Sarah & Bobby's 11-13-11 WP/GF--Completed--ALL PHOTO LINKS FIXED!

Hope you had a great day yesterday and congratulations!! Can't wait to read all about it:surfweb:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:Thank you SO much to everyone for all of your kind words and sweet well wishes! Our wedding day was amazing, everything I could have ever imagined and MORE! Everyone here that is planning a Disney wedding, you are doing the right thing! I could not have asked for things to go smoother and more perfect than they did!

As you can imagine, we are still waiting on our professional photos but here is a link to our mini-preview our photographer did...SHE WAS AMAZING! I cant wait to see the rest of the photos!! Here's the link

Also, if you want to see more of my friends and families photos PM me and we can be friends on FB, there are tons of pictures there too.

I am going to start working on my vendor reviews and Glad I did/Wish I would have/ Glad I Didn't's here shortly and should have those up by the end of the weekend. I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday! Be back soon! :cutie:

YAYYYY, Sarah!!

Congrats-I am so happy for you!
I thought of you ALL day on the 13th. :goodvibes The sneak peeks look wonderful! The day looked truly beautiful and magical. You looked gorgeous! I love the picture of you walking over to the wedding pavilion and your girls are helping with your dress...So cute!!!

Can't wait to read along with you!!! :bride:

Welcome Back, Mrs. Sarah!

Your sneak peek is gorgeous!!! Congratulations.

Can't wait to read all the details.

Congratulations Mr & Mrs!

Beautiful photo preview, thanks for sharing your special day with us :love: :love: :love:

Yay! Yay! Yay! I've been creeping photos on FB since people have started posting. You looked absolutely gorgeous!! You're dress was amazing and so was everything else. Congratulations MRS! I cannot wait to hear/see all about it! :hug:

Congrats Sarah!! It looks like you had such a perfect day and you were so beautiful! It made me really excited as we have a lot of the same decor elements! I'd love to see more of your photos on Facebook, what's your name on there? Congrats to you both again!
Marissa

Sarah, your previews are wonderful! You were a gorgeous bride! :goodvibes Anxious to see and hear more, of course!

WOW sarah!! You look stunning!! Love all your pics so far! Can't wait until your able to get started on your TR!! :goodvibes

Sarah your pictures are magical! I love them all!!! It looks like your wedding was perfect just like you planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter