September 2007 POP'ers??? MoJiTooooOoOoOOooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what we're thinking too, but it didn't make her rush to get married the last time! We don't know what she's doing, she's only been dating this guy since October! At least we hadn't put any $$ down on the bridesmaid gowns! :yay:

wow only a few months and getting married already maybe you all need to have an intervention with her :rotfl: :lmao:

Well at least no $$ are lost on this then

wow only a few months and getting married already maybe you all need to have an intervention with her :rotfl: :lmao:

Well at least no $$ are lost on this then

No kidding huh?

We are all mourning the Patriots this morning! :sad: It was a very good game, with a horrible outcome for us! :sad2: Oh well there's always next year! AND.....pitchers and catchers report for spring training in 2 weeks, so GO REDSOX!!! :thumbsup2

Just talked to my mom, she had her chemo today.....not good news, her numbers didn't go down at all this month! :sad1:

They are scheduling a CAT scan for her right away, to find out what's going on! :sad2: This is definately not the news we wanted to hear! :scared:

Just talked to my mom, she had her chemo today.....not good news, her numbers didn't go down at all this month! :sad1:

They are scheduling a CAT scan for her right away, to find out what's going on! :sad2: This is definately not the news we wanted to hear! :scared:

If you need to talk or just have someone there so you can cry please call me.

I am so sorry to hear this. I was really hoping that her numbers were going to go really down this time.

If you need to talk or just have someone there so you can cry please call me.

I am so sorry to hear this. I was really hoping that her numbers were going to go really down this time.

Hi Pooh, thanks for the offer.....but as depressing as the news was, it's a part of reality of living with someone who has cancer. I'm just hoping and praying now that it hasn't spread to somewhere else.

Please feel free to start another thread. Webmaster Alex has decided that it is the long threads that were slowing down the DIS. They are only allowing 250 page threads now. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter