Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
chipscinderelly said:
Yesterday at dinner I was trying to explain all the "fluff" to Matt - you know, blinkies, door magnets, Henry, fish extenders and Mrs. Lips. Well when I got to the fish extenders and Mrs. Lips he LOST IT laughing at me. He thinks we are all crazy and that some lady Mrs. Lips is coming on our cruise :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think we're going to have Captain Henry whose married to Mrs. Lips.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've tried explaining it to Gary too. I think it's one of those things you had to be there to understand.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BCVOwner2002 said:
loved it but recommended we don't eat the shrimp!

She just probably wants more for herself!!

Never heard of a shrimp problem on DCL.

We have never had any problems with the shrimp, and have never heard anyone else saying they had problems with the shrimp, we have been on 11 or 12 Disney cruises, so we have had lots of chances to eat the shrimp.

Lynn

cgcw said:
Let's see how many questions we can come up with this time --

1. I graduated high school from .....
2. I am currently employed as a ......
3. My dream job would be .....
QUOTE]

I graduated HS from: Archbishop Ryan HS for Girls.
I currently sell socks in a small retail shop/mill.
My dream job would be in merchandising fro WDW or DL- but behind the scenes.

ohiominnie said:
She just probably wants more for herself!!

Never heard of a shrimp problem on DCL.

Oh yeah, the shrimp on the ship is baaaaad, real baaaaaad. It's best that everyone steer clear of the shrimp. If you see anyone (except me) taking any shrimp do your civic duty and let them know that the shrimp is baaaaaaaaaad. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

#1Mouse said:
Oh yeah, the shrimp on the ship is baaaaad, real baaaaaad. It's best that everyone steer clear of the shrimp. If you see anyone (except me) taking any shrimp do your civic duty and let them know that the shrimp is baaaaaaaaaad. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

There is ONE problem I have with the shrimp. You have to peel it. I'd rather shovel it in as fast as possible and not have to work so hard for my food. After all, I go on vacation to RELAX, not "prepare" my own food for eating! ;) ;)

ohiominnie said:
:rotfl2:

There is ONE problem I have with the shrimp. You have to peel it. I'd rather shovel it in as fast as possible and not have to work so hard for my food. After all, I go on vacation to RELAX, not "prepare" my own food for eating! ;) ;)

That's why I bring John with me on my cruises - he's my shrimp peeler, but he does have his limits on how much he will peel for me. :teeth:

Can you imagine how much we could eat if it was already peeled - bring on the dump truck!

There is ONE problem I have with the shrimp. You have to peel it. I'd rather shovel it in as fast as possible and not have to work so hard for my food. After all, I go on vacation to RELAX, not "prepare" my own food for eating

This is a good thing, think of all the calories you burn pealing the shrimp.

#1Mouse said:
Can you imagine how much we could eat if it was already peeled - bring on the dump truck!

Ha! Yeah. I love shrimp, but recently have discovered it's more of a vehicle for the cocktail sauce. I probably would be fine putting cocktail sauce on crackers and eating that! ;)

Scott H said:
This is a good thing, think of all the calories you burn pealing the shrimp.

I think it evens out, right? Calories in, calories out....it's a wash.

So is lifting the spoon to get the Palo souffle to my mouth...that burns a TON of calories! ;)

I love cocktail sauce so count me in as one who will be using the shrimp as a sause vehicle.

chipscinderelly said:
I love cocktail sauce so count me in as one who will be using the shrimp as a sause vehicle.

the hotter the better! In fact, I have yet to find a commercial sauce that is hot enough for me....so if we're having it at home, I always make my own! mmmm....

Dh and the kids are away at Cedar Point today.....maybe I should run to the store and get some shrimp. Hmmm....nah, I'll wait till I get on the cruise and it's "free." ;)

I love the shrimp! I always tell our waiter "if it swims or crawls on the bottom of the seaTHATS what I want to eat"

Squid

OK EVERYBODY READY FOR SHRIMP PEEL CALESTHETICS!!!

Thumb and Index fingers together and Peel, Pinch, and Pull and again. 10 reps three times a day should get you ready.

Squid, I agree… then again I don’t know about some of the things I have seen down there. I am thinking about sea cucumbers. Yech!

fireplug said:
"if it swims or crawls on the bottom of the sea THATS what I want to eat"

Scott H said:
Squid, I agree… then again I don’t know about some of the things I have seen down there. I am thinking about sea cucumbers. Yech!

hmmm, don't know much about undersea life....but do sea cucumbers "swim or crawl on the bottom of the sea?" or do they just stay in one spot?

Scot I meant the things that are on the MENU :rotfl:

Although I do eat the beef fillet when that is offered. I try to do seafood at least once each day!

Squid

fireplug said:
I love the shrimp! I always tell our waiter "if it swims or crawls on the bottom of the seaTHATS what I want to eat"

Squid

I like your style Squid....Shrimp, Rum..... I think we are going to get along Just Fine!!!!! :drinking1

I was talking about the cruise with someone at work and said how I love shrimp and I would eat it at every meal if it was offered and he says to me "Isn't that Cannibolism? :confused3
I'm only 5' 1" he stands about a foot taller then me and always busts on me about being vertically challenged!

cgcw said:
How's your friend's little princess princess: . Home already from the hospital
already. Awesome! :goodvibes

She is doing just fine, thank you for asking.
The minute I was in the door she was in my arms and I got to feed her. She is SOOOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!
I just love babies!

Sea Cumbers just kinda crawl very very slowly....

Then again I am the kinda guy who thinks steak is a vegetable. Cows are just reprocessed grass hence salad just processed a little bit.

Rum is a very good thing , also another processed vegetable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter