• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Rumor about “modified experiences” when Disney reopens (read 1st post for potential modifications being considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually on the phone on hold now to find out about my reservation for July4th weekend... I'm gonna ask about moving it up to June just to see what they say
So, probably late in the news about this, but I was told they weren't taking any new reservations for June, but they were still working the cancels on a week-to-week basis with the hopes that they will phase in the resorts by then or at least by the July 4th weekend...

So, probably late in the news about this, but I was told they weren't taking any new reservations for June, but they were still working the cancels on a week-to-week basis with the hopes that they will phase in the resorts by then or at least by the July 4th weekend...
Phase in the resorts is an interesting phrase. But we’re all just reading between the lines at this point!

Last edited:
Yes, as person in good shape who has, not many times, but a few, worn a mask for 6-8 hours working in the heat at about 90 degrees with LOW humidity, I can tell you there are going to be people passing out on the deck in that humidity in Florida, I think it could be a conce

The Great Mask Debate will still be going after the parks have opened and I even foresee it sporadically popping up once the pandemic is over. It has so much more of our lives left to consume...
Is it really about masks, it's really do you( not you in particular) want to go or not

Last edited:
Phase in the resorts is an interesting phrase. But we’re all just reason between the lines at this point!

Yeah. I don't think disney would want to open the parks on a holiday weekend like July 4th but opening resorts on say July 1 and then parks on July 6th an trying to come up with some alternative activities for July 4th that can be done with social distancing could be interesting.

Yeah. I don't think disney would want to open the parks on a holiday weekend like July 4th but opening resorts on say July 1 and then parks on July 6th an trying to come up with some alternative activities for July 4th that can be done with social distancing could be interesting.

It doesn’t make sense to open July 4th if there aren’t fireworks.

DeSantis has been talking for 45 minutes. It’s all been about how well Florida has done.. no mention yet about moving forward to phase 2 or any immediate changes

Going back to watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter