Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I had no idea what a sea cucumber actually looked like. I found some really gross looking things out there :earseek: -- but this one looks kind of pretty -- for a cucumber that is. Not something I want on my plate though! :scared1:

cucumber.jpg

With enough rum, I'm sure someone could be tempted to try one! ;) :rotfl2:

Stitch#1 said:
I just love babies!

Me too. Especially the ones you don't have to take home with you!!

Don't get me wrong. I love my kids! But I also am enjoying them being older and not in that baby stage! :)

Scott H said:
Then again I am the kinda guy who thinks steak is a vegetable. Cows are just reprocessed grass hence salad just processed a little bit.

I like the way you think. And this may explain why my kids like to dip their steak in french dressing!

I can rationalize a lot of foods....like milk chocolate. Milk=dairy...good for your bones. Chocolate--made from the cacao bean...bean=vegetable....good for you!!! ;)

That's What I was talking about. Fantastic job getting those pictures. Where do you find them??

Scott H said:
That's What I was talking about. Fantastic job getting those pictures. Where do you find them??

what i do is search google images to find stuff like that.

like this:

Places_Sea_Cucumber_Lucy_Island_400.jpg

reminds me of Bill Cosbys chocolate cake and grapefruit juice for breakfast.
Cake has eggs, eggs are good,
We love that routine.

Scott H said:
This is a good thing, think of all the calories you burn pealing the shrimp.

SCOTT :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ;)

WE GOT OUR DOCUMENTS ON FRIDAY!!! (but none for Brandon yet!:confused3 ... sure hope they come SOON!)

Hey Linda!!! Did you get your docs yet?

2 weeks... can't believe it. Haven't started packing... we still have stuff scattered about from the May PC cruise ;)

Stay well everyone!

Some one asked about Pirate Night/Tropical Night... jsut throw on a tropical shirt and join in the fun! You can always wear a grass skirt too... just ask Scott about that! :teeth:

Hey Ive got a fluffy question for the day
Do you plan on using the internert cafe while on borad??

I have a lot of internet friends who would like to hear live from the ship messages so I might sign up.
But DH has a lot of work issues and I dont want them to interfer with our vacation.

alikat99 said:
1. I graduated from Larkin High School in Elgin, IL.
2. I am currently a stay-at-home mom, due to being laid off this past December (which was a blessing in disguise).
3. My dream job would be a party planner. I just love planning theme parties, it just something that I love.

Maybe we could go into business together! I LOVE planning parties. Actually I love planning anything. My neighbors all tell me that I'm going to plan their daughter's weddings! We could have an office in IL and FL! :flower:

Good Morning Georgie,

We are doing the semi packing right now, final stuff will be the night before we leave.

Good Question, Hey Linda (the last) did you get your Doc’s Yet????

Packing light this trip so probably no grass skirt this trip , but the pirate outfits for sure.

Have never gotten the Internet on the ship as always seemed too busy to sit a terminal.

1) I graduated from Oswego High in Oswego, IL.
2) I work as a Deduction Analyst for a food manufacturer.
3) My dream job would be anything that allowed me to work from home! Or at least work from home a few days a week.

O.K. I'm in panic mode! I was getting some of our things together and noticed that I do not have my DD's birth certificate! I hope that it is still in our safety deposit box but if not how quickly can I get a replacement? I need to get to the bank tomorrow to see if it is still there.

Now I'm wishing that I had gotten passports for everyone! I had all the applications filled out but then I procrastinated and it was getting too close to the cruise! At least then I would have discovered the missing BC earlier.

We finally got our documents yesterday. It sure makes it seem real. :flower:

Jenny0725 I know that here you can get a birth cert at our county courthouse and it only takes a few min. I think it costs like $7. I hope you find yours.

1) I graduated from John F. Kennedy High School in La Palma, CA.
2) I work as a Sr. Principle Engineer for an aerospace company.
3) No job .... LOL ! I can dream ..... :badpc:

I graduated from Mt. Vernon Sr. High School in Mt. Vernon, IN (you can see I still live there)

I guess you could say that I'm a SAHM, but I prefer the term "Family Manager."

DH and I often talk about how great it would be after he retires to be snowbirds and work at WDW.

I like Family Manager as your job.

I have a question how is it that you quote in your message.

Michele

I'm having trouble with the DCL website, and wondered if anyone else is too. Whenever I click "Reserve Excursions" in the Shore Excursions section, no choices show up. I get a message that says "You may have applied filters that are affecting your results" but as far as I can tell, no filters have been applied. The drop down boxes read "All Ports" and "All Excursions." I can access Spa ressies just fine. Shore Excursions worked for me until about a week ago, and I did make some ressies, but after I canceled one of them, nothing seems to work. I thought at first it was my computer, but tried on a different computer and got the same results? Any one have any ideas?

Jenny0725 said:
O.K. I'm in panic mode! I was getting some of our things together and noticed that I do not have my DD's birth certificate! I hope that it is still in our safety deposit box but if not how quickly can I get a replacement? I need to get to the bank tomorrow to see if it is still there.

Now I'm wishing that I had gotten passports for everyone! I had all the applications filled out but then I procrastinated and it was getting too close to the cruise! At least then I would have discovered the missing BC earlier.

Jenny, we just went through this last week. I was planning on bringing our originals (for me & Gary) with the footprints until I asked here about carrying them without creasing. I found out there could have been a problem with them being accepted.

Gary went to the court house in Rolling Meadows (as we were all born in IL). There was a green form that he needed to fill out -- date of birth, mothers maiden name, fathers name, city of birth, legal name. Being we are older, he needed to wait for ours to be printed but the ones he got for the kids were issued right away.

Cost was $10 a piece -- cash only.

ohiominnie said:
what i do is search google images to find stuff like that.

like this:

Places_Sea_Cucumber_Lucy_Island_400.jpg

That is one UGLY cucumber. I hope I never see one of those!! :earseek: :earseek:

Scott, I use google images too. Amazing what you can find out there. :earseek:

Jenny0725 said:
Maybe we could go into business together! I LOVE planning parties. Actually I love planning anything. My neighbors all tell me that I'm going to plan their daughter's weddings! We could have an office in IL and FL! :flower:
There ya go!! I just love planning parties. I loved planning my wedding. I had a blast planning my DHs surprise birthday party a few years ago. And, I'm really having fun planning birthday parties for the girls. When I go with a theme, I go all out!!!

1. I graduated from Rock Falls, Illinois High School in 1970.
2. I worked as a Laboratory Technologist until 1986, Since then I have been home taking care of our son, Patrick.
3. We moved to Hunter's Creek in 1998, when our younger son went to University of Illinois.
4. My dream job would be a travel agent or a travel consultant.
5. I make do "doing Disney", and I want to work part time for them in the convention area

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter