S/o does any one blow dry their hair

Summer, messy bun. Rest of the year, blow dry with a ceramic round brush, takes about 20 minutes (i usually let it air dry for a few hours first, somewhat long, thick and wavy).

I do - I have wavy hair (not curly) and if I don't blow dry it looks weird. I only wash my hair twice a week, though, and right now my hair is really short so it doesn't take much time to do it.

That's literally never how I've heard the term fine hair used, even from my many hairdressers over the years.

Until a few years ago, everyone has always referred to my hair as long and thick.
A hairdresser did tell me not that long ago that my hair is actually fine but there is just a ton of it. It is like a sponge. Even if I wring it out, it takes forever to dry. (She told me that when comparing it to my daughter's hair...hers is also fine and curly...she just doesn't have a lot of hair follicles or a lot of length yet, but my hairdresser thinks hers might be like mine eventually)

Now I just wash at night-towel dry it-and sleep with wet hair, wake up in the morning and flat iron it (my hair is wavy if not flat ironed or blow dried).

Count me in....haven't used a blow dryer in a year's time now....I wash my hair every 3 or 4 day and let it air dry and my hair is thick and long

Ohhh, I don't 'like' blow-drying my hair.
I think it would be a minority that would actually like that chore.

But, yes, I blow-dry, with a complete blow-out, with my major commercial blow-dryer, almost every time.
If you could see my hair if I didn't!!!! :scared:

Now, on warm-weather beach vacations, with the pool, salt-water, wind, etc...
I usually have what I call my crazy 'beach' hair! :crazy:

I almost always blow dry, but I hate doing it. If I wash on a work day, I blow dry. If not, I let it dry on its on.

Nope, towel dry, add gel, style and flexible hair spray. Done! Air drying is so much better for your hair, no frizzies, no hassle!

In the winter always if I don't it gets ice crystals in it. I have fine hair so in the summer I dry it part way. It is much softer if I let it air dry.

I have fine, thick hair too.

The texture of my hair is fine and I have a ton of hair follicles so that's why I say I have fine thick hair.

It's a pain in the butt because it's straight and doesn't hold a curl. It also takes a long time to blow dry (still trying to figure out how that's possible with skinny hair).
that's my hair.

Every day. I have thin hair, and if I let it dry naturally it looks really, really bad.

Ditto. Mine too. I dislike drying my hair so much that I got a body wave put in my hair so I wouldn't have to. It looks awful, so I paid too much and still have to dry it to make it straight again.

No. I have curly hair that hates dryers. At the hair stylist they will use a diffuser but I never bought one so I just air dry.

I haven't in over 20 years, I used to for years, but I've had a buzz cut for a long time now,

In the 70's my brother and I had fairly long hair, and my father used to call us sissies for using a hair dryer. He probably still uses one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter