**Sara-Jayne and Gavin PJ**08~05~08**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, I meant to ask you.. Does the Euro train thing go close enough to where you live? We were thinking of visiting for the day but we would be coming from Paris... is that possible??

Oh yeah... one more thing since I haven't talked to you FOREVER. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside so let me know if you need our confirmation number to meet your room night requirement. We used my Travel Agent discount and booked outside of the block. We will arrive on July 31st and leave August 6th.

Ohh, I meant to ask you.. Does the Euro train thing go close enough to where you live? We were thinking of visiting for the day but we would be coming from Paris... is that possible??

Melissa, I am sure there is some way we can meet! I'm not sure where the train goes, but we're only 70 miles from London, so we could try!

Your band sounds fantastic ~ I want a sparkly one too! I saw a sparkly one there that had diamonds dotted around the outside ~ is it that one? I really, reeeeally wanted that one but I think Gav has spent enough already! :goodvibes

Thank you for the room block thing ~ I'll find out from Bill what I need! :)

We're getting close!

ego_20070111_150.jpg

Our rehearsal day starts early! We decided on a rehearsal breakfast instead or a dinner for reasons you’ll read in a minute, but I am so looking forward to our breakfast! It’s at the Tusker House, Animal Kingdom, Donald’s Safari Breakfast. I bought Gav and I Crocodile Hunter shirts for this. We sponsor Saltwater Crocodiles and an Emerald Tree Boa at the zoo. (I have loved crocodiles ~ and all scaly things (anything that reminded me of dragons) ~ since I was a tiny little girl) Anyway, I got two shirts from Australia Zoo as they are safari looking and we’re going to Gatorland in the last week of our honeymoon as trainers for the day and these will come in handy ~ this is a surprise for Gav too.

steve-tribute-1024x768.jpg

(I knew I'd get a picture of Steve in here somehow....:high5 )

I’m going to make a little something to show that it’s our rehearsal breakfast. Here’s the graphic I made:

TuskerHouse.png

I love it, I think we are having t-shirts with it on! The breakfast is at 8.00am and we can stay at the Animal Kingdom until about 11am as we have tuxedo fittings at the Yacht Club with Carolyn Allen’s at 12 noon.

The Groomsmen

Here are the groomsmen’s tuxedos from Carolyn Allen's (Dad, Gav’s dad, Best Man and two brothers in law)

202_alfresco.jpg

alfresco_202_alt2.jpg

We also have the Mickey Mouse vests:

vest_mickey_white.jpg

..and here is Gavin’s suit. He too has the Mickey Mouse vest.

nuvo_743.jpg

Groomsmen and Groomsmenwear!

After much debating and months of searching, we finally found the cravats!

Here are the colours we chose from:

cravatcolours1.jpg

and the final choices:

cravatcoloursdecided.jpg

Here are the groomsmen’s sharpei cravats (orange) which in the end, after many months of disappointment I managed to find from a wonderful man on eBay who makes them himself! All of the cravats came with pocketsquares too.

groomsmencravat.jpg

and the cufflink knots (orange).

Cufflinksgroomsmen.jpg

Here’s Gav’s cravat…from the same man!

gavcravats.jpg

……..and his cufflinks, from Arribas Brothers.

mickeycufflinks.jpg

Groomsmen Continued…

Gavin has some really cool white shoes from Brighton…. I knew he didn’t want anything normal and wanted something he’d actually enjoy wearing and he didn’t disappoint! We both love unusual shoes ~ the only difference is that I’ll buy shoes like no-one else I know. I buy pretty shoes that I love, not shoes that are conventional that I think other people will like. I’ll post Gavin’s shoe picture as soon as I have taken one. Here's what they look like in brown ~ his are WHITE.

They're kind of like cowboy boots except of course they're shoes. They look really smart on him and I know he loves them which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling for him.

On a really soppy note, I look at him now and he's strumming away on his guitar, playing Disney love songs for me.... Awww.......

must.jpg

So, we have the tuxedo fitting at 12 at the Yacht Club. After that I’m planning on us going to Beaches and Cream; I know that my nieces and nephews will love it.

beachesandcream.jpg

They’re then free to lounge around at Stormalong Bay because as a gift for my family I have booked them rooms at the YC for the night before.

stormalongbay.jpg

I thought that by staying at the Yacht Club then they would not have to worry about getting up earlier than necessary the next day and travelling over to my room to get ready and risking leaving something behind at the ASM. Out of my family I have my mum, dad, (Mother and Father of the Bride of course), my sister (Matron of Honour) her two girls (Flowergirls) her two boys (Page Boys) and my brother in law (Groomsman). Having them being late would be a catastrophe....!

So, we need to be back at the YC for 12noon…..

Before our guests arrive, we have so much to do!

:rotfl: Get our marriage licence
:rotfl: Get my (extra) wedding band from Tiffany (I'll explain later)
:rotfl: Shopping!
:rotfl: Get everything over to Franck's
:rotfl: Get our favours made
:rotfl: Check in with all of our vendors
:rotfl: PANIC!

I like how you've scheduled in Panic time! :rotfl:

I've made alot of t-shirts for the trip. Since Gav is a really good sport about wearing them, it makes me really happy!

We’ve designed some t-shirts for the rehearsal itself. Here is our first design for our guests…

frontoft-shirts.png

backoft-shirts.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter