Sept 2014?

I'll be arriving next week and I'm concerned about all the rain and thunderstorms in the forecast. I went in November the last two trips when it was nice and dry. :(

I have been watching the weather on every webpage everyday and they are all different and they change drastically everyday!:scratchin
I am going expecting a shower or 2 every day but with all the different predictions, it confuses me more everyday! :faint:

DisneyFan2013 said:
I'll be arriving next week and I'm concerned about all the rain and thunderstorms in the forecast. I went in November the last two trips when it was nice and dry. :(

I was the same way last week watching the forcast for this week. It showed high chances of rain all week. So far, we have not gotten any rain. But it is extremely hot. It gets a little overcast in the afternoon but not for long.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using DISBoards

Single digit dancing!
:banana::cool1::woohoo::dogdance:

9-days-to-go-until-disney-world-1.png

So am I. I've usually traveled in the winter, this is the first time I'll be going during the rainy season. I'm trying to stay calm, but it's not looking too good :worried:

I have been watching the weather on every webpage everyday and they are all different and they change drastically everyday!:scratchin I am going expecting a shower or 2 every day but with all the different predictions, it confuses me more everyday! :faint:

Don't worry everyone. I've only ever been there during the rainy season (will be there next week). It is less crowded and not thatrainy. The longest we have ever endured a summer thunderstorm in the 5 Augusts we have went was 30 minutes; usually happens no more than two days out of a trip.

Don't worry everyone. I've only ever been there during the rainy season (will be there next week). It is less crowded and not thatrainy. The longest we have ever endured a summer thunderstorm in the 5 Augusts we have went was 30 minutes; usually happens no more than two days out of a trip.

:thanks: jd65! Makes me feel much better :goodvibes

We go every September, and every year the forcast is horrible. Last time, rain was forcast 70-90% all 10 days, and it rained a couple days at 3:00 for 5-10 minutes, and only one day out of 10 for most of the day. So now, we don't even look anymore, because it never seems to be right, and it's a lot of worry for nothing.

We go every September, and every year the forcast is horrible. Last time, rain was forcast 70-90% all 10 days, and it rained a couple days at 3:00 for 5-10 minutes, and only one day out of 10 for most of the day. So now, we don't even look anymore, because it never seems to be right, and it's a lot of worry for nothing.

:thanks: wdw4rfam! another post to help put my mind at ease :goodvibes

Busy day, so I'm late posting, but it still counts...

4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

I'm doing the "It's So Close I Can Taste the Dole Whip Already" Dance!!!

8QBA75qJDzDb2.gif

2 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

Today I'm doing my "Holy crap, I leave the day after tomorrow" Dance!!!

200.gif

And we are the day after you!!!!! Do the dance....do the dance.....

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I seriously couldn't sleep last night. I was up past 2 and I get up at 5.

2 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

Today I'm doing my "Holy crap, I leave the day after tomorrow" Dance!!!

200.gif

Maybe if I start this dance with one day less than a week to go, I can bank up enough calories or lose a few of the pounds I am going to gain during my trip and at the F&W festival!!! :rotfl:

Oh my, 15 hours:cool1::yay: packing the car up tonight and we are off at 6:00 am on our 15 hour drive:scared1:

Maybe if I start this dance with one day less than a week to go, I can bank up enough calories or lose a few of the pounds I am going to gain during my trip and at the F&W festival!!! :rotfl:

Well it sure can't hurt to try!! (caramel corn, cupcake, cinnamon roll...yummmmmm).

Oh my, 15 hours:cool1::yay: packing the car up tonight and we are off at 6:00 am on our 15 hour drive:scared1:

Now see - I told my husband we could sneak an anniversary trip to WDW in April if we drove. I tried to explain that the 14 hour drive would all be part of the experience. He is not yet convinced...

Well it sure can't hurt to try!! (caramel corn, cupcake, cinnamon roll...yummmmmm).

Now see - I told my husband we could sneak an anniversary trip to WDW in April if we drove. I tried to explain that the 14 hour drive would all be part of the experience. He is not yet convinced...

It's not bad at all, we've done it since 2007 every year ( before that we flew). We've done it with three kids too, my youngest was only 6 months the first time we drove. It is part of the experience. We have 15 hours to come back to reality when the trip is over instead of being thrown back into it and go back to work the next day:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter