Sept 2014?

Leaving tomorrow! Feeling a little guilty for leaving the kids and DH home this trip. Excited for my first MNSSHP with my twin sister for our girls trip! Hoping to book a bounce back offer for Aug 2015 :)

9 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

Time to do my Single Digit Dance!!!

tumblr_mjiwchLxse1s2oay7o1_400.gif

One week from today - we should be there in time for lunch. :goodvibes
So excited not only to be staying at Boardwalk for the 1st time, but 1st and foremost to visit our daughter who booked it all for us. :love:

Kathy

Leaving Sunday!!!!!!! Super excited....not thrilled with weather forecast though :( Hopefully it gets better, either way, I'll be at Disney, so everything will be great!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Leaving Sunday!!!!!!! Super excited....not thrilled with weather forecast though :( Hopefully it gets better, either way, I'll be at Disney, so everything will be great!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I know...I've been watching the forecast for this upcoming week too. We leave on Sat. But a rainy day at Disney is better than a rainy day at work/home!:umbrella:

But here's some pixiedustpixiedust: in hopes that we'll see a lot of sunshine.

I leave today! My husband and I will pick up our girls after school and drive down. Finally!
And I did get packed. ;-)

I leave in 1 week... of 7 days, yep, 7 days sounds better.

My wife will be annoyed with me, because as soon as 430p comes today, I will call her at work and say "Officially less than a week"

Of course we have a day and a half drive before we get there, but on our way would be a great start!:moped:

Five days to go. there has to be a dance for being able to count the days on one hand...single hand dance......high five dance..... i dont really care what it is called, i am doing that dance today!

And we packed last night!!!! Well 90% packed.

5 more days until i get to surprise my boys with their first trip to Disney!

Now if i could only snag the Tusker House reservation and Wishes! FP+ that are eluding me. Who knew those would be the tough ones

I'm feeling very accomplished. I finished my Girls Trip Report from our June trip; I finished my PTR for our trip in seven days. Tomorrow is cleaning day; Sunday a trip to Milwaukee to go to the Zoo and meet some DIS friends for lunch. Monday - Thursday work, including an evening with a pedicure and another evening with nails and eyebrow wax, etc. Then Thursday night is packing night and we leave early Friday morning. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter