Samantha Brown!!!

When they showed the coming attractions for next weeks show they showed a zip line on Disney Splurge. Where is there one in Disney???

When they showed the coming attractions for next weeks show they showed a zip line on Disney Splurge. Where is there one in Disney???

It's probably from one of the Adventures by Disney trips. They talked about a zip line on one of the podcasts awhile back, but I can't remember which trip they said it was on.

Anyone notice they showed the white "statues" at Epcot? Have they brought them back? They have been gone from Italy at WS for awhile haven't they?
(I'm always hoping they'll bring them back)

A thoroughly enjoyable program! (Too bad, though, that the program couldn't integrate the Spectromagic parade music in the final segment)
We were there several weeks ago and can't wait to get back next month!

Anyone notice they showed the white "statues" at Epcot? Have they brought them back? They have been gone from Italy at WS for awhile haven't they?
(I'm always hoping they'll bring them back)

I think you just have to catch them at the right time....france has them too???

Im so mad at my self right now! I went out to dinner at eight and forgot to set the DVR:-( and of course no one else understands whatbyhe big deal is. I hope it comes back on soon.

Via iPhone

it's on again tonight at 1am. I just set my to record it. I watched it at 9 but am recording it for my DH

I think you just have to catch them at the right time....france has them too???

Hi, Has anyone seen them RECENTLY??(the livng statues) My DH LOVES watching them and I would like to surprise him by locating them on our trip next month!! Thanks, Joan

last time I saw them there was a sign that told you when the LIVING STATUES were to come out

I so totally missed it!!!:mad:

But, to be fair I was painting the kids room and decorating it with Pirates of the Caribbean schtuff everywhere!

*Sigh* I hope it repeats!

In the boys room: Now, when I go in there at least I see Johnny Depp's face everywhere!:cloud9: That and my adorable children, that's it!!!;)

I'm glad everyone enjoyed tonights show. I'm very jealous!:rolleyes: Our satellite went out Thursday due to the wicked storm that blew through north texas around 3:30 a.m. Thursday and Dishnetwork will be out this afternoon to fix it. When I first called them Thursday they told me the first available appt. would be a week away, next Thursday.:eek: I wasn't too happy with that and argued it but got no where. I called back on Friday and argued some more and they discovered that they had a computer glitch that was making all appointments so distant in the future. They said they were glad I called back and so was I.:woohoo:

I'm a tv junkie and this would have been a rough week. :laughing:

:) Next weeks show looks great! I think that they are also talking about the cruise next week on the show. :happytv:

The show made me want to visit California now!:)

She was so adorable doing the ribbon thing! I loved her show and can't wait for next weeks splurges!

Did anyone tape the show last night? If you did can you post it online. We don't get the travel channel and would love to see the new disney show.

Watching

I want a Grande Marnier Orange Slush, they look really yummy

I know I saw that too and thought to myself I had to have one. I usually get the tangerine daquiri in Morroco. But $8 for a martani glass for the slush seemed steep.

I am with you all with the drink cravings! I don't even have a trip planned. Next weeks episode looks good don't you think, disney splurges.?

Yeah next weeks did look good to, but that name..... sounds like the whats left of lunch after riding all day on the tea cups

I loved the show and loved the La Nouba part. I really want to go to Disneyland now. That looks like so much fun. I went when I was 11, but don't remember it really. I can't wait for next week's show either. And, I may be struck dead by Kevin for saying this, but Samantha Brown annoys me sometimes. When she was riding Soarin' and kept talking to those kids, it was so cheesy. I just wanted to tell her to be quiet so I could enjoy the ride. Sometimes I love her excitement and sometimes not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter