**Secret Santa 2009 ~ Sent/Received**

I can only apolgise again but I just don't seem to be able to attach a photo in?

If I sent it in an email attachment to somebody could they add for me???

I can only apolgise again but I just don't seem to be able to attach a photo in?

If I sent it in an email attachment to somebody could they add for me???

Unfortunately, you can't attach pictures direct here on DIS.

What you have to do is have an account with something like photobucket, flickr etc...

Upload the picture to there, then you should be able to get an address for your picture.

Finally, you click the picture button on the post screen on here, paste the address of your picture into there and that should display your picture.

Picture009.jpg

Thank you soooo much - I've always wanted to know how to do that!

Hopefully above is my secret santa gift!

Can I come out of detention now???

I never got my gift, it hasn't turned up however no one is to blame for that, I feel more bad for the sender who went to the effort of buying it and sending it for it j get lost in the post.

It is so disappointing when people don't post & you have gone to the effort of choosing gifts for that person. :rolleyes:

Not only that, everyone else enjoys seeing all the other gifts too. It is always the first thread I view as I love seeing what everyone gets.

Exactly, it's really disheartening!

:laughing: Don't be silly, you weren't in detention! It's understandable that people have technical difficulties or camera issues (e.g. I was late posting my pic as I couldn't find my cable!). It's just a shame when people decide not to post back on the thread at all. We've had plenty of people who have described what they received etc. and that's fine!

I never got my gift, it hasn't turned up however no one is to blame for that, I feel more bad for the sender who went to the effort of buying it and sending it for it j get lost in the post.

What a shame. :sad2:

Lovely gifts Janet. No offence was mean't to anyone. :flower3: I am just nosey & love seeing all the gifts. ;)

That is such a shame Claire. :sad2: :hug:

Its so sad that some people didn't receive their gifts. I am just like you Claire nosey, I love to see what people got lol

Huge thanks to Mand she works so hard at this x

Looks like we got some lovely gifts girls!!! shame that pressies have been delayed or not posted.
Might be an idea if all pressies had to be sent out last wk of November instead of 1st wk Dec so as not to hit the xmas post :confused3

first off happy new year to everyone!!!
im really really sorry ive not posted my pictures sooner, ive not had the best christmas, been ill for most of it, only just startiing to feell better now :S hopefully this has worked.
thank you very much to my secret santa for my gifts. i love them all, i got a new phone charm (which i needed as my other one broke) and a mickey re-usable shopper (which is in my back as we speak) and when you open it, it has mickey ears on it :) and some pink penguin socks (which are in the wash as i took the picture), also as i said in my last post a tink snow globe, yankee tarts and a disney paris resort calander :)
i love my gifts so much thank you again to my santa, i have been spoilt xxhttp://http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt51/tinks1983/christmas%20present%20exchange%2009/

11.gif

Photos of what have been received so far

Mandy

SANY2324.jpg

Emma

20236_226901956555_712696555_3560647_6420166_n.jpg

Joanne

PC220005.jpg

Brigette

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

Simon

005-3.jpg

Claire M

IMG_3399.jpg

Jules

P1010148.jpg

Michelina

randomkids008.jpg

Karen T

P1040199.jpg

Karen M

disexchange2.jpg

Rob

4162960961_2fc632fc6e.jpg

Victoria P

IMG_4446.jpg

Jamie

P1020698.jpg

Natalie

001-2.jpg

002-4.jpg

Rachel M

DSC_0555.jpg

Bev

100_3342.jpg

10.gif

Natasha

disney1.jpg

Joh

DanielBirthday026.jpg

Emily

IMG_3965.jpg

Lauren

stuff086.jpg

Janet

Picture009.jpg

Sarah

DSCF6841.jpg

Karen

P25-12-09_11_32_1077_x_808_.jpg

Corinna

SDC10376.jpg

Jeanette

DSCF2938.jpg

Rachel T

DSCF2504.jpg

Kerry

414.jpg

Terri

PC080285.jpg

Emma R

exchange003.jpg

exchange002.jpg

Andrea

001.jpg

Right, I'm going to start chasing up the final gifts over the next few days. I can't see any recent posts from Tillybud, so I'm sorry Michelina for the effort you put into your gift, but I don't think we're going to hear from her now

So am I right in thinking that Claire (wideeyes) and Andrea (irongirlof12) are the only two waiting for their gift ? :santa:

Sorry its been a while bit manic here, i managed to get hold of my tracking information but it isnt listing anything against it yet, so im hopefull my gift will arrive....and if it doesnt im quite happy to replace it(after all im in the world now) actually i think i may replace it anyhow and then if two arrive so be it, i can claim for the other `one *** its been more than 15 days anyway, so ill go ahead and do that.

Terri, could you please check at your post office, as there's a good chance that it has been returned there since you've been away :santa:

i love my gifts so much thank you again to my santa, i have been spoilt xxhttp://http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt51/tinks1983/christmas%20present%20exchange%2009/

Sorry Emma, I couldn't get the link to work, would you try posting it again ~ thanks :santa:

my local post sorting office never answers the phone, so im going down there to check on mon or tues, depending on the car and when its fixed ready for me to pick up, so i will let you know then.(long story bloody thing wouldnt start after we left it at airport parking...fun that was ...not)
I did buy some other its while away and will sort them out soon.

we was delayed on way home due to snow/ airport being shut so ive only been home a few days.

my local post sorting office never answers the phone, so im going down there to check on mon or tues, depending on the car and when its fixed ready for me to pick up, so i will let you know then.(long story bloody thing wouldnt start after we left it at airport parking...fun that was ...not)
I did buy some other its while away and will sort them out soon.

we was delayed on way home due to snow/ airport being shut so ive only been home a few days.

:hug: Thanks hun, I hope it's there waiting for you so you don't have to send anything else out. It was fun and games at Manchester Airport this morning too ~ I wish I was still in WDW despite the cold
7.gif

and sorry pics were on comp at home so here they are better late than never ....

PC080285.jpg

PC080284.jpg

PC080277.jpg

:hug: Thanks hun, I hope it's there waiting for you so you don't have to send anything else out. It was fun and games at Manchester Airport this morning too ~ I wish I was still in WDW despite the cold
7.gif

and bloody cold it was too...someone whould tell it sunshine state for a reason ...lol...30 year lows the month were there am i suprised ...no!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter