Round 26- WINNER!WINNER!WINNER! Congrads Arizona Rita

NemoMom07

Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!
Let's use some of those swap items that we all have overflowing in our scrap areas!!!!!!!

The rules are the same as usual - any page 6x6 or larger, using at least two elements from a swap on these boards, count towards the prize draw for the honor of hosting the next round. Completed page swap pages count as one page each. You can post as many pages as you like, but a max of 15 credits per person will be allowed towards the draw. My pages don't count.

Pictures must be posted on here or e-mailed to me to qualify (PM me if you need my e-mail). Stuff from "pack-and-wrap" swaps (like primas, ribbons etc.) count but should not be the only swap element on the page.

The challenge runs from March 7 through April 11.

I am very excited to see all the awesome layouts that are created!:banana:

Players:

DisneyBarlans 2
Mycutiepatooties 15
rlovew 15
Arizona Rita 15
DisneyIsTerrific 7
PrincessNancy96 12
Mazda 2

I'll be in - as soon as I get a chance to do some scrapping:rolleyes1

Here's a couple of pages I did this week from our '06 trip. All elements were from the Outside the Parks swap. Title by DIT, Mickey PP by NemoMom, and I made the photomats. Found some cute BBQ ribbon at Big Lots and made the borders.

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0363.jpg

:cool1:Its the first entry for this round. Very cute DB. I hope I will be able to use those pieces. No BBQ scheduled this trip:sad1: Off to get you added to the entry list.

DB, that looks great. I loved how our 3 pieces for that group coordinated so well. They look great on your page!

Thanks!:goodvibes Can you believe since I've been swapping with you guys this is the first time I've actually used any of the pieces? Guess I've been hoarding them lol. I can't believe how easy the pages were to put together-all of our pieces worked so well together. Hope to get a few more done next week in between swaps.

I had a 3 day weekend swap that ended yesterday and I got a lot done. Here are some of my page layouts that incorporated swap items. I mixed and matched some of the sets because it worked for the pages. I know there were a couple things where I took apart the items--removed a crocodile, leaf or a crown for example. But those are still in my swap bins ready to be put to use on another layout.:) I loved having so many elements finished and ready to go. It sure did make putting layouts together much quicker! Thanks to everyone for your creative pieces. :love: you girls!! A few layouts still need the journaling written on them but if I'm tired at a swap I can't do it then because it sounds dumb and I make mistakes so I just wait till later. Just like DisneyBarlans said, I can't believe I've been swapping with you girls for one year now. This is my first time to share layouts that use swap pieces. I guess I've been hoarding them too. hee hee.

Dumbo layout: Title and photo mat with the ribbon on it made by DisneyBarlans
011.jpg

Dream layout: Shaker box and 2 photo mats made by Tigger1221. Originally made for YOAMD theme but it worked perfectly for these pictures so I couldn't resist.
022.jpg

Flower & Garden Festival layout: Title by Schelinski. Photo mat in the lower left corner and journal box by AlexWyattMommy. The Mickey topiary was mine from a swap.
009.jpg

Baby Animals layout: Photomat with the ribbon, journaling box, and 2 tags all made by Schelinski.
021.jpg

Out in the Wild layout: Title and journaling box made by DisneyIsTerrific.
012.jpg

Liberty Tree Tavern layout: All these pieces were mine from the first swap I did here with you gals. Swap pieces are the minnie paper piecing, 2 photo mats with the ribbon, and journal box. Thats me in the lower left corner with DH.
013.jpg

DiVine layout: These swap pieces were also mine. The title and the typed up journaling were from an AK swap.
014.jpg

Figment layout: Journaling box, photo mat, and lightbulb matted accent (plus the extra ribbon she threw in) were made by michellepooh.
015.jpg

YOAMD layout: The 2 tags for journaling are made by AlexWyattmommy. The 2 photomats with the sparkly silver mickey heads are made by DisneyBarlans. The title and the mickey standing photo mat are my swap creations. Everything matched so perfectly even though it was made by 3 different people.
016.jpg

Mommy Made layout: The 2 tomorrowlandish photomats and journaling box were made by ZeroToHero. I included a close up of DD's little note she left me when she found the tee shirt I made her because it melts my heart. She wrote it 3 years ago (has it been that long? I'm really behind with my scrappin aren't I?). Thought you might enjoy it too. :lovestruc
019.jpg

020.jpg

Candelight Processional layout: Title and 2 tags made by DisneyBarlans. She also made 2 photo mats but my only photo was a trimmed up 5x7 so I got crafty and pieced her 2 4x6 photo mats together to make a longer mat for my typed up history of the Candelight Processional. I covered the "seam" where the two mats aligned with the gold ribbon. I never tried this before but it was a great solution!
018.jpg

Meeting Santa layout: The title, 2 journaling boxes and 2 smaller photo mats were made by me for the recent Event swap.
017.jpg

Great pages, Traci! and what a sweet note from your dd. Also, it's nice to "see" you & put a face with your name now :)

Here are pages from the 2 albums I made for auction at Relay for Life. They are 8 by 10 photos with many pictures of the pages on each of them. Between the 2 books there are plenty more than 15 as almost every page uses at least 1 and many 2 or more swapped item. i don't keep things in their original baggies so I don't know whose are whose for the most part but there are many from previous color and character swaps.

Thumbnails1copy.jpg

Thumbnails2copy.jpg

Thumbnails3copy.jpg

RelayThumbnails1copy.jpg

RelayThumbnails2copy.jpg

Rebecca

The Autograph album took about 2 hours total- I used 8.5 by 11 cardstock and my big paper cutter to cut it down to 8 by 5.5 size pages (2 per sheet)- since all photo mats but pooh's(sractch paper) were already made they were easy- also except for the stickers all the items for the other side of the pages were already made (let's just say I have/had a large supply of swapped items). I think finding the right items- I choose 1 mat and 2 timy or 1 medium sized embellishment for each character. I had about 9 that I either didn't have an embellishment or mat for (mainly mats) so I went through mats from my general and color swap supplies to suppliment the charcater one. Then I looked in other drawers to find something for the couple I had mats for but not another piece(Rafiki and Baloo- both from my zoo/nature/animal drawer).

The Relay for Life book took about 8 hours total I would say- first I decided on the titles and cut them - I used just 2 colors to help unify the book. Then I went through and pulled out all of my color scrap kits that matched them. Actually putting the pages together didn't take long cutting and glueing the titles and binding the book took the longest part of my time. I did this one over a number of days though so I might be off on my time. Actually assembling the pages with titles and swapped items and a few things here and there only took about 15 minutes for the longest pages.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter