Sept 2014?

We have received the email invitation to Be Our Guest for the lunch fastpass. But when I go to website, our dates don't show up. And there isn't anywhere to enter the reservation number unless I create a brand new account, which I really don't want to do. :badpc: I think part of the problem is that we have received this fastpass on our past three trips, so it must still have some old information in there. :confused3

We have received the email invitation to Be Our Guest for the lunch fastpass. But when I go to website, our dates don't show up. And there isn't anywhere to enter the reservation number unless I create a brand new account, which I really don't want to do. :badpc: I think part of the problem is that we have received this fastpass on our past three trips, so it must still have some old information in there. :confused3

That's exactly what it is. I had the same problem so I created a new account and now it works. If you are worried about MDE it will not affect that at all, at least it didn't mine.

10 days, I have a feeling it's going to come fast, as long as the time there goes slow!

Two days until we leave and three days until we arrive at CSR! :goodvibes I've got a bunch of cleaning and errands to do these next couple of days and then we start our 22 hour drive.

7 days!!!! Well technically 8 days till Disney since I'm doing my first night at Universal! But still 7 days!!! And my first solo trip!!

keep-calm-and-only-20-days-til-disney-world.png

Sixteen more days!!!!!! And if anyone is going to be at Pop around the same time and wants to run early in the morning....let me know! :)

Running early in the mornings before going to the parks? :scared: No thanks. I'll be too busy snuggling close to my pillow and dreaming about what horribly decadent things I'm going to eat that day. :rotfl:

15 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Running early in the mornings before going to the parks? :scared: No thanks. I'll be too busy snuggling close to my pillow and dreaming about what horribly decadent things I'm going to eat that day. :rotfl:

15 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Ha that DOES sound like more fun! And I can not WAIT to try the yummies! It'll get me through the running.

2 DAYS!! And I only have 30 minutes left of work - all my out of office messages are sent, all my tasks are covered now I just can't wait to get home and get everything packed. I am going to pack tonight, finish cleaning house, get my nails done, color my hair (no one will ever know if I have gray ;)) and go to the bank tomorrow to get the last minute $ for mousekeeping and coins for pressed pennies. By this time Sunday we will be at the Magic Kingdom - I can't believe it's finally here. :dance3:

Leaving for CSR tomorrow morning. Can't believe it's here. Waiting for my sleeping pill to kick in.Too excited to sleep! You'd think I'm a kid, but am getting close to my 65th birthday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter