Round 26- WINNER!WINNER!WINNER! Congrads Arizona Rita

Again, elements by me.
4464899359_4a71edf859_d.jpg

The last 4 pages all have something made by our dear Hope!
Paper piecing~Dumbo! (from my very first swap!)
Photomat~ Eeyore (also on that page, Eeyore topper from PIF, I think?)
Topper, tags and photomat~ Pooh gang!
Boarder/Topper and 4 circles from last years Disneyland swap!
Thought I better use it before we forget what the original name was!
4465401194_0f47317f48_d.jpg

OK! That was the last one! Thanks for looking at my book!
I need to learn how to make a slideshow and then I wont take up as much space!:hippie:

Great pages Rita! Very nice to see you too! You always do such a great job using the swap pieces rather than collecting them.

There was one you credited to me, but I didn't make it...I think it's post #34 the title goes in a wavy shape. I did make the Mickey wreath and the stitched photo mats in post #39 though.

I enjoyed looking at all your pages Rita. Great job!!!! I need to take a lesson from you and actually use some of my swap stuff! I did get pictures put on one page tonight at Michael's crop night so I'll post a picture of it later.

And, thanks for using my funky present with a cactus bow (and the other pieces)!!!:goodvibes

Here are some pages I added pictures to last night and this morning. These are all from page swaps.

This page was made by rlovew. I added some flower gems to 2 of the photo mats because my pictures printed out short for some reason.
DSC00133001.jpg

Made by MegB - This is page 1 of her 2 page layout
DSC00134002.jpg

Meg's page 2:
DSC00135003.jpg

Made by ZerotoHero. This is page 1 of her 2 page layout
DSC00136004.jpg

ZTH's page 2: I added some vines to the bottom photomat since I cut a vertical picture to fit into a horizontal mat.
DSC00137005.jpg

I made this page.
DSC00138006.jpg

I made this one too! But, I rearranged the photo mats when I added the photos since I had vertical pictures to use and not horizontal.
DSC00139007.jpg

Great pages! Danica will be so happy to see that you used her pages! (Wonder what happened to MegB? Those pages she did look very nice. I don't think I was in any of the swaps she did. Maybe she will rejoin us again at some point...?)

Great pages! Danica will be so happy to see that you used her pages! (Wonder what happened to MegB? Those pages she did look very nice. I don't think I was in any of the swaps she did. Maybe she will rejoin us again at some point...?)

I hope she comes back too. She did really nice work. I know when I first started swapping here, I did one swap and then didn't sign up for another one for a year so maybe she'll be back shortly!

Okay, so I feel like I have been missing for the past day and half, but here I am and love all those pages between AZ and DIT. AZ girl you have been busy busy busy scrapping. I will go update. Nice work to the both of you.:thumbsup2 I have a double I need to post, eventhough it does not count. I used DIT lego pieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter