**Secret Santa 2009 ~ Sent/Received**

Is anyone else like me waiting to hear if there gifts were opened? I know my person has been online as seen her posting elsewhere x

Is anyone else like me waiting to hear if there gifts were opened? I know my person has been online as seen her posting elsewhere x

Yep - my person hasn't been online in quite some time, though they have at least acknowledged receipt of it - no indication of opening etc though

maybe they think they have posted already :confused3
im still waiting for my receiver to come back online to let us know they have received theirs :sad2:

thats a real shame as we all put so much effort in. Still not received mine and kinda given up hope now.

Everyones pressies look fab, and on the plus side DH got me loads of stuff which is really unusual as he tends to go 'off list' :lmao: ( not a good thing when he goes it alone)

I am sure once Mandy gets back she will chase up those that haven't posted what they got. :)

Andrea I hope yours turn up or maybe it will be returned to the sender and they can resend it? :wizard:

Has anyone heard from Victoria aka Tillybud yet? It is really worrying that she has just disappeared? :confused3

Oh it's such a shame that some gifts still haven't appeared!

The new pictures and descriptions look/sound fab! :thumbsup2

It's such a shame that some people haven't reported back/some haven't received their gifts at all. :(

I've managed to locate my camera cable so I'll post my pic tomorrow. :wizard:

ETA:

Here's what I received!

stuff086.jpg

:goodvibes

I must also point out that there was a pack of Dairy Milk minis too but, well, they've gone astray... :rolleyes1

Thank you very much Secret Santa, I love my cute Minnie toy and the diary is lovely too! :)

So sorry for the delay in posting - I was away at my parents for Christmas and then my home PC was playing up!

I'm now back at work so I can log on! (sshhh)

Thank you to my Secret santa - I got 2 lovely mugs - a Mickey Mouse and friends Christmas scene mug and a Tinker bell mug which came in a tin which converted to a money box and a key ring.

Sorry I can seem to upload a photo?? I'm not very techno! :rotfl:

Anyway glad to see such lovely gifts everyone. Thanks again Mandy for organising - it's great fun!

maybe they think they have posted already :confused3
im still waiting for my receiver to come back online to let us know they have received theirs :sad2:

Yep - my person hasn't been online in quite some time, though they have at least acknowledged receipt of it - no indication of opening etc though

It is possible as I tried to post on my DH laptop as my PC was playing up and I thought I had posted but when I've come on today I couldn't find it so I posted again!

Its a shame that some people haven't received their gifts yet.

Lovely gifts to the people who have got their's:goodvibes

Any new pics from anyone? 40+ people participated in this exchange, I'm sure we haven't seen as many pics. :confused3 I really wish everyone would stick to their side of the deal, Mandy puts so much effort into organising these exchanges. :sad2:

Well said! :thumbsup2

It is so disappointing when people don't post & you have gone to the effort of choosing gifts for that person. :rolleyes:

Not only that, everyone else enjoys seeing all the other gifts too. It is always the first thread I view as I love seeing what everyone gets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter