Round 26- WINNER!WINNER!WINNER! Congrads Arizona Rita

I've put the pages AWM did for me on that thread too:thumbsup2

I know I am suppose to draw a winner on April 7, but I need to postpone it and keep this open till next week. I found out my last grandparent(my grandma) passed away early this morning, so I will be busy with attending the funeral and such.

I am not sure if the moderators can do this but could one of you guys go into my first post and add any more entries for me until Sunday? If not I can come back and get it caught back up. Not sure if I will be on the computer or not. Please anyone who wants to post some layouts please share.

Oh Shawn I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that I'll keep you in my thoughts. Hugs to all of you.

Thank you so much everyone. Today was a very long day with travel. I just settled down and decided to pay some bills and log on here. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

So sorry for your loss. :angel::hug:

I've finally done some scrapping - if I'm too late please roll forward

From the colour swap

011.jpg

Page swap - I think AWM

012.jpg

I'll add these into the OP.... Shawn plans on drawing the winner this weekend when she returns if she is up to it. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter