Sept 2014?

1 DAY LEFT!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

Today I'm doing my "I'll be on my way to Disney World TOMORROW, omg!!!!" Dance!

200.gif

wdw4rfam said:
Omg, we've been driving since 6:00.and have just got to SC, where you will be starting tomorrow:rotfl2: I'm jealous....
Really? Come pick me up and let me ride with you, I hate drving! Lol.

Really? Come pick me up and let me ride with you, I hate drving! Lol.

If I had one inch of room, I would :rotfl: I actually have no idea where in SC you are, we stopped in Orangeburg for the night. Just saw that your were from SC as we happen to be driving through it, it's the longest state we drive through so will be happy to leave it behind:thumbsup2

If I had one inch of room, I would :rotfl: I actually have no idea where in SC you are, we stopped in Orangeburg for the night. Just saw that your were from SC as we happen to be driving through it, it's the longest state we drive through so will be happy to leave it behind:thumbsup2
I'm in Beaufort. If you're heading down I-95, you might come close to me. I'm just north of Savannah, GA. :thumbsup2

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! :hyper: :woohoo::hyper: :woohoo::hyper:

About to load up the care and hit the road! :drive: I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ON MY WAY TO WALT DISNEY WORLD AGAIN FINALLY!!!!!!

Still dancing.... ;)

200.gif

Woohoo....MBs have been sent to POP and are ready to be picked up at the front desk. :) what does that mean? We arrive in,

Two days felt for us and I haven't packed a thing. :scared: I've thought a lot about it, though. :upsidedow

Hey the main thing is that you thought about it. :) I packed some stuff last night, mostly shorts and tank tops, don't think I will need them before Saturday. My DH however refuses to pack until Thursday night, he says its to early and will only take him 2 mins to pack. I say good luck to that. Lol :(

Hey the main thing is that you thought about it. :) I packed some stuff last night, mostly shorts and tank tops, don't think I will need them before Saturday. My DH however refuses to pack until Thursday night, he says its to early and will only take him 2 mins to pack. I say good luck to that. Lol :(

My DH already has a stack of clothes ready to go. He always packs his clothes before I do. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter