doctor Who?!

1. Your name?: Matt
5. Where do you live?: Chicago, Il...the burbs
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Recreation
7. What is your arrival date?: Aug 12 2009
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham, Non-Wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: The more the merrier!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Sure, but not a party maniac. Just like to have good times with good people!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Love all foods, and YES I love to cook!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Honest, Funny, Dependable
Music = Jack Johnson, Jacks Mannequin, Mayer, Ben Lee, Wilco, ect...
Movies = Comedies (Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Dramas, Action
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: NO
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Probably Flying but I am trying to find a car to bring down
18. What do you do for fun?: Sports(Golf, Baseball, Basketball, ect.), Hang with friends, Movies
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): Just a fan, but I love my sound machine...nothing better than falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves!
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: Meeting some awesome people and enjoying my limited time down there to the fullest.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sports, Friends, Cooking...and Eating
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am always good for a laugh. I take full responsibility in everything I do, but believe you can't always take like too seriously
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am a slow walker
24: Your college: The University of Illinois
25: Your major: AgriBusiness Markets and Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy
28. What sports do you like?: Golf, Baseball, Basketball...pretty much everything
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: I hope to, but that is a work in progress
30. Anything else you want to state: Life is wayyy too short...Live it Up!!!

5. Where do you live?: Chicago, Il...the burbs
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Recreation
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham, Non-Wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: The more the merrier!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Sure, but not a party maniac. Just like to have good times with good people!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Love all foods, and YES I love to cook!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Honest, Funny, Dependable
Music = Jack Johnson, Jacks Mannequin, Mayer, Ben Lee, Wilco, ect...
Movies = Comedies (Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Dramas, Action
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: NO
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Probably Flying but I am trying to find a car to bring down
18. What do you do for fun?: Sports(Golf, Baseball, Basketball, ect.), Hang with friends, Movies
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): Just a fan, but I love my sound machine...nothing better than falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves!
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: Meeting some awesome people and enjoying my limited time down there to the fullest.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sports, Friends, Cooking...and Eating
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am always good for a laugh. I take full responsibility in everything I do, but believe you can't always take like too seriously
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am a slow walker
24: Your college: The University of Illinois
25: Your major: AgriBusiness Markets and Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy
28. What sports do you like?: Golf, Baseball, Basketball...pretty much everything
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: I hope to, but that is a work in progress
30. Anything else you want to state: Life is wayyy too short...Live it Up!!!

Hi Matt! My daughter goes to Western Il Univ and we are from the Chicago burbs, too! Which suburb are you from? Maybe the two of you can meet once you arrive. She'll be arriving 5/20 and will be doing Hospitality. Her name is Tashiana. Anyway, good luck to you! :cool1::woohoo:

You had me super excited, I thought I finally found my boyfriend a roommate: male, over 21. He was even pretty excited after reading your questionnaire.

...and then we noticed that. *sigh* he moves in on May 20th. Still, once you move in, you should find him. I think you'll both get along.

Hi Matt! My daughter goes to Western Il Univ and we are from the Chicago burbs, too! Which suburb are you from? Maybe the two of you can meet once you arrive. She'll be arriving 5/20 and will be doing Hospitality. Her name is Tashiana. Anyway, good luck to you! :cool1::woohoo:

I'm from Geneva...about 45 min west of Chicago. Yea I hope to meet her down there!

You had me super excited, I thought I finally found my boyfriend a roommate: male, over 21. He was even pretty excited after reading your questionnaire.

...and then we noticed that. *sigh* he moves in on May 20th. Still, once you move in, you should find him. I think you'll both get along.

Bummer, but hopefully I will get to meet you guys down there anyways!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter