seattle

If anyone is expecting smooth sailing, I assure you that will never be the case. Any social experimentation like this is going to be very difficult and problematic. If the people are not strong enough to see this through, it will not succeed, and I certainly have no idea how it will all turn out. It's one idea in one place. Even if it ceases to exist, it will not necessarily be a failure.

Earlier in the thread people were discussing how Fox News digitally altered photos to fit their narrative. I guess they aren’t the only ones as evidenced by how NPR reported on an incident in Kentucky by editing their footage of the event. So those who said it does happen on both side seem to be correct.

Last edited:
Earlier in the thread people were discussing how Fox News digitally altered photos to fit their narrative. I guess they aren’t the only ones as evidenced by how NPR reported on an incident in Kentucky by editing their footage of the event. So those who said it does happen on both side seem to be correct.

What date was the video in question posted and and which camera angle are you referring to? Since NPR is audio only, I will assume you mean npr.org

What date was the video in question posted and and which camera angle are you referring to? Since NPR is audio only, I will assume you mean npr.org

NPR does have actual video on their YouTube site, although a lot of what's there are audio interviews where they have split screen video of the interview. Not sure what was being referenced though. My kid loves this particular video:

Twitter. They have since changed their photo to an incident in Charlottesville. So a picture, or still footage. Please delete mods if necessary, I'm just responding to a question.

NPR does have actual video on their YouTube site, although a lot of what's there are audio interviews where they have split screen video of the interview. Not sure what was being referenced though. My kid loves this particular video:

That's a fun video. I like it when they ask Cookie Monster to delete all the cookies.

Another shooting in CHAZ/CHOP overnight...

One of our crazy council member claimed the shooting was a result of right-wing activists trying to make the protesters look bad. Shooting her mouth off with no facts or substance as usual. She should have been in Tulsa on Saturday night and would have been a good foil to some one else who shoots his mouth off.

They'll be negotiating with Antifa or whoever is running things. The residents and businesses in that area are paying a heavy price for the current situation. It can't stay like this.

Yes I think it was complaints from residents and business that got the city to crackdown and reopen the police station. The leaders here are spineless. We need a Frank Rizzo to come out here and clean things up.

A question for you. Isn't 99.99% of the population of the United States anti fascist? Doesn't that make all of us Antifa? Trump should use the term radical left wing militants. That term is more accurate to what he is referring to.

It looks like the summer of love in Chaz or whatever it is will be ending. Too many shootings and a murder! They wouldn’t even let help get to the shooting victim.I guess supplying plywood for graffiti did not help sooothe these protestor’s angst. Does this mean anarchy and lawlessness does not work?

They'll be negotiating with Antifa or whoever is running things. The residents and businesses in that area are paying a heavy price for the current situation. It can't stay like this.
But it's not just Seattle. These groups are well funded and stepping up their game. Next up, Jesus...stain glass windows, statues, anything depicting him must come down. It's the chip away game on steroids. How far will they be allowed to go? How much hate and destruction will be encouraged? How long until they completely dismantle the USA?

Looks like they are trying to set up a zone in DC by the White House called the Black House Autonomous Zone, or “BHAZ”
BHAZ has claimed St. John's Episcopal Church and defaced it. Are their priests supportIng this too?

Goodness I read this as “Furry Town” 🤣 No disrespect to any Furries of course lol
Oh. Nothing to do with this thread, but I recently saw Free Solo and I was thinking about the guy who climbed El Capitan wearing a unicorn suit. I don't know what was more dangerous. Not having a rope or wearing this thing.

https://www.rei.com/blog/climb/the-climber-in-the-unicorn-suit
newunicornview.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter