SE Qld Dis Meet. Sat 12 Jan 1130. ROLL CALL

areweindisneyyet said:
Loved the trip report Aussietravellers. Felt like I was right there. :rotfl:

The ravioli was lovely I must say and I two left the almonds and Turkish delight. I was very envious of Aussie Wendy's drink. It looked very cool and refreshing but had a bit too big of a drive for one of those. These hot days are a little crazy. Perhaps a Christmas in July will work better next time. :santa:

HJD so sorry for leaving you alone and being a tad late myself. AussieWendy it was great to meet you oth. Franrose your girls are so well behaved and i am so envious of your upcoming trip. Aussietravellers I promise you were oly 5 mins behind me. I loved hearing about the spontaneity of your trips. I so hope to pull off a trip like that. Thanks for the laughs, it's so nice spending time with people that understand the Disney thing.

It was lovely sharing travel tales, tips and dreams. Thank you for making the effort to come along. And thank you Mr Franrose for the ice cream run with the girls. It really let us get some girl talk in.

Ditto to everything!! And with all the driving you had to do yesterday you were hardly late at all!! I just kept a seat warm and minded the table!!
Hope your drive home wasn't too bad with traffic.
It was a lovely day and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
I don't know what it is with the SYD meet and ours and the heat - we know how to pick days that make it feel like Orlando in July perhaps? ;)
It would be lovely to meet up again later in the year!!
Thank you so much for organising our lovely day!

Glad you all had a nice time. I haven't logged onto Disboards for a while and had forgot about this. As it was, I was working anyway.

Hopefully, next time.

meandmygirl said:
Glad you all had a nice time. I haven't logged onto Disboards for a while and had forgot about this. As it was, I was working anyway.

Hopefully, next time.

Next time for sure meandmygirl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter