Sarah & Bobby's 11-13-11 WP/GF--Completed--ALL PHOTO LINKS FIXED!

I just sat here and read your entire PJ. With all your ups and down I'm pretty sure your wedding was just perfect (if the pictures say anything). You looked beautiful. Congratulations.

I just looked through your pictures and you were BEAUTIFUL!!! Everything looked amazing!! Can't wait to hear more!!!

YAYYYY, Sarah!!

Congrats-I am so happy for you!
I thought of you ALL day on the 13th. :goodvibes The sneak peeks look wonderful! The day looked truly beautiful and magical. You looked gorgeous! I love the picture of you walking over to the wedding pavilion and your girls are helping with your dress...So cute!!!

Can't wait to read along with you!!! :bride:

Welcome Back, Mrs. Sarah!

Your sneak peek is gorgeous!!! Congratulations.

Can't wait to read all the details.

Welcome back, MRS!!! I can't wait to read all about it!!

Congratulations Mr & Mrs!

Beautiful photo preview, thanks for sharing your special day with us :love: :love: :love:

Yay! Yay! Yay! I've been creeping photos on FB since people have started posting. You looked absolutely gorgeous!! You're dress was amazing and so was everything else. Congratulations MRS! I cannot wait to hear/see all about it! :hug:

Congrats Sarah!! It looks like you had such a perfect day and you were so beautiful! It made me really excited as we have a lot of the same decor elements! I'd love to see more of your photos on Facebook, what's your name on there? Congrats to you both again!
Marissa

Gorgeousness your wedding looked amazing!

Yay! Congrats MARRIED LADY!!! :goodvibes You looked absolutely gorgeous!

Sarah, your previews are wonderful! You were a gorgeous bride! :goodvibes Anxious to see and hear more, of course!

So happy for you, Sarah! Your pictures are gorgeous!! Looks like a magical day!

WOW sarah!! You look stunning!! Love all your pics so far! Can't wait until your able to get started on your TR!! :goodvibes

Congrats MRS.!!!!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to see more!! Your dress was beautiful!!!

your pictures are beautiful!!! you looked amazing!! i wanna hear alllllllll about it!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Beautiful photos, you and your dress are gorgeous!!!! congrats!!!

Sarah your pictures are magical! I love them all!!! It looks like your wedding was perfect just like you planned.

I just sat here and read your entire PJ. With all your ups and down I'm pretty sure your wedding was just perfect (if the pictures say anything). You looked beautiful. Congratulations.

I just looked through your pictures and you were BEAUTIFUL!!! Everything looked amazing!! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Thank you so much everyone! I am so in love with our photographer just from the few photos we've seen so far, I can hardly contain myself to see the rest! We are so happy with her!! And yes, our day was just as perfect as it looked...we have no regrets and it feels great!

I know its been a while since Ive posted, and Im sorry! I have been working on the reviews and finally finished them; I really hope I didnt leave anyone out. If I did, someone please yell at me! :laughing: Also, I will start working on the TR soon, I just need some free time. Eventually I will get around to it, I promise!

In the mean time there are more photos from the photographer on FB if anyone is interested..and when I get the rest I'll be sure to post them here too.

:grouphug:

Vendor Reviews

Lisa Smith (DFTW-Wedding Planner) A+: I could not have imagined my wedding going any smoother and being more perfect. Lisa was so friendly, calm, and helpful throughout the whole process. I will admit I was probably a little much sometimes with my constant emails and questions, but Lisa was nothing but sweet and ready to answer all of my questions. She gave fair advice on what was best for the wedding I was envisioning and also gave great advice on ways to cut costs and get the most for our money, and I am so thankful! Really I don’t have anything bad to say about her. Even Bobby said she was probably one of the nicest people he’d ever met. Since he didn’t have contact with her until the wedding day he really had no idea what to expect. Lisa and her staff were constantly asking if we needed anything, she was comforting when time was getting seriously crunched, and they read our minds during the reception as well; we didn’t have to ask for a refill or head to the bar but maybe once throughout the entire night. Lisa really made the day perfect, it was like we were the center of her world for a few hours….and it was great! If anyone has her as a planner you are in FANTASTIC hands!

DFTW (as a whole) A: Here’s a little back-story… I had a freak out about 8 months out from the wedding because I had a lot of questions that were usually covered at the PS and I wanted to get my budget in line to make sure I had enough time to save the correct amount prior to 6 months out. I had to bust my butt and save for this wedding, and needed a little more than 5 months to gather that kind of cash! My only negative thing to say about DFTW is that there is no list of goods/services that are available in the beginning, and it seems as though different people get different answers in regards to these things and who they ask. I wish we were provided a list of options and prices at least when we sign the contract (after they have us signed into the deal) if not sooner. There are so many people trying to plan their weddings on a budget, mine included and I think that having this resource would be so helpful not only in planning and seeing options, but for knowing if you can afford it in the first place. I understand providing a list would lock them into these prices, but at least a “starting at” or “prices from $x.xx” would be helpful, I also understand that this may limit the creativity and bring on more cookie cutter weddings….I’m not blind to the pros and cons for each side, I know there are plenty of arguments for both…Its just something I struggled with. I guess my beef is that we are kind of not involved until 6 months out and then we are bombarded and could potentially be struck with sticker shock and have to scale our weddings back because we didn’t know what to expect, price-wise. Not sure of what the resolution would be, but a little more info up front would be helpful. Okay, I’m done rambling for now and off my soap box .  I will say that you girls and this board have helped me SO MUCH and kept me sane; and the budget thread on these boards was one of the only remedies for my constant state of confusion, and for that I thank you! Overall I am ECSTATIC with how my wedding turned out and could not have asked for anything better (except it being free, bahahaha) which is why DFTW gets an A.

Elizabeth Sutton (DFTW Florist) A+: Originally we planned on bringing our own floral in for the wedding, but about 3 months out we started to REALLY think about getting everything there, who would set it up for us (I was a snob and didn’t want my family to have to do it..lol) and the cost of shipping it not once, but twice to get it back home. We realized we would have to do little or no floral, based on our budget and the current guest count. We got quotes from a few outside florists in Orlando but there was always something that was telling me not to do it..Whether it was another outside vendor to deal with, who was going to come collect it, or set up the other small stuff…you name it, there was always something. I toyed around with adding floral and how much I could and would spend on everything had freak-outs and took it all out again. Needless to say, I was a mess and super indecisive. I first had contact with Elizabeth about 3 months from the wedding. We were going to have just personal floral through Disney at first and we discussed that. She offered cost cutting alternatives that were so similar to what I originally asked for which was so great! Later I inquired about floral, linens, etc and she was absolutely amazing throughout my constant questions and weird ideas. She told me her honest opinion about what would be best, look best, and what my guests would enjoy most. In the end we went with linens, centerpieces (1/2 with floral thanks to a surprise from my Mom! :hug: ) and the entire décor for the day was nothing short of GORGEOUS. She carried out everything just as I had imagined it would be. Everything was perfect and beautiful. I only met her for about 5 seconds before I walked down the aisle (I think?? It’s all fuzzy now) and she was so nice. I wish I had more time to speak with her and really thank her for how great everything was. Elizabeth is so wonderful and fully deserves her A+!!

A Chair Affair (Chiavari Chair Rentals) A+: Ann Taylor was so great! I know that A Chair Affair and DFTW have worked some agreement out so this review may prove to be useless for future brides but she gave me everything I wanted. I called around for quotes from a few companies and was quoted cheaper by another florist in Longwood, FL. Ann called as a follow up a few days later and I told her that I found a better price. She matched the price and gave me so much more peace of mind. (I was having trouble getting the other company to call me back and send me a contract..Which scared me a lot!) We spoke on the phone for probably an hour that day just like we were old friends. She was so kind and warm, I had no problem trusting that everything would go off without a hitch with her company and it certainly did!

Get Lit Orlando (Uplighting) A: Byron is the owner of the company and is so fantastic. He gave me a great price and the room looked fantastic! I paid 1/3 of what DFTW charges for uplighting and it was gorgeous. If anyone is thinking about doing uplighting, I highly recommend it. It really makes the room! The only thing that takes off the + for Get Lit was the fact that on the day of the wedding (right before the ceremony, I was taking pictures in the GF) my MOH answered my cell phone and seemed flustered. I asked who it was and it was Byron wanting to know what color uplighting I wanted. Granted, I am so glad he called and asked but it was very clear on the contract and throughout all of our emails that I wanted it blue. I just wish I didn’t have that moment of mini heart attack of “Oh crap! He didn’t bring the right color…is something wrong…why didn’t he know that, etc” Nothing too major at all actually but it meant something to me at the time. I was 15 minutes away from getting married and stressing about my uplighting, lol. After the reception he came up and introduced himself and was so sweet. He was very nice to work with and SUPER accommodating to anyones budget needs and special lighting requests (we had a custom gobo with our names etc for a fraction of DFTWs cost as well). I definitely recommend him!

Rev. Jack Day (Officiant) A+: He was fabulous to work with. Although we didn’t speak much until the week leading up to the wedding, everything went great. He was at our rehearsal and was great at the wedding. After we lost Bobby’s grandpa a week before the wedding I let him know we would have a memorial candle and asked if he could say a prayer or some sort of dedication but lightly, since it was still so fresh and he did it so tastefully. He made the ceremony great. Both of our parents were so impressed with the ceremony itself and our choices of wording, etc. Not only because we had the parental dedication but because it was short but incredibly meaningful and intense. The ceremony was everything we wanted and we are so happy with how it turned out and how great Rev. Jack was.
Beaute Speciale (Hair & Makeup) A+: I cant for the life of me remember the girls’ names who came and made us seriously beautiful that day but they were wonderful. They arrived on time and were ready to get to work right away. Two of my maids who were getting hair done weren’t quite ready so that set us back a little bit, but oh well! They made up for it and had us all ready and gorgeous just when they said they would. Two of my girls had their hair done, my Mom had her makeup done, and I had both hair and makeup done. I’ve never seen my Mom look so pretty before. (Hi Mom..yep, you were a hottie!) They really were great and nailed all of our inspiration pictures which is why I give them an A+!

Leppert Photography- (Photographer) A: The jury is still out on this one because I’ve only seen our mini preview but if it’s any indication of what’s to come she will definitely be bumped to an A+! Our photographers were fantastic...we had 2 photographers and an assistant working on our day and they worked their butts off! Constantly switching lenses and cameras, crouching down shining lights from behind us or at us, and just generally running around like crazy with everyone. It was hard to see or anticipate how certain photos would turn out from how she had us situated or where she put us; but they are fantastic. We couldnt be happeir! Laura is based out of Cincinnati, and I am from Houston. My Dad and his wife own a wedding photography business here in Houston and Laura is one of their extremely talented friends who they flew down to take our pictures and give themselves a chance to enjoy the wedding as parents, instead of paparazzi! Lol So if any of you live in the Cincinnati area and are having an at home wedding or want family pictures taken, check her out! She was FAB!

STVS Video (Videographer) ____: The jury is also still out on this one since we haven’t seen anything yet. I will say that Stan was almost invisible at our wedding, which is great! But Bobby and I were talking on the way to the honeymoon that we hope he got everything because we didn’t notice him at all! I’m sure it’s great, we are just waiting.

you look AMAZING!! :thumbsup2 great vendor reviews... i wish disney had pricing 2 begin with as well 4 each item... in the pics ur uplighting look purple not blue but it is still as beautiful :goodvibes

Vendor Reviews

Lisa Smith (DFTW-Wedding Planner) A+: I could not have imagined my wedding going any smoother and being more perfect. Lisa was so friendly, calm, and helpful throughout the whole process. I will admit I was probably a little much sometimes with my constant emails and questions, but Lisa was nothing but sweet and ready to answer all of my questions. She gave fair advice on what was best for the wedding I was envisioning and also gave great advice on ways to cut costs and get the most for our money, and I am so thankful! Really I don’t have anything bad to say about her. Even Bobby said she was probably one of the nicest people he’d ever met. Since he didn’t have contact with her until the wedding day he really had no idea what to expect. Lisa and her staff were constantly asking if we needed anything, she was comforting when time was getting seriously crunched, and they read our minds during the reception as well; we didn’t have to ask for a refill or head to the bar but maybe once throughout the entire night. Lisa really made the day perfect, it was like we were the center of her world for a few hours….and it was great! If anyone has her as a planner you are in FANTASTIC hands!

DFTW (as a whole) A: Here’s a little back-story… I had a freak out about 8 months out from the wedding because I had a lot of questions that were usually covered at the PS and I wanted to get my budget in line to make sure I had enough time to save the correct amount prior to 6 months out. I had to bust my butt and save for this wedding, and needed a little more than 5 months to gather that kind of cash! My only negative thing to say about DFTW is that there is no list of goods/services that are available in the beginning, and it seems as though different people get different answers in regards to these things and who they ask. I wish we were provided a list of options and prices at least when we sign the contract (after they have us signed into the deal) if not sooner. There are so many people trying to plan their weddings on a budget, mine included and I think that having this resource would be so helpful not only in planning and seeing options, but for knowing if you can afford it in the first place. I understand providing a list would lock them into these prices, but at least a “starting at” or “prices from $x.xx” would be helpful, I also understand that this may limit the creativity and bring on more cookie cutter weddings….I’m not blind to the pros and cons for each side, I know there are plenty of arguments for both…Its just something I struggled with. I guess my beef is that we are kind of not involved until 6 months out and then we are bombarded and could potentially be struck with sticker shock and have to scale our weddings back because we didn’t know what to expect, price-wise. Not sure of what the resolution would be, but a little more info up front would be helpful. Okay, I’m done rambling for now and off my soap box .  I will say that you girls and this board have helped me SO MUCH and kept me sane; and the budget thread on these boards was one of the only remedies for my constant state of confusion, and for that I thank you! Overall I am ECSTATIC with how my wedding turned out and could not have asked for anything better (except it being free, bahahaha) which is why DFTW gets an A.

Elizabeth Sutton (DFTW Florist) A+: Originally we planned on bringing our own floral in for the wedding, but about 3 months out we started to REALLY think about getting everything there, who would set it up for us (I was a snob and didn’t want my family to have to do it..lol) and the cost of shipping it not once, but twice to get it back home. We realized we would have to do little or no floral, based on our budget and the current guest count. We got quotes from a few outside florists in Orlando but there was always something that was telling me not to do it..Whether it was another outside vendor to deal with, who was going to come collect it, or set up the other small stuff…you name it, there was always something. I toyed around with adding floral and how much I could and would spend on everything had freak-outs and took it all out again. Needless to say, I was a mess and super indecisive. I first had contact with Elizabeth about 3 months from the wedding. We were going to have just personal floral through Disney at first and we discussed that. She offered cost cutting alternatives that were so similar to what I originally asked for which was so great! Later I inquired about floral, linens, etc and she was absolutely amazing throughout my constant questions and weird ideas. She told me her honest opinion about what would be best, look best, and what my guests would enjoy most. In the end we went with linens, centerpieces (1/2 with floral thanks to a surprise from my Mom! :hug: ) and the entire décor for the day was nothing short of GORGEOUS. She carried out everything just as I had imagined it would be. Everything was perfect and beautiful. I only met her for about 5 seconds before I walked down the aisle (I think?? It’s all fuzzy now) and she was so nice. I wish I had more time to speak with her and really thank her for how great everything was. Elizabeth is so wonderful and fully deserves her A+!!

A Chair Affair (Chiavari Chair Rentals) A+: Ann Taylor was so great! I know that A Chair Affair and DFTW have worked some agreement out so this review may prove to be useless for future brides but she gave me everything I wanted. I called around for quotes from a few companies and was quoted cheaper by another florist in Longwood, FL. Ann called as a follow up a few days later and I told her that I found a better price. She matched the price and gave me so much more peace of mind. (I was having trouble getting the other company to call me back and send me a contract..Which scared me a lot!) We spoke on the phone for probably an hour that day just like we were old friends. She was so kind and warm, I had no problem trusting that everything would go off without a hitch with her company and it certainly did!

Get Lit Orlando (Uplighting) A: Byron is the owner of the company and is so fantastic. He gave me a great price and the room looked fantastic! I paid 1/3 of what DFTW charges for uplighting and it was gorgeous. If anyone is thinking about doing uplighting, I highly recommend it. It really makes the room! The only thing that takes off the + for Get Lit was the fact that on the day of the wedding (right before the ceremony, I was taking pictures in the GF) my MOH answered my cell phone and seemed flustered. I asked who it was and it was Byron wanting to know what color uplighting I wanted. Granted, I am so glad he called and asked but it was very clear on the contract and throughout all of our emails that I wanted it blue. I just wish I didn’t have that moment of mini heart attack of “Oh crap! He didn’t bring the right color…is something wrong…why didn’t he know that, etc” Nothing too major at all actually but it meant something to me at the time. I was 15 minutes away from getting married and stressing about my uplighting, lol. After the reception he came up and introduced himself and was so sweet. He was very nice to work with and SUPER accommodating to anyones budget needs and special lighting requests (we had a custom gobo with our names etc for a fraction of DFTWs cost as well). I definitely recommend him!

Rev. Jack Day (Officiant) A+: He was fabulous to work with. Although we didn’t speak much until the week leading up to the wedding, everything went great. He was at our rehearsal and was great at the wedding. After we lost Bobby’s grandpa a week before the wedding I let him know we would have a memorial candle and asked if he could say a prayer or some sort of dedication but lightly, since it was still so fresh and he did it so tastefully. He made the ceremony great. Both of our parents were so impressed with the ceremony itself and our choices of wording, etc. Not only because we had the parental dedication but because it was short but incredibly meaningful and intense. The ceremony was everything we wanted and we are so happy with how it turned out and how great Rev. Jack was.
Beaute Speciale (Hair & Makeup) A+: I cant for the life of me remember the girls’ names who came and made us seriously beautiful that day but they were wonderful. They arrived on time and were ready to get to work right away. Two of my maids who were getting hair done weren’t quite ready so that set us back a little bit, but oh well! They made up for it and had us all ready and gorgeous just when they said they would. Two of my girls had their hair done, my Mom had her makeup done, and I had both hair and makeup done. I’ve never seen my Mom look so pretty before. (Hi Mom..yep, you were a hottie!) They really were great and nailed all of our inspiration pictures which is why I give them an A+!

Leppert Photography- (Photographer) A: The jury is still out on this one because I’ve only seen our mini preview but if it’s any indication of what’s to come she will definitely be bumped to an A+! Our photographers were fantastic...we had 2 photographers and an assistant working on our day and they worked their butts off! Constantly switching lenses and cameras, crouching down shining lights from behind us or at us, and just generally running around like crazy with everyone. It was hard to see or anticipate how certain photos would turn out from how she had us situated or where she put us; but they are fantastic. We couldnt be happeir! Laura is based out of Cincinnati, and I am from Houston. My Dad and his wife own a wedding photography business here in Houston and Laura is one of their extremely talented friends who they flew down to take our pictures and give themselves a chance to enjoy the wedding as parents, instead of paparazzi! Lol So if any of you live in the Cincinnati area and are having an at home wedding or want family pictures taken, check her out! She was FAB!

STVS Video (Videographer) ____: The jury is also still out on this one since we haven’t seen anything yet. I will say that Stan was almost invisible at our wedding, which is great! But Bobby and I were talking on the way to the honeymoon that we hope he got everything because we didn’t notice him at all! I’m sure it’s great, we are just waiting.

I have one question: Does the DJ package not include lighting? I was under the impression that it might, but I could be wrong. (If anyone knows the answer to this question it would be useful, thanks)

Im here!! Im here!! Im here!!! :yay::yay:Sorry I was such a bad DisBride for so long!!! But Im back, and thats what counts!! I have actually been working on the TR and will be posting it in chunks here shortly! I'll try to drag it out for a few days rather than post it all at once. I just need to get some photos uploaded to photobucket. I have yet to see my photo proofs due to some family drama so I'll be making due with what Ive got so far. :sad2:

I have missed you all dearly, and have been suffering from serious Disney withdrawals..so its nice to be back and catch up with everyone and feel a little closer to the magic. I hope everyone has been doing well and enjoyed planning their special day!

I'll be back soon with some fun! :grouphug::grouphug:

WOO HOOO!!:banana::banana::banana:

SO SO GLad to hear your still alive and kicking!!!!

Can't wait to see more pictures and hear everything about your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter