September 2007 POP'ers??? MoJiTooooOoOoOOooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant be the only one planning on attending the MNSSHP when they FINALLY RELEASE THE DATES, am I?!!?

Im planning on the 14th - anyone else?

100_1324.jpg

Anyone happen to be in the 50's last year and see this? It was me!!!!

100_1015.jpg

100_1016.jpg

I cant be the only one planning on attending the MNSSHP when they FINALLY RELEASE THE DATES, am I?!!?

Im planning on the 14th - anyone else?

100_1324.jpg

We will be at MNSSHP on the 14th! Need to start thinking about costumes:eek: Seems sooooo early. Think our pirate ones will be too heavy. last year we were safari hunters, year b4, the three little pigs. Can't wait!

DH, DD(2yo) and I will be at PoP from 9/22 - 9/30!!! Cannot wait - will be celebrating our 7th anniversary, my 41st birthday, and Lucie's first of many trips to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!! :banana:

OK, so I am just a Dis/POP H-O-A-HHHHHHH!!!!!

I met Lbelle and Tribus and a few others on 9/20/06! We were late and just missed Bonzi I think. That was our first night, and we were on dining (of course) and we had dinner at Spoodles, and went to the pool bar to guzzle margaritas at about 10 or so. I think we closed the place! ;) I seem to remember wondering why so many parents let their teens hang down by the pool well after midnight. :confused3

I never made it to the 9/29 meet (the one I think that DMM organized) :sad2: That was our last night and there were no more rooms at POP, so we had to move out that morning. We did MK during the day and had dinner at GFCafe. (CAT, you can see the pics of the kids leaving WDW on my myspace page!!! They were asleep after dinner when we were trying to find a hotel!)We ended up staying by the airport and didn't make it to the meet. :rolleyes1

We shall see what dates the dining comes out for this year....popcorn:: Hope to see many of the two groups of poppers! :hug

OK, so I am just a Dis/POP H-O-A-HHHHHHH!!!!!

We shall see what dates the dining comes out for this year....popcorn:: Hope to see many of the two groups of poppers! :hug

:eek: NOW - the truth comes out! :sad2: I see how you are Colleen! :sad2: Youre a POP Hoochie!!!!! I have one question, did you have a glow-necklace on? Did you??? Tell the truth!!!

:dance3:

Free Dining or not.... Ill be there, with bells on. Gee, I wish you'd come the same time. I know you cant Col, but MANNNN I wish you COULD!!!! :sad1:

Actually there were two different groups.. I must have been in group A We arrived the frist part of Sept and had two parties the first on the 10th. About 20 people showed all wearing glow necklaces and we cocktailed till well after midnight. LBelle, Bonzarella, Patsfan, JanJanis, Kimber, Tribus...just to name a few Diser's.:dance3:

YES, there were three POP meets that I knew of, but I only made it to one... one on 9/16, one on 9/20 - that one I attended, then one on 9/29. There were also some at the park meeting at Dumbo etc, but I didn't make it to any of those.

I SURE DID!!!! I even brought a STROBE LIGHT!!!!!! :rotfl: :thumbsup2 :lmao: :cool1: :rotfl2:

NICE! :sad2: Strobe Lights and Glow Necklaces....:sad2: What ELSE dont the Group 2 POP'ers know?!?! It's like youve been living a double life!!!

:rotfl:

40600216.jpg

This was my window

Very very nice!!! :thumbsup2 What section were you in? Light green? Im at a loss. :confused3

I cut each of those freaking Mickey heads out by hand.... so I save them all. Theyre all in a ziploc waiting until 9.12!!! :yay: Ill see you then, right? :rolleyes1

K, Cat I am not an official Sept DIS POPper yet.... but.... whatever.
I can't leave you alone over here with a traitor, no names needed, *cough cough* Colleen!
Strobe lights AND glow necklaces? Oh now you've gone toooooo far!

But cute window anyway! ;)

K, Cat I am not an official Sept DIS POPper yet.... but.... whatever.
I can't leave you alone over here with a traitor, no names needed, *cough cough* Colleen!
Strobe lights AND glow necklaces? Oh now you've gone toooooo far!

But cute window anyway! ;)

OH you will be!!!! Im so looking forward to a Mojito poolside, with you!! :thumbsup2 Ive never even asked..... do you like Mojito's?!? :confused3

I figure we should go with this glow necklace idea...even though Colleen went and has been wearing glow-sticks, before. She's probably been wearing them since she's returned from the trip, for all we know! ! ! This whole thing has turned VERY disturbing! STROBE LIGHTS TOO!! :eek: Can you IMAGINE?!? :sad2:

;)

I do agree...cute window. :3dglasses

We, DH,DS 9, DS 6 FIN, and his lady friend and or course myself, will be at POP Sept 12-18,2007 for our 2nd trip and I can't wait !!!!:rolleyes1

Isnt WDW1st-Timers the coffee pot girl?

yeah I'm the pot girl:thumbsup2 :hippie: :rolleyes1 Want some? Just kidding...yeah I am in charge of the wonderful coffee pot swap. BTW-Thank you again for starting the coffee pot swap #2.

Hey 1st-timer:goodvibes. Our dates will cross, so maybe we can meet for a drink? Nice to meet ya:hippie:

Sounds great to me. Also a very cool annie1995 will be flying in on the 14th and we plan on meeting her too, maybe we all can meet. I'm still upset that I'm going to be missing out on Keliblue.:sad1:

yeah I'm the pot girl:thumbsup2 :hippie: :rolleyes1 Want some? Just kidding...yeah I am in charge of the wonderful coffee pot swap. BTW-Thank you again for starting the coffee pot swap #2.

You bet'cha Im interested!!! I went through a 'naughty' stage in my life... :rolleyes1 But I meant COFFEEEEE pot, silly. I went from THAT to caffeine.... my blood pressure was lower before!!! ;) And I slept better too! :upsidedow

But PERFECT! We should totally meet up poolside, being we're gonna be the caffeine-queens!! :thumbsup2 Once I get my PM's back, I might take that 2nd list over from you, if you want... I know it can get overwhelming!!! I was thinking about creating a GMAIL account just for it.... what do you think? I could set it up and give you the password.... might be easier to keep track of requests??? We'll talk more once my punishment is over. :rolleyes:

Oh forget it, Im gonna chit chat about it here...it's not like Im hi-jacking the thread, its my thread!!! :laughing: What I was thinking if we came up with a 'system' - like in the subject line of the email, maybe: COFFEE POT #1 or COFFEE POT #2 (so we could keep track) then with the dates. Like:

COFFEE POT #2 - Sept 12 - 17

KWIM?

What do you think?

What should the email name be? POPCoffeePotSwap??? :drinking1

Sounds great to me. Also a very cool annie1995 will be flying in on the 14th and we plan on meeting her too, maybe we all can meet. I'm still upset that I'm going to be missing out on Keliblue.:sad1:

HEYYYYYY now! I wanna meet too!!! :yay: Once we get a better list - you guys wanna pick a day? You all know about the dessert party thing, right???

Lemme go find the link!!

A girl on the ThemePark board asked if anyonew was interested in doing a 'dessert party' at EPCOT on the 15th....We'd have special viewing for Illuminations!!! :upsidedow :woohoo: :yay:

Ill go find the link and post it in here!!

We will be at POP from September 14-24! Count us in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter