Round 26- WINNER!WINNER!WINNER! Congrads Arizona Rita

Traci your pages are really nice. I love the Dumbo and Liberty Tree Tavern. The little note your dd wrote is so precious. What a great way to save it. It is nice to see a face with the name. I could not imagine a 3 day crop. It would probably take me 3 months just to kit things to take...lol.

Rebecca you are always helping others. What a nice gift to give. I diffently know it would take me a lot longer than it did you. The books are terrific. I am off to add you both to the first post.

hought you might enjoy it too. :lovestruc
019.jpg

020.jpg

Being able to see this years from now and remembering exactly why and what it was for is why we do what we do.

All the pages were awesome.:cloud9:

Hello Everyone!
I had said I would be on this month and I'm finally here! If you will indulge me over the next day or so, I have 21 pages to share with you. Ive been waiting to be able to do DL books and thanks to all of my Disfamily this first book took me only a month!
Thank you all for allowing me to join in with such a talented group of ladies!
Please forgive me if I leave a name off and help me to give credit where credit is due! Im not as organized as I would like to be.

This first page is by DIT! Photo mats and a jb. I remember that she wasnt crazy about the bow, that it looked somewhat like a cactus. However, it picks up the decorations on the hats perfectly! "Merry Christmas" is by her too!
4465658412_435737d943_d.jpg

Photo mat and jb by Cutiepatooties? Bottom photomat by Susan (Italy) and tag from AWMs tag swap.
4465659102_5320c7cdbd_d.jpg

Correction! Pieces by Susan except tag!

Flowers and ribbons are from embellishment and jars of whimsey swaps. This doesnt need to count towards the 15, just wanted peeps to see that items they send are actually used.
4464884423_829efcaca4_d.jpg

Wow!!! Awesome work Traci, Rita and Rebecca!

Rita - - everything except for the tag on the Mickey page is mine:cool1: THe Christmas pieces were leftovers from my Christmas cards; I was so proud of myself for using them instead of tossing them in the trash!

I dont know why the sideways ones turned out that way!
The balloon piece with the house is by Mickster from the Lyric swap.
Isnt it just too sweet?!
4465663270_c5ff8085a8_d.jpg

4465664678_3ed573a2b2_d.jpg

The last 2 pages were actually one set of a topper, paper piecing/tag and photomat.
I dont remember who this was from but it was from the Disneyland 2009 swap.
Pieces were made by KKBeaton~TA!

4465668000_2125eb4811_d.jpg

The photomats, wreath and topper from previous page were all made by...Cutirpatooties!
(thats my gang!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter