Round 26- WINNER!WINNER!WINNER! Congrads Arizona Rita

Nice pages DIT. I especially like the Mar. Jungle Trek. I really like the paper!

NM, I told you I would be here! Now, get to work!:lmao:

great pages:thumbsup2 One drawback about being back into swapping - no time for pages1:rolleyes1

Here are my pages.. unfortunately, I don't remember who made most of the items but I love and appreciate them anyway.. so please if they are yours, let me know & I will make sure they are credited!!! :)

5 entries for now.. maybe more today! ;) (the camp mickey/minnie was already submitted, got put in the wrong pile..sorry)

(1)Tram title/mini-file folder... I couldn't get the Tram Mickey to work, so I created a CM! :)
101_7745.jpg

(2) AK set by Hope! Thanks Hope! 2 photo mats/topper & library pocket & tag
101_7747.jpg
101_7748.jpg

(1) Topper/paper piecing by me.
101_7749.jpg

(1) Topper, Tag, J.Box & photo mat
101_7750.jpg

(1) 2 Tea cups
101_7752.jpg

(1) Topper, photo mat & j.box by me. This is a 4x6 sketch from a blog I found...
101_7754.jpg

Great Pages!!! I love the Camp Minnie Mickey topper! You have such nice layouts that really put the focus on your photos. Super cute lion king page too!

Great pages, Nancy! That "parking lot" CM paper doll is SOOOO CUTE!!

And I don't know who made the tea cups, but I have a set too - and have had them for a looooong time! They're one of my favorite sets and "too nice" to use. :laughing:

Here are a few pages I have done. Of course they do not count, but I wanted to post before I put them away. I still need to do some journaling.

I believe this page was made by DuchessTisha from the out of the park swap by DIT:

Another page Make A Splash Page. This is from the out of the park swap by DIT. This page was by MM2000:

These are elements from the cruise swap 2 years ago. I can not remember who did the pieces, but they are the photo mats and the title. I took the title apart and used the two circle pieces and added some brads to fill in the space:

This is a two page layout and I used DIT lego pieces from the past out of the park swap she did. The first page has her title, but I took the individual letters off so I could get the title to fit better. The second page consist of her 1 photo matte and one journal box. I made another photo mat(top one) similiar to hers to matchy matchy:

The elements on this page were made by me for the out of the park swap by DIT. The paper piecing and title:

Thanks everyone. Love those completed pages your done in a minute. Well except for the journaling which I still have not done.

All right every one we have 8 more days lets get some more pages posted. Love seeing them.

Here are a few more... I have no idea who made these elements so please let me know... Sorry!!!

(1) Swiss family Treehouse: Topper/Tag by Yodasmom
101_7755.jpg

I made the Robinson family (or tried)..
101_7756.jpg

(1) MGM hat by angelmom (?) & a tag
101_7760.jpg

(1) HSM set by Susie Stone
101_7762.jpg

(1) Soarin' Set.by Disneyland Emily.. 2 tags & a j.box (still have another j.box from that set saved)
101_7763.jpg

(1) Shaker box by marlynnp & paper from the paper box...
101_7764.jpg

So please add 5 more to my total.. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter