Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Annmarie on post #8000!

ohiominnie said:
The last page was ONE post shy of being a "Mary and Karen" extravaganza!! :)

Karen - I was thinking the same thing. Haven't done that in a while have we. :flower:

WDWLVR said:
Karen - I was thinking the same thing. Haven't done that in a while have we. :flower:

nope. it's been awhile. :)

Didn't realize we were that close to a milestone or I wouldn't have gone over to read the "other" thread. ;)

I have got to work on my blinkies......my feet keep falling off the side! Maybe I can adjust the strap! Who ever heard of needing training wheels on flip flops? Since I live in Florida, I guess our flip flops don't go on sale as early as in Illinois!

cquick said:
I have got to work on my blinkies......my feet keep falling off the side! Maybe I can adjust the strap! Who ever heard of needing training wheels on flip flops? Since I live in Florida, I guess our flip flops don't go on sale as early as in Illinois!
Don't worry, I'm not a big flip-flop wearer either. I always feel that I'm always trying to keep them on my feet.

alikat99 said:
Don't worry, I'm not a big flip-flop wearer either. I always feel that I'm always trying to keep them on my feet.

My feet always go one way and the shoe goes the other!! :rotfl:

Yeah on post 8000!! Can we post 2000 more in the next 2 weeks....I think we can!! :cheer2:

Count me in as another who doesn't wear flip flops. To make matters worse my right ankle doesn't flex as much as it should (ever since I broke it back in 1980). I have pins still holding it together. So I'm kind of a klutz when walking with them. But I had to join the blinkie brigade with my DIS friends!

ohiominnie said:
At the price of gas that's one expensive nap. But I hear ya. I did that too when the kids were little. I always hated when they'd fall asleep 10 minutes from home and they considered THAT their nap. Whereas if you could just GET them home and GET them in their bed you'd get a couple of hours from them! Many a trip we were singing at the tops of our lungs trying to annoy them enough so they'd stay awake! ;)

I hear you with the price of gas. I stopped yesterday for gas to top off my van. Granted, I have a 12 passenger and can easily put $50 in it and hardly make the gauge move. Yesterday, I stopped at about 1/2 a tank and put in $71 before it was finally full. :earseek: I think we're going to do more trips closer to home in the next couple of weeks. I certainly don't want to dip into my cruise money.

Diana Lyn said:
My feet always go one way and the shoe goes the other!! :rotfl:

Yeah on post 8000!! Can we post 2000 more in the next 2 weeks....I think we can!! :cheer2:
Yes we can, yes we can, yes we can!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Diana Lyn said:

Doing my part :cool1:

Congratulations on 8000!!! :cheer2:

WDWLVR said:
Count me in as another who doesn't wear flip flops. To make matters worse my right ankle doesn't flex as much as it should (ever since I broke it back in 1980). I have pins still holding it together. So I'm kind of a klutz when walking with them. But I had to join the blinkie brigade with my DIS friends!
I know, it was like blinkie peer pressure!!! I just had to join in, even though it probably won't last long!!

BCVOwner2002 said:
1. I graduated from Winthrop High School in Winthrop, MA
2. I am currently employed as a Budget Manager for America's Highest Rate Health Plan
3. My dream job would be working for Disney Vacation Club in Florida! Yes, I am willing to relocate.

Annmarie

1, I graduated from Ida High School in Ida MI

2, I am retired from the US Air Force

3, My dream job would be working for Burt Rutan (The guy who built SPACESHIP 1)

Mike

Thanks Mary for letting me know your version of the cruise clip art pixilated also. Oh well - I'll try something else.

I wear flip flops on the beach and at home somewhat but have to be careful as the :dog2: thinks that when I have them on we are going swimming in the pool. I actually prefer the type without the "thong" part".

CONGRATS on 8000!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

cgcw said:
I hear you with the price of gas. I stopped yesterday for gas to top off my van. Granted, I have a 12 passenger and can easily put $50 in it and hardly make the gauge move. Yesterday, I stopped at about 1/2 a tank and put in $71 before it was finally full. :earseek: I think we're going to do more trips closer to home in the next couple of weeks. I certainly don't want to dip into my cruise money.

Speaking of gas prices, have you guys seen the AAA website that you put in your car make/model/year and your starting city and ending city and it gives you the round trip gas cost. It's really cool!! http://www.fuelcostcalculator.com/TripGasPrice.aspx

Very cool. It says round trip to Orlando will cost us about $238. I budgeted $300 so we should be fine.

Amy ---

Tonne & Landmeier????

Or the Terrace Apartments??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter