**Secret Santa 2009 ~ Sent/Received**

its such a shame about tillybud not being online to say whether she received hers or not
BUT i just want to say Thank You Mandy for sorting these exchanges for us you do a great job of organising these :flower3:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
WOO HOO
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Guess what arrived today ....huh....huh..

only my secret santa ! :banana::banana::banana::worship:

001.jpg

Thank you so much it's fab - i love the squidgy mickey and the egg nog candle smells delish. :hug::hug::hug: i really had given up all hope so it was an extra special surprise and has really brightened up this cold winter's day :yay: I will put my feet up and enjoy the Bailey's tonite!

I'm so pleased that your gift has arrived Andrea :santa:

*btw ~ there's a update of all the photos on page 41*

Yey! :cool1: Great news Andrea, finally it's arrived, albeit a little late!

Still, great gifts! :thumbsup2

i still havent gotten to the postoffice yet to check and cant get hold of them by phone , the combination of snow, sick baby and no car as its being fixed isnt making it easy, will try to get there this week, strangly enough online its showing as delivered but no signtaure available????:confused3.

The fact that others are showing up gives me hope x

i still havent gotten to the postoffice yet to check and cant get hold of them by phone , the combination of snow, sick baby and no car as its being fixed isnt making it easy, will try to get there this week, strangly enough online its showing as delivered but no signtaure available????:confused3.

The fact that others are showing up gives me hope x

Just wondering, did you ever get your gift? I hope all the missing ones turned up in the end. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter