Samantha Brown!!!

Yeah next weeks did look good to, but that name..... sounds like the whats left of lunch after riding all day on the tea cups
Or what happens after too much orange slush!! I totlay agree with Kevin about this show. I could not put my finger on it at the time, but it did seem like what plays all the time at the resorts with Stacy. I did enjoy the scenes from Disnyland, I have never been there. I thought the Parade they showed looked very good.

I must admit I was not crazy about the show either. I loved the orange slushy segment and will probably try this next trip. The Napa Rose place looked really good. I also think that none of those girls at La Nouba are over the age of 10. They are little girls not teens I dont care what Disney says. I am much more excited for next weeks show!!!

I had read that, too, but I searched the DVC website and didn't see anything. :confused3 Of course, that DVC website can be pretty confusing. :confused:

Hi,It took me awhile to find the offer also (do not get TOO excited)because when you get to Member Perks (click on it) this will take you to Walt Disney World Resort(click on it)now all the way to the left of this page look under Member Perks(again) and you will see "Mouse"allaneous(click on it) and now under "Mouse"allaneous (still all the way on the left of this page) you will see "La Nouba Cirque du SoleilTicket Offer". BUT when you click on the offer the screen will say "We're Sorry the page you are trying to access is not available" :sad2: So after ALL of that I am still NOT SURE if DVC offers a discount anymore. I did attend the show last October with my DD (we both LOVED it!) and since I am planning on another WDW trip this coming October with friends I would like to attend the show again. So I will be calling Member Services to see if there is still a discount offered to DVC members! Joan

Hi,It took me awhile to find the offer also (do not get TOO excited)because when you get to Member Perks (click on it) this will take you to Walt Disney World Resort(click on it)now all the way to the left of this page look under Member Perks(again) and you will see "Mouse"allaneous(click on it) and now under "Mouse"allaneous (still all the way on the left of this page) you will see "La Nouba Cirque du SoleilTicket Offer". BUT when you click on the offer the screen will say "We're Sorry the page you are trying to access is not available" :sad2:

Thanks for trying, Joan. I tried by going through entertainment discounts for Downtown Disney. I suspect the discount has been pulled. I did see where Ticket Mania's discount is about $6-7 per person; not too shabby. :)

:rotfl: I thought the same thing!! I literally shouted "Stop giving away my secrets!!"

I was too except she gave out a few "them" secrets so that made it seem okay. ;)

Did anyone else catch the woman say "Our chinese girls"...I am just curious where do they live? Are their families apart of the show?

I went to the Travel Channel online and marked the next shows down...they will send me email reminders. Every Friday coming up 9pm Eastern. I can't wait to catch the Disney on a Dime in 2 weeks.

I loved the show and made me actually want to ride Tower of Terror. I'm not one for going up and down because I'm very afraid of what might come up, (TMI) but the ride looked so fun!

I'm heading for WDW in June (STUPID crowded time) and I think I am going to treat myself at Epcot to one of those Grand Marnier slushies. I should be good and hot the time I hit the France pavillion.

Either that, or the layered margarita in Mexico. I've heard those are fabulous!

And it looked pretty chilly when she was filming the scenes at Disneyland. I remember seeing someone with a full length coat on standing behind her near Soarin at DCA.

I loved the show and made me actually want to ride Tower of Terror. I'm not one for going up and down because I'm very afraid of what might come up, (TMI) but the ride looked so fun!

And they didn't even show all of it. The drop is just half of what makes that ride great.

QUOTE]

I get motion sick very easy and I love, love, love TOT I would say you should have no problem just don't eat right before ya go ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter