Roommate

1. Your name?: Matt
2. Your age?: 22
3. Male or female?: Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Chicago, Il...the burbs
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Recreation
7. What is your arrival date?: Aug 12 2009
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham, Non-Wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: The more the merrier!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Sure, but not a party maniac. Just like to have good times with good people!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Love all foods, and YES I love to cook!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Honest, Funny, Dependable
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
Music = Jack Johnson, Jacks Mannequin, Mayer, Ben Lee, Wilco, ect...
Movies = Comedies (Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Dramas, Action
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: NO
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Probably Flying but I am trying to find a car to bring down
18. What do you do for fun?: Sports(Golf, Baseball, Basketball, ect.), Hang with friends, Movies
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): Just a fan, but I love my sound machine...nothing better than falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves!
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: Meeting some awesome people and enjoying my limited time down there to the fullest.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sports, Friends, Cooking...and Eating
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am always good for a laugh. I take full responsibility in everything I do, but believe you can't always take like too seriously
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am a slow walker
24: Your college: The University of Illinois
25: Your major: AgriBusiness Markets and Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy
28. What sports do you like?: Golf, Baseball, Basketball...pretty much everything
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: I hope to, but that is a work in progress
30. Anything else you want to state: Life is wayyy too short...Live it Up!!!

Hey Matt! Congrats on your acceptance. I'm coming in August 12th too and I see we both want Chatham non-wellness...

1. Your name?: Casey
2. Your age?: 24
3. Male or female?: Female
5. Where do you live?: Syracuse, NY
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Character Performer
7. What is your arrival date?: June 15th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I keep changing my mind about complexes but def. Non-wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 6 preferably (4 or 8 works too)
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I like to get down sometimes just not 24/7 as for hosting depends on how my roomies feel about it. I could take it or leave it.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I can bake really well and cook enough to get by. I love pasta!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Silly, loyal, and indecisive
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I listen to a lot of diffenent stuff my my favs are alternative/punk/emo type stuff and showtunes
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yes, socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: definately a night owl
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Dance, play pogo, read, crafts, and go on roadtrips to visit friends
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): Nope I'll crash pretty much newhere.
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people...delaying growing up :P
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Anything with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very go with the flow
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be fairly insecure at times.
24: Your college: Onondaga Community College (went to Towson U. for 4 years though so I still consider myself a tiger ;))
25: Your major: Humanities (at the moment previously been dance, pr, and sport managment)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm messy in my own room at times when I'm busy but I keep common areas very clean. Most of messy just comes from being a bit of a pack rat though but when I'm away like at Disney and don't have a ton of crap I'm fairly neat.
28. What sports do you like?: I love watching sports accept the NBA, college basketball is cool though. I grew up around racing and I spend most of my summer at minor league baseball games.
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Nope. ):
30. Anything else you want to state: I have been waiting so long to get accepted before I posted here. I would love to talk to other people specifically that will be starting June 15th since there doesn't seem to be many of us.

hey girl!! im from rochester, ny and going down the same time you are!!!

1. Your name?: Vanessa Garcia

2. Your age?: 22

5. Where do you live?: Jim Thorpe, PA

6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: Merchandise

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall, August 10th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham, non-wellness

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 roommates, 2 bedrooms

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activities in your apartment?: No to both questions unless I'm really in the mood

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Pizza, and yes I can cook really well

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: shy, kind, dreamer

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: music- anything, depends on my mood/movies- romantic comedies, anime, action, Disney especially Pixar, etc

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially and will drink occasionally while at home

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying

18. What do you do for fun?: hang out with friends, watch movies, go on the computer, read, travel, photography

19. What is your favorite quote?: can't think of one now

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Visiting the parks again and doing everything that I haven't done last program, also meeting people from around the world

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Same as Question 18

22. Name one good quality about yourself: Good Listener

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Too quiet, (hoping the program would make me more outgoing)

24: Your college: Lehigh Carbon Community College

25: Your major: Liberal Arts (Planning to major in Computer Science or Programming when I transfer into a university)

26. Any medical conditions (optional): None

27. Are you messy/tidy?: Mixture of both

28. What sports do you like?: Bowling, Badminton, Ultimate Frisbee, Mini Golf

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Don't Know Yet

30. Anything else you want to state: likes anime/manga a lot, wants to visit Japan after college, I've done the program before so I can help anyone with it, speaks some spanish, goals: to visit all the resorts and character restaurants, visit Universal Studios and Seaworld

Hopefully a thread so that I, and other people can find a roommate!

1. Your name?:Ashley
2. Your age?: 20 Turning 21 NOV 9th
3. Male or female?:Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):Straight
5. Where do you live?: Boise, Idaho
6. What role will you have at Disney?:MERC
7. What is your arrival date?: AUG 12TH
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: WELLNESS @ BEGINNING NON-WELLNESS WHEN I TURN 21
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 4-6
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?:LIKE TO PARTY YES, HOSTING PARTIES PROBABLY NOT
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: CAN'T COOK THAT MUCH BUT CAN LEARN MAYBE..FAV FOOD ANYTHING PRETTY MUCH
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:OUTGOING, FUNNY, SHORT
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:ALL KINDS OF MUSIC, MOST ALL MOVIES
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:NO
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic):SOCIALLY
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:BOTH
17. Are you driving or flying down?:FLYING
18. What do you do for fun?: HANGOUT, BSU GAMES, FRIENDS,/FAMILY
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): DARK AND A FAN
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?:EVERYTHING
21. Favorite things to do when not working: SLEEP, HANGOUT
22. Name one good quality about yourself:EASY-GOING
23. Name one bad quality about yourself:STUBBORN
24: Your college:BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY
25: Your major: BUSINESS MARKETING
26. Any medical conditions (optional): NOPE
27. Are you messy/tidy?: VERY TIDY
28. What sports do you like?:FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, ETC.
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?:NO
30. Anything else you want to state: PRETTY EASY TO GET ALONG WITH, VERY EXCITED TO BE DOING THE DCP, LIKE TO HAVE FUN , AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE.

1. Your name?: Kelly

2. Your age?: 19, will be turning 20 on Dec 20th

5. Where do you live?: Buffalo, NY

6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: ATTRACTIONS!

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall - maybe shooting for Aug 24th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Either Chatham or Patterson, obviously Wellness

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I’d like a 1 or 2 bedroom, 3 @ most

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activities in your apartment?: I don't party.. I guess if one of my roommates wanted to I wouldn’t mind as long as they didn’t bother me or trash the apt.... But movie nights, stuff like that are a-ok with me!

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like pizza and wings, I’m from Buffalo after all buttttt I know you can’t get them as half as good as back home. I am definitely going to try and learn to cook over the summer but I guess I don’t burn anything!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, nice, Disney-freak

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Basically whatever is on the radio. I am not crazy into rap or crazy scream-o rock music. Definitely love all the Disney songs, I have like 300 songs on my i-pod Also all the boy-bands are amazing and plus I like some of the music from the 80’s. Movie wise I like a lot of stuff, again definitely Disney. I don’t like scary movies or gross ones like Saw.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Never ever

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): nope

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I like sleeping in but I can drag myself out of bed early if I needed to.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving down

18. What do you do for fun?: Hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family

19. What is your favorite quote?: "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting to live my dream of working for the Mouse!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Playing around on the computer, playing on my wii. (The wii will be coming with me btw) Definitely if I worked for Disney I would enjoy some well spent time in the park

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I feel like I am a nice person

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I’m kind of quiet and reserved. Hard to come out of my shell but when I do I am definitely outgoing.

24: Your college: Buffalo State College

25: Your major: Undecided but I think history or history education

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Just migraines.

27. Are you messy/tidy?: Kind of messy but it can be contained.. Organized Messy..

28. What sports do you like?: Sports+me= a trip to the emergency room. I'm a Total klutz.

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Definitely.

30. Anything else you want to state: I am so happy I got accepted and I really hope to make a lot of friends and have an amazing experience down in Disney. This has been a life-long dream for me!

if you somehow pick august 10th we should definitely talk! :rotfl:

1. Your name?: JESSICA.

2. Your age?: TWENTY.

3. Male or female?: FEMALE.

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): STRAIGHT.

5. Where do you live?: MIAMI , FLORIDA.

6. What role will you have at Disney?: MOUSEKEEPING.

7. What is your arrival date?: idk yet.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Vista or Chatham, wellness.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 7 room mates, 4 rooms.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: umm, i dont usually party. lol , but whatever. and no i will not host parties. im pretty much a relaxed person.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: i can cook cuban food :)

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: fun, organized, kind hearted.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: any music. no rap. .. and i like romantic comedies lol

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: im a whenever person.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving.

18. What do you do for fun?: drive around town and yell at people.
seriously.lol

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): door closed.

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: being away from home, and meeting new people.

21. Favorite things to do when not working: SLEEPING! lol or going out.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: respectful.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: nervous.

24: Your college: miami dade

25: Your major: veternairy.

26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope. uh, ive got allergies... and migranes.

27. Are you messy/tidy?: tidy.

28. What sports do you like?: i dont generally.

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yes, my car. 2009 toyota yaris.

30. Anything else you want to state: nope :)

1. Your name?: JESSICA.

2. Your age?: TWENTY.

3. Male or female?: FEMALE.

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): STRAIGHT.

5. Where do you live?: MIAMI , FLORIDA.

6. What role will you have at Disney?: MOUSEKEEPING.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Vista or Chatham, wellness.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 7 room mates, 4 rooms.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: umm, i dont usually party. lol , but whatever. and no i will not host parties. im pretty much a relaxed person.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: i can cook cuban food :)

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: fun, organized, kind hearted.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: any music. no rap. .. and i like romantic comedies lol

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: im a whenever person.

18. What do you do for fun?: drive around town and yell at people.
seriously.lol

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): door closed.

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: being away from home, and meeting new people.

21. Favorite things to do when not working: SLEEPING! lol or going out.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: respectful.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: nervous.

24: Your college: miami dade

25: Your major: veternairy.

26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope. uh, ive got allergies... and migranes.

28. What sports do you like?: i dont generally.

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yes, my car. 2009 toyota yaris.

30. Anything else you want to state: nope :)

If only you were coming down in May...we could have so been roommates! You sound like a very cool person!

1. Your name?: Jonny

2. Your age?: 21...22 when i get to dizneee.

3. Male or female?: male.

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight.

5. Where do you live?: Seaside Park, Dirty Jerzey.

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Bell service dispatch.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Vista or Chatham which ever one is more social, non wellness.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 4 to 6room mates, 3 rooms.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: love parties will host them if i have cool roomates and all sorts of activities in my apartment

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:cereal is my favorite food and yes i can cook if i want too but im usually pretty lazy.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: if my friends described me in three words id be pissed

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: like most music except country...rap is my favorite love comedies and thrillers

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: dont smoke.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night cant go to be before like 2 i can do mornings if need be.

18. What do you do for fun?: play hockey, video games, go to the beach, go out on the boat, outside stuff.

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): a soft place to lay down...unless im drunk then i just fall asleep were ever

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: living in florida and working in disney

21. Favorite things to do when not working: being social or playin sports.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: fun to be around.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: walk the thin line between cocky and confident.

24: Your college: Started at Niagara U then transfered to Stockton College in NJ outside Atlantic City.

25: Your major: Forensic Psych.

26. Any medical conditions (optional): no picture of health.

28. What sports do you like?: hockey, baseball, basketball, mostly all sports

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: for sure.

30. Anything else you want to state: if you wanna know anything else just let me know

1. Your name?: Katie

2. Your age?: 21, 22 on Dec. 3

3. Male or female?: Girl

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight, but I support everyone :)

5. Where do you live?: Washington State

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Character Performer

7. What is your arrival date?: June 15

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham, I don't care non-wellness or wellness, wherever the cool roomates are :)

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 1-3

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I like to go out dancing, but in the apt. I am more of a movie game night type of girl

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:Spaghetti, and yes I love to cook!!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: haha I have no clue, probably Short, Cute, and Disney lol

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:I like pretty much everything, I love Showtunes!!

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:Nope

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially, every once in a while. If I am in a non-wellness I won't do it in the apt.:)

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Depends on my shifts, haha. But I usually always wake up early no matter how late I stay up. So both?

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying..I live in WA!

18. What do you do for fun?: Travel, Shop, Talk with friends, play games, watch dorky youtube videos, dance, workout, go to parks

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): If I'm really tired no. I don't care tv on or off. When I hit the pillow I am out. lol

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: This is my 2nd CP as a Character Performer, so getting back to the magic and seeing old friends. Also living in sunny Florida!!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Going to the parks, Shopping, going out to eat, hanging out in the apts.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: Dependable

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Can be blunt, but I am working on it

24: Your college: Central Washington University

25: Your major: Tourism Management

26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope

27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy, I am pretty organized

28. What sports do you like?: Does dance count? I like to watch baseball

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: No :(, but I will pay for gas

30. Anything else you want to state: I'm a fun girl, if you want to know more message me.

1. Your name?: Jonny

2. Your age?: 21...22 when i get to dizneee.

3. Male or female?: male.

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight.

5. Where do you live?: Seaside Park, Dirty Jerzey.

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Bell service dispatch.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Vista or Chatham which ever one is more social, non wellness.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 4 to 6room mates, 3 rooms.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: love parties will host them if i have cool roomates and all sorts of activities in my apartment

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:cereal is my favorite food and yes i can cook if i want too but im usually pretty lazy.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: if my friends described me in three words id be pissed

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: like most music except country...rap is my favorite love comedies and thrillers

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: dont smoke.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night cant go to be before like 2 i can do mornings if need be.

18. What do you do for fun?: play hockey, video games, go to the beach, go out on the boat, outside stuff.

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): a soft place to lay down...unless im drunk then i just fall asleep were ever

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: living in florida and working in disney

21. Favorite things to do when not working: being social or playin sports.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: fun to be around.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: walk the thin line between cocky and confident.

24: Your college: Started at Niagara U then transfered to Stockton College in NJ outside Atlantic City.

25: Your major: Forensic Psych.

26. Any medical conditions (optional): no picture of health.

28. What sports do you like?: hockey, baseball, basketball, mostly all sports

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: for sure.

30. Anything else you want to state: if you wanna know anything else just let me know

Hey, you seem like a pretty good match for my bf. If you move in May 20th, you two should talk :)

Hey, you seem like a pretty good match for my bf. If you move in May 20th, you two should talk :)

Agh I wish I was going in may but I wanna work one more summer on the beach cause I graduate on may ninth anyway i shouldnmeet you bf once I gt down therein august

1. Your name?: Corinne
2. Your age?: 20, but I will turn 21 within 2 weeks of starting the program
3. Male or female?: female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Minnesota
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Lifegaurd
7. What is your arrival date?: Aug. 24
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I'm going to be in wellness since I will be under 21 upon arrival which is fine with me
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2 or 3 roommates. 2/3 bedroom room? i don't really care too much
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I like to party but I don't think I would host any in my apartment.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is a pomegranate and I can cook kinda sorta.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: funny, responsible, outgoing ---asked a friend :)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: All genres. My favorite Bands are Muse, Nirvana and the red hot chili peppers. I can't say my favorite movies because i have too many. All are very diverse. I always enjoy She's the Man.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: i don't
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I will be a social drinker since I will be 21, but I probably won't drink often.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: morning
17. Are you driving or flying down?: not sure yet
18. What do you do for fun?: watch movies, play sports, hang out with my friends, bake something.
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): door closed
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: I'm most excited about being able to call myself a disney employee and having my family come down to see me. especially over christmas.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Not sure if this means while in disney world or in general? here it would be about the same things as I listed for "things i do for fun" and in Disney I will like to hang out in the parks probable. I want to eat in all the restaurants so that i can ahve a personal opinion on all of them. I am also very excited to meet all of the people from around the world who will be working in disney.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i don't snore
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: laugh at my own jokes
24: Your college: university of minnesota
25: Your major: mass comm. and journalism--advertising emphasis
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?: generally tidy
28. What sports do you like?: volleyball/soccer/hockey
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: hopefully. not sure yet though
30. Anything else you want to state: YEAH DISNEY!

1. Your name?: Kelly Dautrich

2. Your age?: i will be turning 20 the day before i sign in!!!

3. Male or female?:female

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): bi but i tend to go for guys more than girls

5. Where do you live?: Kingston, NY if you know where that is you live there or around there

6. What role will you have at Disney?:costuming

7. What is your arrival date?:19th of august!!! day after my birthday!

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: i will be 20... so i will be in the wellness complex

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: i think the more people i have living with me the more i will be forced to socialize and not be antisocially shy...

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?:I'm not big into big parties... I'm good at planing parties with themes but i couldn't handle having lots of people being rowdy and messing the apartment up...

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: i like Italian food and i can cook it. i make a really good garlic bread but anything els i will need a recipe to fallow...

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Disney-freak, kind, crazy (a healthy level of insanity)

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: my music taste is diverse, one of my friends said she would be willing to bet that anyone could find at least one song that they like on my mp3 player... this is mostly true. however if you only like rap or only like blue grass or only like scream-o music... then you will not find anything you like. as for movies: musicals, romance, action-adventure, mystery fiction, super hero movies, scifi, but most horror i can not watch... shawshank redemption was good thou... and the old Frankenstein movies yes but i need to see the Dracula movies...

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, i get an asthmatic reaction to it... so i couldn't room with someone who smokes... not because i don't like you... but i don't want to die!

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:as soon as the sun hits my eyes i wake up... so i geuss that means I'm a morning person.

17. Are you driving or flying down?:flying... i cant drive

18. What do you do for fun?:dance (ballet, theatrical jazz, or just silly-ness), watch movies, play board/card games, magic the gathering (yes i am a nerd/geek), i do crafts (origami, sewing, scrap booking...), i read, draw, write (morbid-humor mostly)

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): music! and a little light because there is something about total darkness that scares me...

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: i have wanted to work for disney since i was 3... this is fulfilling this dream!

21. Favorite things to do when not working:see "what do you do for fun" and add doing things on the computer

22. Name one good quality about yourself:only one?.. I'm good at listening

23. Name one bad quality about yourself:only one? I'll name a few cause its better to be truthful in this part... I seem to absorb the emotions of the people around me like a sponge, i can get cranky, when i am feeling bad i keep to myself for a wile and i don't really talk to people when i do that (it's mainly so i don't do or say anything i would regret).

24: Your college:Ulster County Community College (high school continued)

25: Your major: independent studies... or in other words i don't know what i want to do yet but I'm trying to figure it out by taking lots of different classes.

26. Any medical conditions (optional):allergys, anxiety attacks (however I've been keeping these under control, i haven't had one in along time), migraines, asthma, i have tendinitis in one of my ankles... I have my problems but a good deal of my friends wouldn't know i had half of these things if i hadn't told them...

27. Are you messy/tidy?: messy with my personal space.

28. What sports do you like?: I dance! but i enjoy watching ice skating

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: nope

30. Anything else you want to state:i can't wait for august 19th! a friend of mine has also applied but she hasn't heard if she made it in yet so im hoping to room with her too if possible.

1. Your name?: Kelly

2. Your age?: 19, will be turning 20 on Dec 20th

5. Where do you live?: Buffalo, NY

6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: ATTRACTIONS!

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall - maybe shooting for Aug 24th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Either Chatham or Patterson, obviously Wellness

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I’d like a 1 or 2 bedroom, 3 @ most

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activities in your apartment?: I don't party.. I guess if one of my roommates wanted to I wouldn’t mind as long as they didn’t bother me or trash the apt.... But movie nights, stuff like that are a-ok with me!

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like pizza and wings, I’m from Buffalo after all buttttt I know you can’t get them as half as good as back home. I am definitely going to try and learn to cook over the summer but I guess I don’t burn anything!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, nice, Disney-freak

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Basically whatever is on the radio. I am not crazy into rap or crazy scream-o rock music. Definitely love all the Disney songs, I have like 300 songs on my i-pod Also all the boy-bands are amazing and plus I like some of the music from the 80’s. Movie wise I like a lot of stuff, again definitely Disney. I don’t like scary movies or gross ones like Saw.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Never ever

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I like sleeping in but I can drag myself out of bed early if I needed to.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving down

18. What do you do for fun?: Hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family

19. What is your favorite quote?: "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting to live my dream of working for the Mouse!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Playing around on the computer, playing on my wii. (The wii will be coming with me btw) Definitely if I worked for Disney I would enjoy some well spent time in the park

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I feel like I am a nice person

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I’m kind of quiet and reserved. Hard to come out of my shell but when I do I am definitely outgoing.

24: Your college: Buffalo State College

25: Your major: Undecided but I think history or history education

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Just migraines.

27. Are you messy/tidy?: Kind of messy but it can be contained.. Organized Messy..

28. What sports do you like?: Sports+me= a trip to the emergency room. I'm a Total klutz.

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Definitely.

30. Anything else you want to state: I am so happy I got accepted and I really hope to make a lot of friends and have an amazing experience down in Disney. This has been a life-long dream for me!

Are you going the 19th of August? i was reading this and thinking that "this person is just like me!!! a little scary how similar... but cool!!!!!!!!!!!"

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love the Disney movies, romantic comedies and comedies in general. Music... a lot of stuff. No overly offensive rap or metal or anything like that though. I really love the Frank Sinatra, Glen Miller, Bing Crosby type people. mellltt.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm diagnosed ADD and can get kind of wound up. Not exactly hyper, but active. I've learned to control it without meds though. =]

Yay for the old movies! and BING CROSBY!!!!!!! holiday inn! white Christmas! bells of st. Mary's! three little words!!! "the road to"s ... i love them all!!!

secondly... i wouldn't consitter ADD and getting wound up a bad quality!... i also am ADD and had been fighting with my doctor to get off the medications for years... i've been off the ADD ones for a few months now! and it is wonderful being off of them! being wound up every now and again keeps things interesting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter