Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I graduated high school from .....Taylor Center Baptist Academy in Taylor, Michigan

2. I am currently employed as a ......I guess I'm a SAHM even though I'm here during the day all by myself, except in the summer - but that will changing in 1 1/2 weeks :cheer2: I am the promoter for a very large Art Show that is held at the High School in the area, but all that is taken care of from home except the days of the show.

3. My dream job would be .....a TA or working at WDW.

Re-booking onboard. How far out do you think the dates will be?

I hope they have some 2007 dates released or am I wishfully thinking?

Good morning Cruisers!

SS2005.gif
We sail in 14 days!
SS2005.gif

13 days until:
the first DIS meet ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::
bon boyage party :thewave:
and pirate scavenger hunt pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Documents have been arriving and we sail in just 2 weeks!

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Tip Of The Day

Not sure if you want to eat breakfast or lunch at Triton's or up at Beach Blanket? Here's a tip. They post the menu for Triton's near the back entrance (the hallway right near the Promonade lounge). Stop by there and see if there is something on the menu you'd love. If not head on up to the buffet on deck 9.

Diana & Stacy - sounds like you guys had a great time at your pre-cruise meet.

Stacy - you need to host the picture somewhere on the web. Then just click the little icon above that looks like a mountain. That will bring a pop-up box and then you post the url of where the picture is in there.

If you need it hosted send it to me via e-mail and I can post it tonight.

Good morning everyone!!! I can't believe that we've gotten down to just over a dozen days. And, for several of you, it's even less.

On Cindy's suggestion, we made Emily a paper chain with the days left until we leave on the "Mickey boat". She's very excited each morning when we cut off one of the rings.

I really need to get working on my door magnets, since we're getting down into the final stretch.

1. I graduated high school from .....Holy Name High School, Parma, Ohio
2. I am currently employed as a ......a wife, mom and homeschool teacher
3. My dream job would be .....exactly what I'm doing right now :)

actually, once the kids are grown and dh retires I can see myself working in a retail shop at Disney. As it is now, I'm always straightening things up in their gift shops when I'm there---refolding shirts, putting things where they belong, etc... Hey, at least it keeps me from spending too much money!

Diana Lyn said:
Yes, we have ADRs, but I still prefer to call them PS

I missed something. What's ADR stand for? (can you tell dh is the Disney planner in the house? I just pack and show up!)

alikat99 said:
Plus, you just can't beat 20% off, at least it pays for most of tax & tip.

Remember you can't split checks with the DDE. You'll have to have one check and then figure it out on your own who owes what. :)

I looked all through my documents, it doesn't mention anything about a Pirates night....how do you guys know for sure that we are having this? And, what kind of attire do we wear? Can we wear Island attire?

Thanks in advance!

ohiominnie said:
Remember you can't split checks with the DDE. You'll have to have one check and then figure it out on your own who owes what. :)

That's ok, We'll let Amy buy us dinner!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

ADRs are what used to be Priority Seating. Advance Reservations?? I think. I prefer Priority Seating, so that's what I'm going to continue to call it!!

Diana Lyn said:
That's ok, We'll let Amy buy us dinner!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sure!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: NOT!!! Not unless I won the $30 million FL lottery last night.

We actually got some of our packing done for this trip, will put a document package together this morning. Lynn is getting us organized in this department. I hope I do not have to travel over next weekend, as that will make the last minute stuff harried.

Marked the Key West Approach and Key West dock in the GPS. Weather still looks good.

Less than two weeks, yes.

Good Morning all!!

Sorry I didn't get these pictures out to all last night but after we had dinner with Diana Lyn and her family we did our food shopping then I went to my best friends house eho just had a baby girl! princess:
All the little girls I got to see yesterday were just adorable, I wanted to take them home with me. :laughing:
So hopefully I did this right and you can all see the 2 pictures

detail

detail

edited to add - Ok you can't just see the pictures but you can click on the link and see them! Notice the reflection in the window. That's our hubby's.

I can't believe we are down to less than 2 weeks. We are arriving on Saturday.

DH and I went shopping yesterday and we were discussing the cruise. The sales clerk at the store asked which cruise we were going on and we said Disney. He said he had gone on the Disney cruise before and loved it but recommended we don't eat the shrimp! I can't eat shrimp because I am allergic but DH loves it. Has anyone who has cruised before had a problem with the shrimp?

Annmarie

alikat99 said:
On Cindy's suggestion, we made Emily a paper chain with the days left until we leave on the "Mickey boat". She's very excited each morning when we cut off one of the rings.

I'm glad it's working for her. Sometimes a visual is easier to kids (and adults) to relate to. :) .

I can't believe 14 days from today :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

In many ways, it been a long time coming. But, in a lot of others, it seems like just yesterday that Gary and I had 3 phones dialing in trying to book.

This type of trip planning is new to me - sharing the experience with DISers. I've really enjoyed spending my time here waiting it out. I wonder if I'll ever have this type of experience again on a future trip. It's been fun and I'm going to miss it when we're through. :( Okay, enough sappy for today. After all, we still have a trip to go on. :teeth:

Here are my answers to the questions from yesterday.

1. I graduated high school from Elk Grove High School, Elk Grove Village, IL (Amy Elgin Larkin is about 10 miles from where I live)

2. I am currently employed as a home daycare provider. I have 6 daycare children full time Monday-Friday in my care.

3. My dream job would be -- I don't know. I'm pretty much doing what I enjoy doing. If I were to have made other choices, I probably should have continued with my early ambitions of being a school teacher.

Yesterday at dinner I was trying to explain all the "fluff" to Matt - you know, blinkies, door magnets, Henry, fish extenders and Mrs. Lips. Well when I got to the fish extenders and Mrs. Lips he LOST IT laughing at me. He thinks we are all crazy and that some lady Mrs. Lips is coming on our cruise :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Stitch#1 said:
edited to add - Ok you can't just see the pictures but you can click on the link and see them! Notice the reflection in the window. That's our hubby's.

I saw them clicking on the links. :cool1:

I will show Cameron Nick's picture when he gets home. I'm sure he's going to tell me he didn't know Nick had a little sister. :rotfl2: It will be nice for him to put a face with a name.

No a picture of you and Diana. :( What happened there.

How's your friend's little princess princess: . Home already from the hospital
already. Awesome! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter